Chapter 19

Runaway Idol

They stared at me. Especially our freak of a leader. 

 

"H-how?...you were kidnapped--" They stammered. 

 

"Yep. I was" I lied. "I hope you missed me. Cause I certainly did not miss you at all." I smirked and went to my room. 

 

"Get back here!" The leader shouted. "What's with the 'disappear' get up? Publicity?" She asked. 

 

"In case  you hadn't noticed, I got no publicity at all." I expalined. It was true. The publicity went to them. The people were sorry for them, not me. "You took the fame with your crying and everything." I added. 

 

"How nice of you to take the fall for the group" She said with a mocking smile. "It's a shame you had to disappear from the eyes of everyone." She added.

 

I walked to her with my clenched fists and a fake smile on my face. "I didn't take the fall for anybody. Especially not for you." I said and walked away. "Oh yeah, and Yui will definitely be gone from the people's eyes." I added. 

 

A sense of happiness took over her. Maybe she was happy that she didn't need to deal with me anymore. "Finally! It's nice to have one more free bed in the dorm from now on. It's such a crowd with you here." She said and slowly shook her head. 

 

"I'm just afraid that there's not enough room for the both of us in this group." I said still facing away from her.

 

"You are not to leave showbusiness, Shinae." Manager suddenly said coming out of the kitchen, a cupcake on his hands. This guy, somehow, was spoiled, too, with food. "I don't know where you came from or how you got here or what happened to you or why you cut your hair but whatever it is you are not leaving the music industry!" He said with a stern voice. 

 

"Manager! Wouldn't it be better if you manage our group minus one?" Our leader interjected. Stupid .

 

"No! The only reason that your group is popular is because of this girl!" He said and pointed to me. "Every little thing she does gets noticed by everyone, thus, leading to your success. Without her, no one would even watch your videos! They just watched it cause they pity you for losing a valuable member." He explained. 

 

The group went silent. Well, they were silent before. It was that damn leader who was running around the room. 

 

"If you'll excuse me, I'll be in my room. My luggage will arrive soon and I expect it to be in my room and nowhere else." I said and sauntered to my room then slammed the door. I think I wanna be the spoiled one. Let them know how much it pisses a person off. But if I did then I won't be any better than them. So I stepped out again and called for Manager. 

 

"Manager-nim, I need to talk to you about something." I said and he leaned forward and walked to my room. "I promise it won't be long."

 

"What is it even about, Shinae?" He asked. 

 

"Something about me leaving this." I answered. 

 

"I already told you that I'm not allowing you to--"

 

"I'm not leaving showbusiness!" I exclaimed. Damn, is it so hard to let me explain first?

 

"Then what are you--?"

 

I took manager's hand and explained what I wanted. It might not be the best for me. No one might even notice me at all but it's the only way to stay in showbusiness yet stay away from those spoiled brats.

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

Okaaiiii xD. So yeah. next chappie will be when Shinae and Kai meet again *evil laugh* What will happen? xDD

 

Aye! I love comments and I reply okayyy? xD. I LOVE YOU GUYS!