Precious

The Almighty King's Watch

Hello everybody, here's a Taeyang POV for you all. It's not satisfactory so don't expect too much out of it. I tried to write it according to his personality but its pretty hard since he's so shy and all. So sorry!

*Taeyang’s POV*

During breakfast, I couldn’t help glancing at Yunhee who was sitting a few seats away. Although she was just drinking her glass of water, I just couldn’t take my eyes off her. After sending her home, and getting another kiss from her, I lay in bed the whole night, unable to fall asleep. Not because I was troubled. I was too happy. Too happy about the fact that she was now mine. She was unlike the first time I met her. She wasn’t intimidating, at all. In fact, she was gentle and soft. This was what I learnt when I found her squatting outside the female restroom the day she lost Jiyong’s watch. Looking at the tears perched on her eyelids, she had looked so small and it was then that I vowed to protect her.

“You can stop staring at her, you know. She won’t run away when you aren’t looking,”Shinae had mumbled beside me as she replaced the jug.

When I turned to her, she chuckled to herself and nudged Jiyong. Jiyong gave me a smirk, letting me know that he could guess everything. It was going to be hard hiding from those two. They could see through me. Once we were done with lunch, we gathered all our things and when we were boarding the van, Seungri made a huge fuss about the seating arrangement.

“I want to sit with Yunhee noona! Youngbae hyung and her can’t sit together,”he announced.

“Just get in first,”Jiyong sighed.

“No, no! It has to be…,”but he was cut off.

“Yunhee’s sitting with me. We better hurry or we’ll be late!”Shinae clapped her hands, getting everyone’s attention.

“Geez, I forgot how scary Shinae noona can be, sometimes. She has magic powers…,”Seungri sulked.

“Magic powers? What is she? A witch?!”Jiyong laughed.

“It’s like she can control us without even raising her voice. Everybody just listens to her,”Seungri explained as we shuffled into the van one by one.

“Well, that is the power of Shinae. Who wouldn’t listen to her? She’s so irresistible,”Jiyong cooed.

“Kwon Jiyong! Stop your nonsense,”Shinae couldn’t stifle her laughter in time.

“Why, little girl? Are you embarrassed?”Jiyong tilted his head to ask her.

“Seriously…,”Shinae knew she was of no match and decided to admit defeat.

The van started moving and I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I found a message that came in.

[Good afternoon! Sorry that I couldn’t speak to you earlier on. Forgive me? –Yunhee]

As I read the message, my heart warmed at it. Yunhee could be so silly at times.

[I should be the one apologizing. My members gave you such a hard time earlier on. Are you okay?]

[Don’t worry about it. Shinae told me she’ll help to cover us…she knows about us already. –Yunhee]

[I should have guessed. She’s one bright lady. Kekeke]

“Why are you smiling to yourself?”Jiyong asked in a soft voice.

I tried to hide my phone but was slower by a bit. When Jiyong saw the name on the screen, he whistled before smirking.

“Youngbae ah, you can tell me everything,”Jiyong nudged me.

“Er….,”

I don’t know why I was hesitating. Maybe I was shy? Maybe I just felt like protecting her from the teasings? Maybe it was all too precious that I wanted to handle it carefully? I don’t know. But I was quite a failure in keeping our relationship a secret.

“You two are together, right? You wouldn’t stop looking at her,”Jiyong smiled triumphantly.

I looked away and began typing at my phone.

[Do you think we should tell our members?]

[I think we should. I don’t want you to be hiding things from your members. They might be unhappy. –Yunhee]

[You’re such a sweetheart ^^]

“You’re such a sweetheart? Wow, Youngbae, which era were you born in?”Jiyong chuckled softly as he teased me.

“Yah! What about you? What’s with the little girl?”I accidentally raised my voice.

“Hyung, you scared me! What’s going on?”Seungri asked from behind.

“Oh, nothing. Youngbae is a little agitated right now,”Jiyong raised his eyebrow before giving me a smile.

“Aish, Jiyong ah…,”I sighed.

Jiyong wouldn’t stop slapping his thigh as he laughed. When we were at YG building, we began stretching in the dance studio and began practice again. All the time that I’m dancing, I kept sneaking glances at Yunhee again. This time round, we locked eyes on a couple of instances and we usually smiled at each other when we did. But my joy was not to last when the managers called her up for a meeting. Unhappily, I watched her go. The Big Bang members and dancers lay around during our break time as Shinae went about distributing drinks. The dancers all left to go to the restroom, leaving just the members and Shinae.

“So, hyung, where did you two go last night?”Seungri casually asked.

“We went to the park where Jiyong and I usually skateboard,”I answered.

“OMO, HE ANSWERED ME!”Seungri cheered.

“Weren’t you expecting an answer?”Top asked.

“No, I thought he would evade it again and I wanted to continue teasing him. Hyung, so what’s with you and her? Are you in love?”Seungri crawled towards me, pushing my drink away so that I could focus on answering him.

“Mmmm, I don’t know if this is what it feels like to be in love…,”I replied honestly.

“That’s because this is your first. But do you feel your heart racing when you see her?”Seungri asked.

I nodded my head truthfully.

“Ah! This is too cute,”Seungri squealed.

“You’re overreacting, maknae,”Top shook his head.

“Aren’t you missing out a very important point, Youngbae?”Jiyong asked.

I looked at him then at Shinae. Both of them were giving me a meaningful look.

“Alright, alright! We’re together…,”I admitted.

“OMO! Since when?”Seungri asked.

“Last night…,”I replied.

At that moment, the door swung open and in walked Yunhee.

“Close the door!”Seungri ordered.

“Yah, she’s older than you. Show some respect!”Daesung hit his head.

Yunhee did as she was told and walked towards us warily.

“Why are you so scared of us, sister-in-law?”Seungri rushed up to pull her towards us.

“Sister…in law?”she stuttered.

“We all know you are his girlfriend. So just relax, sister-in-law!”Seungri grinned.

Yunhee looked at me and I gave her an apologetic nod.

“Maknae, stop the teasing for now. The dancers are coming back soon and I don’t want it to escalate,”Jiyong said sternly.

“Alright, leader! Aigoo, sister-in-law, why are you shy?”Seungri continued her teasing.

“Maknae! Didn’t you promise to stop it?”I grabbed her hand away from him.

“Wow! Our gentle Youngbae hyung isn’t himself anymore,”Seungri gasped.

“Seriously, maknae…,”Top hit him on the head.

“Ouch!”Seungri pouted.

I patted her hand, letting her know that I will be there for her.

*End of Taeyang’s POV*

End of Chapter

DarkAngel