G-Dragon's New Personal Assistant

The Almighty King's Watch

Hello my readers, this is my first attempt at a G-Dragon fanfic! I hope you all like it. To my old readers, yes its me. My account has not been hacked. I've been liking G-Dragon for the longest time ever and have contemplated on whether to post this. So here I am with my first GD work. I hope you all like it :)


*Park Yunhee’s POV*

I could barely contain myself as I drove off towards my new workplace.  I had finally gotten my dream job. I had spent four whole years dreaming about this and it was finally coming true. God bless me for the good deeds I have done in my life. When I did a right turn to drive into the underground carpark of my workplace, I looked up to see the name of the company, YG Entertainment and I smiled. The security guard standing at the entrance stopped me and I told him my purpose. He nodded in acknowledgement, giving me a pass so that I wouldn’t have to be stopped ever again.

This is it! I grabbed my bag and got out of my car. As I waited for the elevator, I looked at my own reflection. Leather jacket, a simple sleeveless top, leather pants, heels and a hat. Satisfied with what I was wearing, I pressed the 6th floor as I entered the elevator. When it opened, I tried not to gasp in wonder. I tried to maintain my cool as I surveyed the floor while walking out. The guy over the phone had told me to report at 11am at the 6th floor but he hadn’t mention that the 6th floor was the famous practice room that Big Bang and 2NE1 used. As I looked through the glass window, I saw some dancers sitting on the parquet floor, doing stretches.

“Good morning. Are you Park Yunhee?”I jumped a little at the voice and I turned.

I found a guy in casual clothes who was about ten years older with a smile fixed on his face. I recognized him as the manager of Big Bang’s leader, G-Dragon.

“Yes, I am, good morning!”I bowed.

“You’re early! But it’s okay! The boys are inside already, so let me introduce you to them,”he gestured towards the door.

I walked towards it, trying to come off as cool I can and when he opened the door, I could only see the dancers that I saw.

“Hmm, strange. They were here awhile ago. Where are the boys?”the manager directed the question at the dancers.

“They all went to the toilet,”one of the dancers replied.

“Then, I’ll introduce you to the other managers first. Although you won’t really be in contact with them,”he smiled.

I could smile back as he brought me to a far corner, introducing me to the managers of the other members. As if on cue, the door opened with a loud ‘BAM’ after G-Dragon’s manager, Kim Namguk had finished the introduction.

“Ah, you guys are back! Come over here!”he called out.

I turned to find the five members of Big Bang. Although it was their private time now, they were still dressed so fashionably and I was relieved that I had dressed up to meet them. Seeing them up close was even better than seeing them at their concert. Yes, I am actually a VIP and a huge fan of G-Dragon. With this job, it was totally a dream come true.

“Oh, who’s this pretty lady?”Seungri asked.

“Boys, this is Park Yunhee. Park Yunhee, they are Big Bang, which you already know,”Namguk oppa introduced.

“Hello, I am Park Yunhee. Nice to meet you,”I bowed.

With G-Dragon leading, all of them did their group greeting and formally introduced themselves to me one by one.

“Hyung, why is she here?”Daesung asked.

“She’s Jiyong’s personal assistant. I told you all that I was looking for one, remember?”he answered.

“What? Why does hyung always get the pretty girls?”Seungri argued.

G-Dragon could only shake his head in amusement and I found myself melting a little.

“But why is he the only one who needs a personal assistant?”Top asked.

“He’s going to be busy with his solo activities after the group promotions. I figured he needs one to help me and him. Besides, Jiyong always has so many things to carry. A pair of helping hands is good,”Namguk oppa explained.

“Then, why can’t you get a guy?”Daesung asked.

“Yeah, why a pretty girl?!”Seungri argued.

“You guys are so unfriendly to her on her first day,”G-Dragon shook his head before he came towards me.

With each step forward, I could feel myself shrinking in his presence though I tried my hardest to not let it show.

“Don’t worry about them. I wouldn’t let them bully you,”he smiled.

“Thank you,”I smiled back.

“Seriously, hyung…,”Seungri rolled his eyes.

“Let’s start practice, shall we?”Taeyang asked.

I was then left to sit beside the managers, watching them practice their new song, Blue. And I couldn’t help but feel giddy with happiness at knowing new songs that haven’t been made known to the public. My job is going to be awesome!

*End of Yunhee’s POV*

*Start of GD’s POV*

We were finally done practicing and I was panting a little, while sitting down. It had been one full day of practice and I was really exhausted. The dancers started packing up and leaving whereas my members and I were still on the floor.

“Guys, time to pack up! Yunhee sshi, do you drive?”my manager asked the pretty girl.

“Yes. Why?”she asked.

“Could you drive Jiyong home? You could use this time to bond with him and start doing some duties as his PA,”he replied.

“Sure. I haven’t been doing much today, anyway,”she smiled.

“What about the rest of us?”Daesung asked.

“I’ll drive you all home,”my manager answered.

Park Yunhee seemed like a confident young woman. I wouldn’t blame her for it, of course. Any woman born with her height would be able to carry herself well. Besides, the way she dressed also spoke of her confidence in herself. I found her rather interesting since it was my first time seeing someone like that. And I could feel that the members had found her a little intimidating when we were having dinner earlier on. It was like her sense of confidence had everyone on alert.

“G-Dragon sshi, are you ready to go?”she asked.

My members all looked at me. Seungri had a look of concern on his face and I could tell he was rather afraid of this woman here.

“Yes, let’s go. By the way, how old are you?”I asked as I grabbed my bag to leave.

“Actually we’re of the same age. I’m only a month younger,”she replied.

“Ah, I see. In that case, you can just call me, Jiyong. It’s easier than G-Dragon,”I gave her my best smile.

“Okay,”she nodded her head with a smile.

We got into her car and I told her the address of our dorm. Along the way, there were silences that could not be avoided as I knew nothing about her while she didn’t seem too interested in wanting to talk to me either.  I did try to make conversation by asking her a few questions about her and she answered them promptly.

“Thank you for driving me home. Drive safely,”I smiled at her as she dropped me off right at the front door.

“Have a good rest, Jiyong. I’ll see you tomorrow,”she smiled back before walking off.

I merely raised an eyebrow at her cool image. When I finally got back into my room, I picked out my pajamas for the day and when I heard my phone ring, I immediately rushed to it. Looking at the name that called me, butterflies started fluttering in my stomach and I cleared my throat before picking up the call.

“Hello?”I answered carefully.

“Hello! How was practice today?”she chirped.

Min Shinae is my best friend whom I met from elementary school. We were from the same class back when we were only 9. We also went to the same high school and she had always helped me when I was busy training at YG. Shinae often came by to help me with my homework and that was how she had met Youngbae (Taeyang).  Up till now, we were still best friends even though we were leading two very different lives. Currently, she is a watch designer who does freelance and we usually meet up late at night to catch up.

“Good, I guess. Oh, by the way, my personal assistant turned up for work today,”I told her.

“How is he or she like?”she asked.

“Her name is Park Yunhee. She is…well, cool, I guess. You know, like an ice queen?”I explained.

“Really? And you are scared of her?”she chuckled.

“No. I just find it quite interesting. She’s the first one to act that way,”I replied as I lay down on my bed.

“Looks like someone is unhappy that a girl isn’t crazy about him,”Shinae teased.

“Yah! Is this how you look upon me? Like I’m some girl crazy idiot?”I raised an eyebrow, a little upset at her comment.

“Aren’t you?”she continued joking.

Yeah, crazy for you, more like.

“Cut it out,”I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, okay! Stop frowning, alright,”she chuckled.

It was like she knew where my limit was and would always stop fooling around before crossing the line.

“Shinae ah, you gotta meet her. Maybe you’ll warm her up,”I suggested.

“Nice one, Jiyong. But I rather not meet her. She sounds scary from your description,”I could see her shaking her head.

“She isn’t! She’s just, not as friendly as you are,”I replied.

“Hmm, so you really think I should meet her?”she asked.

“Yes,”I nodded my head.

“Okay! I’ll swing by on Friday evening during your practice,”she said.

“Can’t you come tomorrow? I miss you,”I sighed.

“I have a proposal to submit by Friday morning so I’ll be really busy. Please understand. I miss you too,”she replied apologetically.

“Alright then. So, you’ll definitely come on Friday evening?”I asked to confirm.

“Of course!”and I could see her smile.

“You’re the best, Min Shinae!”I cheered.

“I don’t get why you’re so excited over this. Don’t you dare pull a prank on me or I will kill you,”she hissed.

“You know I wouldn’t,”I smiled.

“Uh huh. Alright, I got to sleep now. See you next week then. Take care,”her soft voice so soothing in my ear.

“Have a good rest and I’ll call you tomorrow,”I said in an equally soft voice.

“I’ll be waiting,”she replied.

When I finally hung up, I looked at the watch that I was wearing.

“The reason why I want you to meet my personal assistant is because I want you to know all the people in my life and that I have nothing to hide from you,”

 I smiled at the watch.

*End of GD’s POV*

End of Chapter

DarkAngel