21 - WGM?

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

21 - WGM?

| NARRATOR |

Days just after Christmas, the last SMTown Concert in Seoul is scheduled to occur. One by one, the idols reached the venue as they start their rehearsals. TVXQ were the first one to rehearse as a result the rest of the idols were able to catch up with each other.

“YAH! Both of you are wearing the matching bracelets.” Tiffany blurted out as she approached Yoona, and Donghae who were with Kyuhyun, Jessica, Siwon, Hyoyeon, Yesung, and Sungmin.
“Shh! Pabo, the fans might hear you!” Jessica lightly slapped her.
“Mianhe.” Tiffany immediately apologized and showed a peace sign.

“SUPER JUNIOR! You’re next!” one of the staffs yelled as the members approached the stage as soon as they heard their name.

The boys were down to their last song, which was Sorry Sorry. On the other hand, the trouble trio which were Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were dancing to the song as well with a little bit of exaggeration. The other members could not help themselves but burst into laughter.

Finally, the song ended and the trio acted like nothing happened as their sunbaes exit towards them. As a result, the other members were snickering and the trio were trying their best not to laugh.

“I saw that.” Eunhyuk patted Yuri’s head as he passed by with a smile printed on his face.
“I was copying you, Oppa.” Yuri blurted which was obviously a joke.

Eunhyuk just showed a thumbs up without looking back since they had to go to the dressing room quickly.

On the other hand, SNSD members were slowly approaching the stage when Donghae passed by and flashed a sweet smile at Yuri, who was in front of Sooyoung. As a result, Yuri smiled back and was pushed by Sooyoung.

“What was that?” Sooyoung sheepishly asked who passed Yuri towards the stage. 
“Nothing.” Yuri replied with a smile printed on her face.
“Brushed off that smile of yours, it looks creepy now.” Sooyoung suggested as they walked towards their position.
“Whatever!” Yuri replied as she was in her position as well.

After a couple of hours, rehearsal is almost over and they just have to do the special performances such as the Dance Battle, EXO-TTS, and the duet of Seohyun and Kyuhyun.

The last one is the rehearsal for the Dance Battle. Yunho was the first one to start followed by Taemin, EXO, and SNSD. In the middle of it, Yuri couldn’t help but point at how Kai was dancing, which led to her and Hyoyeon giggling. In the end, they successfully finished it with one try.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked Tao as they walk back to their dressing room.
“Neh.” Tao replied as he looked at her with wonder in his eyes.
“You almost slipped over there.” Yuri explained.
“Ah, neh. I’m okay.” he finally realized what she was talking about.
“Good to know. I’ll go now. Be careful next time.” she bid farewell as she entered their dressing room.

Tao lightly bowed as he continued to walk towards their dressing room as well.

Slowly the fans entered the venue with their banners and lightsticks. Finally, when the idols came out, loud cheers filled the place. One after one performance, the concert is coming to an end. As usual, the last performance is ‘HOPE’ with all the idols.

All the idols were finally on stage when the song started and the water fight started as well.

Yuri was happily walking around, greeting the fans. Unexpectedly, she saw Jonghyun looking at her with a bottle of water on his hand.

“Don’t.” she told him before he could do anything.
“Wae?” Jonghyun asked as he started walking towards her.
“Because I said so.”  Yuri started walking away from him.

Yuri didn’t want to go any farther because she knows that either way she is still going to get wet. She stopped with her back facing Jonghyun and as a result, he poured the whole bottle of water on her.

“YAH!” Yuri yelled while she looked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun just smiled and ran away from her. Yuri let it slip for a while but not for long.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter