Epilogue [T_T]

Runaway Idol

"Thanks for coming everyone! Good night!" I yelled through the mic and walked backstage to get retouched before I went to the fansigning event. 

 

It was great being solo. I have a dorm all to myself. I can eat all the food I want. No messes. No unnessecary noises around the place. But even if I was living alone, I couldn't say that it was better than having a group. It was nice to have some people to go home to. Someone that will ask, "Hey, it's late, where've you been?" Even if it's a cold question, she was, somehow, concerned. 

 

I sat at my chair infront of my dresser when a hand, holding a bottle of water, popped out of nowhere. 

 

"Hey, you thirsty?" JongIn asked. What's that guy doing here?

 

"You have a schedule don't you, JongIn?" I asked, took the water bottle and sipped a little. "Shouldn't you be there instead of here?" I added. 

 

"Why? Can't I  be here to support my girlfriend?" He said with a smile and pecked my lips. 

 

"Well, you can. But you may not." I said and stood up, trying to hide the small smile that played on my lips.

 

"Aww. There you go again! Being all cold towards me." He pouted and crossed his arms. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What? I'm not used to you being so cold to me. I thought we were past that." He whined. 

 

I chuckled. "We are past that." I said. "What are you complaining about?"  I added. 

 

"If we are then why are you acting like that again?" He protested. Man, if this guy wasn't the least adorable I would have personally kicked him out. 

 

"I'm not" I chuckled and received a big scoff from him. I raised an eyebrow. "So you're the one who's `gonna act cold now, huh?"

 

No answer. Huh, so he's giving me the silent treatment, huh. Okay, fine. Two can play at that game. "Fine. Be that way." I said and walked back to my chair.

 

Half an hour passed and we still weren't talking to each other. He just sat on the couch and waited for something...I don't know what. 

 

Minutes turned into hours. A few hours passed and the fansigning event was done. Of course, I had signed my album and posters but not dodging questions like, "How long have you and Kai been together?" or "What about your old group? Are you ever going to go back to them?"

 

First off, me and JongIn are going strong. This little thing going between us right now won't last until later tonight. And second...HECK NO! I AM NEVER EVER GOING BACK TO THAT STINKIN` GROUP EVER FOREVER NEVAAAAAR!

 

So I have calmly answered each question like the little adorable girl I was. "Well, all that me and Kai wants is your support and we will make sure we do our best for you guys." and "I hope to be able to work with my unnies after a while." I know, I know, I've avoided the questions. But what do you expect? Do you want to me to go all out bad to my fans? The people who had been there to support me through the ups and downs of my carrier?

 

So eventually, the event ended. I was about to walk out of the building to grab a taxi when a sudden force jerked my hand back to the building. 

 

"I'm sorry, Shinae! I'm sorry! I'm not gonna do it again! I promise I won't ignore you anymore. Just please talk to me. I can't stand not being able to talk to you. Just talk to me again, please!" JongIn pleaded and kneeled down the floor. 

 

"What the--? Stand up JongIn! People are going to see!" I scolded and tried to pull him up but he wouldn't budge. 

 

"No. I'm not getting up here." He said and kneeled firmly on the ground. "Not until you hear what I need to say." He added. 

 

"Alright." I said. Goodness me...whatever it is that he's planning it's making me nervous. 

 

"Shinae, I know that I might have acted a little stupid today but believe me, I didn't actually plan that at all." He said and chuckled. "Usually, guys who do this have balloons or flowers or chocolates or something. I'm sorry that I wouldn't be able to give you any of those. I didn't have the time. I rushed to where you were as soon as I finished my show." He said with a sad face. "I didn't get a decent ring." He said with a sad smile. 

 

"Wait. Ring?" 

 

"So I'm just gonna make this quick." He said cutting me off. "I'm not gonna be all dramatic cause I know you hate dramatic things." He explained with a small laugh. "I'm gonna go straight to the point." He said. OMG Whatever it is that he's talking about I think I have an idea of where this is going. 

 

"This might be a bit sudden but, and I know that this will be a big risk if you say no but will you marry me, Kwon Shinae?" 

 

~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

For I am upset that I have ended this wonderful fic T.T

 

Last chappie everyone. Well, actually, this is the epilogue :D. 

 

I don't know, should I do a sequel or what. 

 

I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE FOR TWO DAYS T.T *crying* *sobbing in my corner* I got busy guys. T.T

 

So now that this fic is done, I will be able to focus more on my two other fics;

 

Luhan fic: I'm sorry, I really am. [M]

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/277372/i-m-sorry-i-really-am-tragedy-exo-exom-love-luhan-sorry

 

Chanyeol fic: Genius meets Derp

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/281347/genius-meets-derp-exo-exok-chanyeol-derp-genius-meets

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 THANKS FOR STAYING IN TUNE! <3 *cries*