Chapter 20

Runaway Idol

Manager let out a sigh as he understood my plan. "But, are you sure you want to leave? It will be such a loss." He pleaded. 

 

"I'm sorry but I just need to. Like I've said, there's not enough room for me and our leader here." I said. 

 

He gave out, yet again, another sigh. "Fine. I'll talk to the old man about this." He said. "But I'm not promising anything. You know how that old timer does things." he added. 

 

I just gave out a chuckle, remembering how SooMan treats his Idols. "I know. Just, please, manager, do the best you can, alright? It will be better for the group." I said. 

 

The discussion ended with him leaving my room. Now, to make my grand entrance at S.M.E. 

 

I walked out of my room and ignored the stupid looks the members gave me. I'm thinking about whether or not I should care about the looks they give me.

 

I walked to the main lobby and went outside the door, occasionally getting glances from the people. OMG, seriously people, is it that shocking to see a girl who you thought was kidnapped back after some time? Okay, well maybe it is pretty shocking to see a girl who you thought was kidnapped back after some time. 

 

I rode a cab and went to S.M.E. Of course, he stared. Frankly, I'm starting to get used to the stares. *scoffs* I don't know if it's a good or a bad thing. 

 

Finally! I arrived in S.M.E. I payed the cab driver and our hands accidentally brushed against each other. 

 

"I couldn't help but notice. You must be Yui! Oh my goodness you are! Would you mind signing my notebook? My daughters just adore you. And my young man loves you, seriously, he said that." The driver shared earning a chuckle from me. This was one of the reasons why I love my fans. They might not be as much as my unnies but I love that feeling I get whenever I find out that I inspire some of the people in this world, young or old. 

 

I gave the driver a sign and even took a picture and signed my name on it. It's just a little something to express my gratitude towards him. It's not everyday that I encounter a legit fan who is not so crazy.

 

I walked in S.M.E. The cold air that surrounded the office was still there. I went to the front desk and checked in my attendance and earned a look from the person behind the front desk. I gave a sweet smile and went on my way to the practice rooms to meet with the choreographer. I missed out a lot and I intend to learn them. Well, maybe that wasn't why I came to see the choreographer. 

 

"Choreographer-nim!!" I shouted as I arrived in our practice room--well, my soon-to-be used-to-be practice room. To be honest, I really didn't care if the people were too shocked as to talk to me like they used to. 

 

"Y-yui. You're back." He stuttered with his eyes wide. 

 

"Yep. I am. I need to talk to you" I said to him and explained what I already explained to manager. 

 

Just in the middle of me and the choreographer's talk, someone barged in the studio.

 

"Hey choreographer-nim. I was wondering if you coul--"

 

"Oh. Hey there, JongIn. I was kinda in the middle of something with Shinae so could you please come back later?" Choreographer-nim announced. 

 

I faced him with a smile on my face. Hmm...I wonder what would've happened if Yunhwa said yes to JongIn. "Hey there, JongIn." I said and waved. 

 

"Sh-shinae. Y-you're back." He stuttered. You see how frustrating this is? There goes JongIn being so confortable and open to Yunhwa yet he can't even say my name straight >.<

 

"Yes, JongIn, I'm back. But I'm sure you won't even care if I got hit by a bus since you're too busy with your new life without me and all." I said then went back to the choreographer and talked to him. 

 

"B-but..what are you talking about?" 

 

"I'm busy JongIn. I'll talk to you later." I said then turned back to the choreographer. 

 

I know that I promise to talk to JongIn about this but maybe now is just not a good time. I need to focus on my career. I need to be able to fix this thing with my unnies and I intend to do it fast. JongIn and my explanation will just have to wait. 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~

 

So yeah. I wanted to update this before any of it might get censored due to the friggin new law what will seriously get me killed. 

 

So tell me what you think. I might put in Kai's P.O.V. tomorrow but I might also not xD. You'll find out soon enough whatever it is that Shinae talked to her manager and choreograher about in due time. 

 

Comments? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!