Chapter 1

Runaway Idol

Another day...in hiding. If you're thinking that I might be some criminal on the lose, well-- you're wrong

 

Hiya, my name is Kwon Shinae better known as Yui. You know, that cute magnae everyone's talking about? Yep, that's me. And that rumor that I was kidnapped...it's so not true. I ran away. I ran away from home. The company. My friends. My love.

 

Wanna know why I ran away? Well, drama. I hate it. The members of my group was infected by this sickness. The fame went into their heads and they got spoiled since we are the most succesful group there is. Well, was. 

 

I know what you're thinking. "Why not just quit the group and kick their butts?" Well, as much as I want to, I'm just a magnae. Yui was that cute and innocent little magnae everyone knows and loves. Shinae was a mature, and capable woman. Even if I'm just 18, I don't care. Maturity depends on the person who wields it. I know what I want and don't want. And I certainly do not want drama.

 

I stretched my arms and let out a yawn. The sun was peeping on my room through the little slit the curtain gave way. It was a beautiful day. The sun was up and the wind was blowing but it wasn't too cold, nor too hot. 

 

I ruffled my now, short hair. I may have been enjoying the long hair before. HAHAHA no. It was heavy and was a big hassle whenever I try to tie it  and end up being scolded by my coordi unnie. But now, I had the free will to cut it \O/. It's easier to manage it this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm girly, like super. I dress up, pretty my face up, I spazz when I see a cute guy, and the like. I just don't believe that all long-haired girls are pretty. Some are but, don't you think girls with short hair are cuter?

 

I t.v. Wow, a week already passed and I was still the talk of town. 

 

"A week has already passed since the unfortunate kidnapping of Idol, Yui. Police still has no lead, whatsoever, on the missng Idol. Police say that--"

 

"Aah! Shut up!" I yelled as I changed the channel to a music station. 

 

I stared at the television, listening to one of our songs. Tch, that song. People said that it became famous because of our leader who was ultimately adorable and cute in the video. Psh, when was she not? Oh, I know. Behind the camera. When a camera flashes by she'd be all cute and giddy and when that camera leaves she's all 'glare and scoff'. True story.

 

I changed the channel again to be met by "Mama".Yes, Exo's Mama. Well, Exo-K's since I saw Baekhyun. I squeeled inside but hell, I'm not gonna let that out. Not anytime soon. 

 

I stared at the t.v. Those boys/men, or whatever it is you want to call them, are all my friends. Suho and I used to go out and buy food for our groups. Being the "Umma Magnae", I was obliged to cook for my unnies. Me, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo used to go to Noraebangs just for the fun of it. Chanyeol, Sehun, and I would go up to a tea cafe. Sehun, usually, asks me to treat him bubble tea but since Chanyeol doesn't like the girl paying, he ends up buying Sehun's tea. And lastly, JongIn..*sigh* Usually, in this this time of day, he'd carry me to the kitchen and order me to cook breakfast when I'm at his dorm and vice versa. And if it's our day off, we'd stay the whole day in front of a computer, taking selcas and posting them in my twitter. Me and JongIn are bestfriends, at least in the eyes of the fans. 

 

I watched their video, taking notes of JongIn's dancing. Aish, that man, really. He knows that he has this waist injury, why does keep doing the drastic moves? >.<

 

I quickly took a shower and stuffed myslef into some decent clothes. I sauntered to the inn keeper, a nice old lady. She didn't recognize me even with the long hair I had. It's either that or she recognized me well and she just didn't give it any attention.

 

"Ahjumma!" I called, waving at her. I walked towards her and gave her a hug. She wasn't like the any other usual oldie. She smelled of Sunflowers and Daisys. And she didn't talk like she was from the 16th century.

 

"*chuckles* What took you so long, Shinae? You're food is getting cold. If you seriously don't eat that in five minutes I will shove those food down my throat."

 

"Hey, Ahjuma, can I borrow your phone for a bit? I just need to text someone and I don't have anymore credits. So...pleeeeeeeeeeeease?" I charmed.

 

She took out her phone and went off to her garden. He wouldn't be able to track me cause I'll be using someone else's phone.  And I sent a quick text to none other than...

 

Hey JongIn, it's me, Shinae.

 

Saw you on MCountdown today. You were astonishingly good as always. Hey! You have a waist injury! Why do you keep on dancing? Look, don't overwork yourself, okay? That's all. Just wanna tell you that I'm doing well. I hope you are too....I love you.

 

~Shinae

 

*sigh*. That boy, always making me worry about him OTL.

 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

I'm sorry for my typos. I was writing this in, like, 3:00 in the morning and my eyes were droopy. I was so sleepy that I wrote "clause" instead of "clothes". And I was writing in stuff like, "And then she squeeled" and some other scientific words like, "Canis familiaris" and "Felis domestica". True Story. 

 

LoL, seriously, I was writing stuff I didn't even know I knew. So to anyone who read this with the typos, I apologize. Plus, I don't re-read my stories. Mehehe (0_0)d. So if you see any more typos in the near future, do tell me :D. GOMAWO!! SARANGHAEEEE! <3