11 - Problem Solved?

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 - Problem Solved?

| YURI |

Another day, and another morning. I went out of the room, and Taeyeon Unnie is the only one awake.

“Good Morning.” I greeted happily.
“Morning.” she replied while placing the food on the table.
“Mhm, smells good.” I complimented her.
She smiled at me and told me to, “Go wake up the others.”

“Seohyun is now awake yet?” I asked, surprise.
“She’s probably tired. Just wake her up first, so she could help you.” she suggested.
“Arasso.” I left and woke up Seohyun.

As expected, Seohyun helped me wake up the rest of the members. After a good 45 minutes, everyone was ready to eat.

“What’s the schedule today?” Tiffany blurted out.
Sunny stood up and took the schedule that was posted on the fridge. “Ugh, I have a schedule today.” she complained.
“Let me see mine.” Hyoyeon grabbed the paper and looked at hers. As usual, she was unhappy about it too.

The paper was passed around and we were taking turns to look at the schedule.

“Wait, today is TVXQ’s concert, right?” Taeyeon Unnie asked for assurance.
“Oh, yeah! I forgot about that.” Tiffany stated.

“I can’t go.” “Me too.” “Same here.” Soon, everyone was complaining on how they can’t go because they have schedule.

“I’ll go.” I finally blurted out.
“You don’t have schedule?” Taeyeon Unnie asked me.
“Aniyo.” I simply replied.
“Aww, I want to go to the concert too.” Yoona butted in.
“Me too. I guess, I’ll just go next time.” Seohyun surprisingly stated.
“But someone has to go with you.” Jessica said.
“Wae?” I asked.
“Don’t you think it will be kind of rude if only one of our members go? I mean come on, there are nine of us and only one member could go to support our sunbaes?” Jessica pointed out.

Everyone agreed, and Sooyoung decided that she will go with me first before going to her next schedule.

While waiting for the concert later, I decided to go to SMent building to practice especially for our upcoming SMTown concert. The members heard about my plan so we decided that we should all go.

After a lot of time chatting in the car, we finally arrived. We were like little kids running towards the best practice room in the building. First of all, it was the biggest room and there’s just something about it that makes it special.

I was the first one together with Sooyoung, while Seohyun, Yoona, and Hyoyeon were behind us. Well, I can’t see the other members. They were just probably walking especially Jessica.

“I’m going first.” I teased Sooyoung.
“Just try.” she replied.

We were almost there and I was the first one to touch the door. I twisted the knob, and Sooyoung pushed me through. OBVIOUSLY, I fell.

My face was facing the floor. I heard the other members laughing. She’s going to pay for this.

“CHOI SOOYOUNG!” I stated before standing up.

I stood up and I was surprised to see, “Sunbaes.” I immediately bowed.
“Stop being so formal, Yuri-ah.” Leeteuk Oppa stated.

I smiled and moved back towards my members. I stood beside Sooyoung.
“I’m going to kill you so bad.” I threatened her.
“Try if you can.” she whispered.

“Oh, you’re here.” Taeyeon Unnie said the most obvious thing in the world.
“Annyeonghaseyo.” we greeted the Super Junior members who were practicing.
“Neh, annyeong.” they greeted back.
“Are you guys still practicing?” Tiffany asked.
“We’re almost done.” Heechul-ssi replied back.
“Sorry for disturbing you.” I finally stated.
“It’s okay. Actually, we’re about to eat now.” Eunhyuk Oppa replied.
“Ah, neh.” was all I could say.

The Super Junior members left the room to go to the SMent canteen. Once they were out of sight, I playfully pushed Sooyoung.
“Wae?” she asked surprise.
“Don’t even ask.” I replied.

She laughed at my statement and soon, we started practicing. After a nonstop practice for a good one hour, the member decided to take a break. The members decided to eat to the canteen.

“Let’s go, Yuri Unnie.” Seohyun invited me.
“Go ahead. I’ll just catch up to you guys.” I replied.

The members went straight to the canteen while I went to use the restroom.

I was surprised to see, “Oh, Yesung Oppa!” I greeted.
“Why are you so surprised? You looked like you saw a ghost.” he laughed at his own statement.
“Aniyo. I thought you guys already went home.” I replied back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter