14 - Not a big deal

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

14 - Not a big deal

| YURI |

I woke up and the first thing I saw were Sooyoung’s eyes staring at me and back at the laptop.

“What are you doing here? On my bed? Staring at me like that?” I asked her simultaneous questions. For morning sake, I just woke up and she’s looking at me like I killed someone.
“I knew it!” she said proudly with a hint of happiness.
“Knew what?” I asked as I sat down on my bed.
“At first, I wasn’t sure.” she stood up on my bed and started walking in circles in my room. She continued saying, “But then when I woke up, I saw some articles about it. I knew it! I am the best!”

“EH?” I asked, confused. “Is that the best explanation you can give?”
“OH! You’re awake?!” she said, surprised.
“What the?! How can you not know that I was awake because according to what I saw earlier, you were staring at me?” I asked.
“Here, watch this.” She faced the laptop towards me so she could show me the video she wanted me to watch.

A song from the video started.

“Wait, isn’t this…”
“Just watch the whole thing first!” she demanded while waiting for my reaction.

The video was about the Strong Heart backstage camera of TVXQ sunbaenims, & Shinee & F(x). The video finished and I looked at Sooyoung with a confused look.

“That’s it? No reaction?” she asked.
“What reaction? Do you mean about Minho and Jonghyun talking about me?” I asked. Then I continued, “I mean, I’m happy about what they said. & there’s nothing ‘shocking’ about what they said.”
“No, not that.” she replied.
“About F(x)?” I asked.
“Ani. Who dropped you last night?” she answered and asked me.
“Uhm, Yunho Sunbaenim.” I remembered and asked, “Wae?”
“What did he do on the video?” she asked.
“He drew a girl according to him.” I replied.
“So…” she was waiting for me to continue it.
“So, what?” I asked for this is confusing me early in the morning.

“For morning sake, he drew YOU! Yes, You. KWON YURI. He drew you!” she finally went straight to the point.

“EH!?!” I asked.

Sooyoung rewind the video to the part where Yunho Oppa showed his drawing.

“Look closely. That’s you during the Genie Era.” Sooyoung explained.
“Me?” as I was twisting my head wanting to see the resemblance. “Well, maybe a little. With the hair.” I continued.
“Let me show you.” She took the laptop and typed something. Suddenly, an article showed up.

 

TVXQ Yunho’s drawing resembles SNSD Yuri

Last night, Strong Heart released a video showing TVXQ, Shinee and F(x) for the SMTown Special that will be released on Christmas and New Year. Girls’ Generation and Super Junior will also be part of the show.

The video was taken backstage while the idols were preparing for the show.

Shinee member Minho was asked about his closest sunbaes and he truthfully replied that they were Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Yunho. Then he was asked about his closest noona, and his only answer was SNSD Yuri. His statement was continued by his co-member Jonghyun, who also admitted that Yuri is one of his closest noona because she has a laid back personality.

Netizens were surprised by the Shinee members’ answers for being honest. But what caught most of their attention was TVXQ’s Yunho’s drawing.

Yunho was asked to draw anything and he drew a girl. Many were puzzled by his drawing but many realized that it resembles no other than SNSD Yuri.

A picture has been released showing that Yunho’s drawing is Yuri.

Many are wondering what is the reason behind Yunho’s drawing.

Netizens commented “Yunho’s drawing is so cute”, “How come everything was about Yuri?”, “I have to agree, Yunho’s drawing looks like Yuri”, “Yuri must be so nice since she’s friends with everyone”, “I am so excited for this episode”.

 

“This is so weird.” I started laughing after reading the article.
“But don’t you think the drawing is the weird one right now?” Sooyoung asked me.
“Wae?” I asked back.
“Because out of all the things that Yunho Oppa could draw, he drew you.” she replied.
“I don’t know.” I stated.
“You guys never dated, right?” she asked while hoping that she is right
“Ofcourse. If I did date anyone, I would have told you.” I replied.
“Good to know. I just wanted to make sure.” she said and continued, “It still puzzles me why he drew you.”
“I don’t know. Nevermind, I don’t think anyone noticed it.” I stated.
“Yeah, I think I’m just making a big deal out of this.” Sooyoung said.
“You think?” I replied sarcastically.
“YAH! Just watch, I’ll find the real reason.” she said in a determined tone.
“You go do that.” I said sarcastically once again.
“I will. Now, go get ready.” she said while preparing to leave.
“For what?” I asked.
“We have rehearsals today for SMTown.” Sooyoung replied.
“Just us?” I asked.
“Ani. All of us together with other sunbaes and dongsaengs.” she replied.
“Arasso.” I said.

Sooyoung left my room to get ready as well. I stood up from my bed and prepared my stuff. I looked at myself in the mirror and said,

This is going to be a long day.

| DONGHAE |

I was sitting on my bed in our dorm to rest for a while.

“YAH DONGHAE!” someone shouted.
“I’m in my room.” I replied back.
“Here.” he threw my stuffs to me.
“Thanks Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter