Chapter 9

Runaway Idol

I got off at the bus stop. From here, it was only a 5 minute walk to where the concert was. So I walked. Taking a taxi would be a bad idea. People would notice my face through the windows. At least I'd look normal if I walked. Plus, I wanted to try street modelling. Like, you're in a runway but you're really just in the street. But I'll try not to draw too much attention. I mean, normal people wear jeans and a flowy tank top, right? Do they?

 

After a few minutes, I arrived at the venue. It wasn't a surprise that fans filled it even before it started. I casually walked in but the fans were outrageous. Is this how the fans act when they don't see their idols? If so, I'm scared. 
 

I wore my backstage pass and cut through the line.

 

"Hey!" "Why is she cutting?" "Go to the back of the line!" "That is so unfair!" The fans chanted. Ha! Try working in an infamous cafe and meet Kai there, fans. You might get a backstage pass and not get trampled by your fellow fans. 

 

"This way, Miss....?" The guard said asking for my name. Hell no, I will not give my name. 

 

"Okay." I said completely dodging the question and followed the big guy. I knew this guy. He was the first guy that welcomed me when I was just a trainee. I looked at his face. He was thinking. I don't know but I think he's thinking about where he'd seen me before. Uhm, Ahjussi, I've been in th t.v. before so you might probably know me with my long hair and whatnot. 

 

I saw the familiar stage. *sigh* I really miss being able to perform there. The guard already took off. Psh, it's not like I'm gonna get lost here. I've been here before. I walked to the dressing rooms. People didn't recognize me, hah! I usually had to show them my backstage pass. LoL, people, I got this from THE Kim JongIn. 

 

I walked towards my group's dressing room and was planning on knocking. I might hate them to the bone but they were still my unnies. I lifted my hand up and my hand almost collided with the door. 

 

"Hey!" A voice called. JongIn. He ran to me and attacked me with a hug. "I can't believe you're here! Let's go to my dressing room. I'll introduce you to my hyungs, and, well, Sehun." He said as he pulled towards their dressing room. Nuuuuu! JongIn! Suho will see me and Baekhyun will see me and KyungSoo, especially KyungSoo will recognize me. Nuuuuuuuu!!

 

He barged into their door and surprised the people. Exo K and their coordi noonas. "Suho hyung! This was the girl I was talking about." He said with a proud smile. Oh shnizz, Suho.

 

"Hello there. Our JongIn here told me a lot about you." He said while walking to me and JongIn. "What's your name, anyway?" He asked with that dazzling smile of his. 

 

"Oh yeah, I forgot to ask that." JongIn mumbled. Seriously JongIn. You didn't even ask my name? Come to think of it, he never really did ask. 

 

"What? You kept seeing her yet you don't know her name?" Suho asked JongIn. He just shyed away. "So, your name?" Suho asked me and JongIn peaked from wherever he was. Wait, a name. Think...THINK!

 

"Yu-Yunhwa." I stuttered. Okay, good. It was a little far from Yui and a long mile away from Shinae. Alright, nice. JongIn put up a confused face and went back to my side. 

 

"Well then, it's nice to meet you Yunhwa. You know who we are?" Suho asked and pointed to the rest of their members. They all just looked at me. Especially Sehun with that face. He always did that whenever people he didn't know were around.

 

"Y-yes. I know you." I stuttered again. I was not a fangirl, like, no. I was just nervous. 

 

"That's great. I have to go. I still have sound check. Just feel comfortable around here. You have JongIn with you so it won't be a problem, yes?" He said and walked to the door. "Get to know the others. They don't bite." He said with a smile and left. Yep, they don't bite. But Chanyeol glomps, Baekhyun messes up your hair, Sehun will keep poking you till you give him his bubble tea, KyungSoo will want to have a staring contest, and JongIn will carry and force me to cuddle with him. *coughs* Not that I don't want to cuddle with JongIn. 

 

"HEY THAR!" Chanyeol shouted from behind me. "I heard your name was Yunhwa." He said. I just gave a simple nod. "Keke, have you ever heard one of our songs before?" He asked. I just, again, gave out a simple nod. Erm, Chanyeol, I heard you sing in, well, everywhere. I heard you rap in the bathroom, the guestroom, the kitchen...as I said, everywhere. "Do you ever speak?" He suddenly asked. Aish, this guy. 

 

"Uhm, yes, I do." I muttered.

 

"Are you shy?" He asked and looked at me with his creeper eyes. I swear Chanyeol, a centimeter wider and I will poke your eye.

 

"A-a little bit." I stuttered. I realized that it's better if I stutter than them knowing it's me. 

 

He just gave a smile which reduced the diameter of his eyes, by half a millimeter. "Well, don't be! We're all friend here, right?" He said that slapped a frying pan on my heart. I'm sorry I had to leave guys. I really am.

 

"Hey! Yunhwa! Can you sing?" KyungSoo and Baekhyun asked. Well, Baekhyun did. Kyungsoo just stared and agreed. 

 

"I'm not fond of it." I lied. I cannot tell them any of my abilities. Like, no. 

 

"Alright, that's enough! I'll own Yunhwa for the rest of the day now." JongIn suddenly interjected from behind me. "You guys go on ahead and do your make-up." He added and carried me to the couch. Seriously JongIn, carrying me again? *sigh*

 

He put me down on the couch and plopped down beside me. From outside the door, I heard our leader's voice yelling at someone.

 

"I asked for my personal stylist! Not this show's!" she shouted. I just looked at JongIn and saw him roll his eyes. 

 

"Who was that?" I asked. Although I pretty much knew who that was, I wanted to play 'the clueless one'

 

"Oh, that? That's the leader of my girlfriend's group." He said then sighed. *fangirls* He still considered me as his girlfriend \O/. "Actually, today is our 7th Month Anniversary." Wait, it is? I took out my phone and looked at the calendar. Oh, yeah, it is. *facepalm*

 

"Oh, well, Congratulations." I greeted. Happy 7th Month Anniversary, JongIn. I'm so happy that we got this far. Just a few more months and we'll reach a year. I'm sorry I left. If I didn't, we'd be celebrating it right now. I'm sorry I forgot. What kind of a girlfriend am I? Forgetting our own Anniversary. And I'm sorry too that I wouldn't be able to say this out loud. I really want to. But, I love you. 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

 

So, I guess this is a long-ish chapter. Mehehe, okay. Time for another chappie xD. Sorry for le typos. Was too lazy to re-read xD.