Chapter 11

Runaway Idol

We were now at my apartment. It was a good thing that Ahjumma was now asleep. Or else she would have bombarded me a lot of questions about who JongIn was. 

 

My apartment was big. Yep, it was. And my bed was big too. Enough for two people to sleep in comfortably. Hey! Don't get any ideas. I'm not letting JongIn sleep in my bed. If I did, he'd notice me. Back then, I usually plop on my bed. Then whenever JongIn and I would sleep, we'd cuddle. My body got used to cuddling with JongIn whenever he was with me. And I'm not gonna let my guard down even if I was asleep. So, as to avoid any misunderstandings and mistakes, JongIn shall and will sleep on the floor. 

 

He was taking a shower. I was on my bed drying my hair. I was done showering in case you haven't notice. And yes, I went first and nothing happened. I mean, why would anything happen? It's not like the old times where we shower together and-- *cough*--moving on....

 

"Hey! Yunhwa! I'm done showering!" JongIn shouted from the bathroom. Err, why did he have to tell me that?

 

He stepped out with a towel wrapped around his lower body. And his abs were showing. His hair was a little wet and stood up in many places. Yep, his abs. The abs. 

 

"Are you staring at my body, Yunhwa?" JongIn suddenly asked. What? Me? Psh...no. Why would I even--?...Yes. But I was not going to tell him that!

 

"What? Me? Psh...no. Why would I even--?" I stuttered. Man, I should really stop with this stuttering thing. "Wh-where are your clothes by the way?" I asked. 

 

"My clothes? I left them to dry. You don't mind, do you?" JongIn answered and casually walked to my living room. Wait--what?!

 

"Wait. So you're just gonna sleep ?!" I exploded. Hell no! He's not going to sleep on my floor . HEEELL TO THE NOO!

 

He just chuckled. "I don't suppose you have clothes for men here, do you?" He said with a smirk. 

 

Just then, Ahjumma came in looking extremely tired. "What is this noise abou--" Then stopped abruptly after seeing a half- JongIn. "Erm, who's this dude?" She asked me. 

 

"This....is....JongIn. A friend of mine." I explained as JongIn saluted a hello. Wow, such a carefree guy *facepalm*

 

I sent a look to Ahjumma that said, 'OMG please leave. I never wanted you to see JongIn shirtless. Just please go and never ever talk to me about this ever again ever!' Then she nodded and understood.

 

"Oh. Well then, I'll leave you two alone. Try to keep it down, alright?" She said and winked. Then, she left. Wait, I think she got the wrong idea. *facepalm*

 

"So, spare clothes?" JongIn asked and looked at me with a warm smile. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to search for something ungirly. Back in the living room, JongIn was just laughing. Weird guy -___-.

 

I went to my closet to look for a decent guy shirt. I had none. I saw my dresses, skinnies, tank tops, mothballs, various pieces of paper, you know...the usual things that inhabits the wonderful place called the closet. Then, something caught my eye. It was a wife-beater, JongIn's wife beater. The one he gave me for our 3rd month anniversary *sigh*. I wanted to give this to him but if I did, he'd really know that it's me. I can't risk that. Not ever. I just pulled out a random white shirt and walked back to the living room. 

 

"It's about time you got here-- Wait, what's wrong?" JongIn stood up from the couch then walked towards me. I didn't even realized it but tears were streaming down from my eyes. He took the shirt from my hands and tossed it to the couch. Then he put his hands on my shoulders. "If you don't want me here then I'll just go..." He trailed off. "

 

"No! No..it's not that. I just...miss someone." I admitted. I'm not exactly lying. It's true that I missed someone, it's just that that someone was him. 

 

"Oh. Is he a boy?" He asked as he let go of my shoulders. He was probably hesitating. 

 

"Yes. He's a boy." I said. I looked down and just let the tears stream down. 

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" JongIn asked. He tried to get a glimpse of me but my hair was covering my face. 

 

"Yes." I admitted. He's my boyfriend and still is. We never broke up. 

 

JongIn just stared at me. I don't know, maybe he was thinking about who this supposed boyfriend was. Pabo KkamJong, it's you. 

 

"Oh. What happened? Did he leave you?" He asked and stayed still. Actualy, JongIn, it's the other way around. 

 

"I really don't want to talk about it." I said and wiped my tears but JongIn's hand beat me to it. 

 

His hand caressed my face. He looked at me with loving eyes. The same eyes that looked at me when I left. Without even realizing it, we leaned in. Lots of thoughts ran through my mind. What I'm doing, it's wrong. But I want this. I want this so bad. 

 

We leaned in more. More and more until our lips grazed each other. Slowly, his hands found their way to my waist. We stayed like that for what felt like hours. Instinctively, we pulled away to catch our breaths and leaned our foreheads against each other.

 

"Whoever that guy was, he was stupid." He mumbled. "He was stupid to let someone like you go." He added. JongIn, you are not stupid. I left and that was that. 

 

The rest of the night flew by with me and JongIn cuddling on my bed. Our 7th month anniversary wasn't half bad. He might've not known who I was but we spent the day together. And at end the day, we cuddled just like we used to.

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

 

There's this lingering feeling again that this is a crappy chapter -____-. Tell me what you think alright? asdfghjkl. 

and once again, I apologize for my typos

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY READERS. PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK YOU SILENT READERS YOU! ^_^. <3