07 - Bonding

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07 - Bonding

| NARRATOR |

After 20 minutes, they finally arrived. They all went down the car and wore their sunglasses. It was a Wednesday so they didn’t expect a lot of people to be there. They were walking together with Eunhyuk in the middle.

“Let’s go over here.” Eunhyuk pointed out which is a Calvin Klein store.

They all went inside and were greeted by the saleslady. It was understood that it was forbidden to take pictures with the idols for they are sponsoring the brand. Once they were inside the store, they took out their sunglasses. Eunhyuk was looking at each clothes and Yuri was behind him. On the other hand, Donghae is on the side standing and watching the two together. From now and then, Eunhyuk would ask Yuri if the clothes looks nice and Yuri would either smile or shake her head. Also, Yuri would recommend clothes and Eunhyuk would smile right away and decides to buy the clothes.

When Eunhyuk had a handful of clothes, Yuri suggested that he should try them. “Should I?” Eunhyuk asked with a smile.
“Ofcourse. Palli, I want to see if they’ll look nice.” Yuri demanded and pushed him through the dressing room.
“Arasso. I’ll try them on.” Eunhyuk finally gave up and closed the door. Not even after a minute, Eunhyuk opened the door once more which surprised Yuri. “Do you want me to show everything that I’ll try on?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Neh. I want to see how Oppa will look like. I wonder if he will match the clothes.” Yuri replied.
“Psch. Ofcourse. You know any clothes will match me.” Eunhyuk teased.
“Arasso, because Oppa is handsome.” Yuri started laughing.
“YAH! Why are you laughing? I’m not handsome?” Eunhyuk asked while he tries to hide his smile.
“Ani. Oppa is like the most handsome guy I know.” Yuri said with a smile.
“Aww, shucks. Can you say that again?” Eunhyuk asked.
“Wae?” Yuri was confused.
“So I could record it.” Eunhyuk started laughing.
“Ani! Palli, try them on now. I’ll wait outside.” Yuri pushed Eunhyuk once more.
“Arasso.” Eunhyuk went inside and started to choose which one to wear first.

Yuri was looking at the rack near the dressing room and she realized the forgotten Donghae on the side. She grabbed a jacket and approached him.

| DONGHAE |

I was looking at them on the side and they could pass as a couple. They have this connection that no one would understand. Suddenly, I heard the salesladies talking.

“They look so cute together.” the first saleslady stated.
“Neh. I never knew they were this close.” the second one agreed looking at Yuri and Eunhyuk talking near the dressing room.
“They look like a real couple.” they stated once again. Suddenly, they saw me looking at them.
They bowed and smiled, “Mianhe.”
“Ani. It’s okay.” I assured them.
“Don’t you want to look around?” one of them asked.
“I will, don’t worry.” I smiled.
“Neh.” they bowed and went to the counter once more.

I was looking through the rack that was near me when Yuri stood beside me. She was looking through the rack as well.

“Find something you like?” she asked.
“Not yet.” I simply replied. “You?” I continued to ask.
“I’m still helping Eunhyuk Opp… I mean Eunhyuk-ssi.” she replied.
“Neh.” was all I could say. I didn’t know what to reply. Just on time, we heard the dressing room door.
“Oh, he’s done.” Yuri said and stopped looking through the rack. “Here. I think it will fit you.” she gave me a jacket.

When I took it, she hurriedly went to the dressing room to talk to Eunhyuk Hyung. She gave me a black jacket and without trying it on, I decided to buy it.

“This is all?” the saleslady asked.
“Neh.” I replied.
“It’s a nice jacket.” she folded it and put it in a bag. I just smiled with her statement.

I looked at the dressing room’s direction and they were still talking about the first set of clothes that Eunhyuk Hyung tried. I grabbed my bag and decided to go back to the car since I have the spare key. The car is usually used by Eunhyuk Hyung but he lets me use it sometimes. I dropped the bag on the back and went inside once more. I think they didn’t even realize I was gone. When I was back, they were now talking about another set of clothes that Eunhyuk Hyung is trying. They were laughing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter