Chapter 10

Runaway Idol

"Do you love her?" I asked. 

 

"I do. So much." He said then looked down. Oh my goodness, please don't break down in front of me JongIn. He chuckled, "I'm sorry. I just--I just miss her." He said and looked up. He was trying to fight back tears. 

 

"Don't worry. I'm sure she misses you just as much." It was true. I did miss him. Yeah, he might be right beside me. But not being able to talk to him like he was mine felt like he was seas away. 

 

He just stared at me. I don't care if he gets his suspicions. What I want now is for him to know that I miss him. I knew the consequences of my actions. You don't have to say that I wanted this. I know what I did and I have to face it's effects. "Thank you." He mumbled.

 

"Exo K! You're on in 5." The familiar shout of the producer. 

 

JongIn and the others hurried to fix theirselves. Of course, Baekhyun was the biggest diva. Don't get me wrong. Baekhyun and me used to go to spas and...well...you know what happens next.

 

"You can go to the stands. Go to the front row in the middle, okay?" JongIn said and led me out of the dressing rooms. 

 

As he was pulling me out, I caught a glimpse of out leader. She still stood proud. We caught each other's eyes and stared. I looked away. Hell, no. I wasn't weak. I just need to avoid her for a while. 

 

I walked to the stands and sat down. So, this is how it feels to be a fan. Just sitting here. You don't know if your idol would see you in the stands. For goodness sake, there were at least a hundred fans here. They were holding up signs of their idols. I wonder what they sacrificed just so they could get here. Now that i think about it, my fans are now my idols. 

 

JongIn and the others finally came and sang Mama. He did the drastic moves, again. From where I was, I could see that he was in pain. 

 

"Aishhh! It's obvious that Kai's waist is hurting. Why won't grandpa SooMan just cut these boys some slack and let my wonderful y Kai rest!" A fan girl beside me shouted. *laughs* What? y Kai? Hahaha. "Don't you agree that SooMan is just a big meanie that he's tiring all of our wonderful oppas?" She addressed to me. 

 

I gave out a laugh. "Yep! SooMan is just a big grandpa that he tires everyone in his company. Idol or not." I said and gave the fan a high five. Hahaha, fan. You have no idea that you're talking to THE Yui.

 

You know that part in Mama where Kai was , "Mama~ Mama~". Yep, that part. That part where he found me in the stands with his fangirl. And yes, he caught me fangirling over him. I saw him, trying to fight back a smile. He just stared at me for the rest of the song. 

 

"OMG! I THINK HE'S LOOKING AT YOU! WAIT...WHY IS HE LOOKING AT YOU? OMG HE LIKES YOU KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" The girl beside me yelled. I just smiled. "OMG I SO LOVE KAI AND HIS DANCING KYAAAAA!" She shouted. 

 

I laughed. I wasn't offended at all, nor jealous. She was a fan. I understood that fans did that. It just means that they support JongIn and his group. "I SOOOO LOVE HIM TOO!!!" I shouted. Gull, you have no idea how much I love that guy.

 

The concert, eventually, ended. I still stayed in the stands talking to the fangirl that I spent my time with. She was actually a nice girl. And I found out her name was Joonhyu. 

 

"OMG. Girl, don't look now but THE Kai of THE Exo is coming this way!!!" Namjoo whisper-yelled.

 

"Hey, Yunhwa. You still need to go home right? I'll take you." JongIn said. Oops, wrong set of words JongIn. You should've just said 'Hey fan whom I have never seen before. Would you like a picture and an autograph? If you do please come with me outside and then I will personally take a picture with you in your home.'

 

Joonhyu stared at me. Then she looked at JongIn, then looked at me again. "Y-you know each other Yunhwa?" She asked with her eyes still agape. 

 

"Erm...Yeah. I guess." I admitted. 

 

To keep her from shouting to the world about me and JongIn's friendship--well, Yunhwa and JongIn's friendship, JongIn had to give her an autograph with her name and him saying "Saranghae Joonhyu <3". He also had to take a picture with her. 

 

We finally bid our goodbyes but not before exchanging numbers. Me and JongIn rode the bus. An old lady saw us and commented, "You're such a cute couple!"."

 

"Oh no. Ahjumma. He has a girlfriend." I quickly reasoned. Well techinically I'm his girlfriend so it's pretty much the same. But no, it's not. 

 

"That's too bad. You two look so cute!!" She said before she went down the bus. 

 

Me and JongIn just stayed there in the bus, just the two of us. The other passengers already went down. 

 

"Hey, shouldn't you be in your dorm sleeping?" I asked. No way was this guy going to stay up late again. 

 

"It's my day off tomorrow so I was thinking that maybe I could crash at your place?" He asked. Wait, what?! I just stared at him wide-eyed. "Just for tonight so I'd know where you live." He explained with his hands up. He used that smile. That smile where his cheekbones popped up and his eyes sparkled.

 

"Fine." 

 

O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O~O

 

Yay! Double update! Okay. Shall go on and read fics. Yayay! I love you guys! :D