Chapter 21

Runaway Idol

JongIn's P.O.V.

 

I was on my way to see Shinae's choreographer. I used to go to him to ask for dance lessons. Surprisingly, going to him makes me a better dancer. 

 

I needed more lessons. Lately, I have been slacking off my dancing and I want to have extra lessons. I still have a few hours to go the cafe and see Yunhwa. I walked towards the door. I don't know why but Shinae and Yunhwa look exactly the same. I might be wrong but I just have this feeling. I'm not going to make assumptions and I just asked her out to see if she'd go with me. Shinae would never miss a chance to be with me. If they were one person, she's go but she didn't so they must'nt be the same person.

 

As I walked towards the studio, I heard voices. Two voices. One of a girl and the choreographer. The girl's voice, seemed oddly familiar. 

 

I walked in. "Hey choreographer-nim. I was wondering if you coul--" She's back.

 

"Oh. Hey there, JongIn. I was kinda in the middle of something with Shinae so could you please come back later?" He asked. I could not speak. Shinae was definitely back.

 

"Hey there, JongIn." She said and waved. I couldn't help but notice the bracelet she was wearing. Oh man...

 

"Sh-shinae. Y-you're back." I stuttered. 

 

"Yes, JongIn, I'm back. But I'm sure you won't care if I got hit by a bus since you're too busy with your new life without me and all." She said. What? 

 

"B-but...what are you talking about?" I stuttered...again. 

 

"I'm busy JongIn. I'll talk to you later." She said. Same old Shinae. Cold as ever. 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

This is a filler chappie. Next is something I don't know just mahahaha xD I'll do a full chappit tomorrow I promise xD