25 - Unintentional Eavesdropping

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

25 – Unintentional Eavesdropping

| NARRATOR |

Yuri woke up from her deep sleep because of the members’ squeals. She slowly walked out of the room while scratching her eyes. She saw that all of the members were gathered in the living room.

“What’s going on?” she asked.

They all looked at her and returned their gaze on the television once more.

“Good morning!” Sooyoung greeted happily while having her full attention on what they were watching.

Yuri just shrugged her shoulders and sat on the available space beside Seohyun on the sofa. They were watching another recorded episode of We Got Married that they missed last night.

“Yah! Yah! Yah!” all of the members were screaming at the same time. Yonghwa swiftly back hugged Seohyun while they were walking.

“Seohyun-ah!” Yuri nudged her out of excitement.
“Unnies! You’re embarrassing me!” the Maknae shyly admitted.

Then Yoona started singing Love Light, followed by the rest of the members. They were swaying their body as they point towards Seohyun to signal her to do the rap part. She had no choice and did it while her Unnies laugh and clap happily. Seohyun just smiled and shook her head.

“Yah! Quiet down!” Sooyoung interrupted while they show the Soo-Won segment.

The members quietly watched the show while Soo-Won couple was looking for their new house. As the couple was walking, Siwon gently held Sooyoung’s hands. It was visible in her face that she was surprised. As a result, the rest of the members were screaming once again while they teased Sooyoung because of her expression.

Yuri’s phone suddenly rang so she went to the dining room to get away from her loud members. “Yoboseyo?”

“Yuri-ah! Are you busy?” the person on the other line asked.
“Wae? Wait, who is this?” Yuri asked first because it was an unregistered number.
“Your favorite Oppa.” the person teased.

Yuri chuckled and greeted, “Eunhyuk Oppa!”
“That’s right!” he laughed and asked once again, “So are you busy?”
“I think we have a scheduled practice for the SM Town Concert in Japan this weekend.” Yuri replied.
“Are you available right now?” Eunhyuk asked hoping that she will say yes.
“Neh. Wae? Are you okay?” Yuri worriedly asked.
“Do you want to meet to go to the park?” Eunhyuk avoided answering her question.
“Sure. Just give me 30 minutes to get ready Oppa.” Yuri willingly agreed.
“Okay. Just text me when you’re ready, I’ll pick you up.” Eunhyuk added.
“Okay, will do.” she responded happily.
“I’ll see you in a while.” he stated to end the call.
“Neh.” Yuri shortly replied as she walked to her room.

Yuri took a quick shower and just grabbed her casual, black outfit. She grabbed her purse and held her phone to call Eunhyuk. She was surprised that he was already outside of the dorm so she hurriedly walked out of her room.

“Yah! Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.
Yuri stopped on her track and replied, “I’m going out.”
“With who? Don’t you need Manager Oppa?” Taeyeon worriedly asked.
“No need. I’m going with Eunhyuk Oppa. He’s actually outside right now.” Yuri quickly answered her questions.
“Bwo! Are you dating him?” Sooyoung butted in out of the blue.

Now, all the members were staring at her.

“Pabo!” Yuri threw one of the couch pillows at her. “I’m not. I’ll be going now.” she announced while walking to the door.
“Don’t forget we have practice later!” Tiffany shouted to remind her.
“Neh.” Yuri shortly replied as she closed the door and hurriedly walked outside the building.

| EUNHYUK |

I saw Yuri walking out of her dorm so I hurriedly unlock the car.

“Oppa!” she greeted as she sat down on the passenger seat.
“How are you?” I asked while offering her a cup of coffee.
She smiled at me and thanked me, “You know me so well.”

I could not help but smile as I started the driving. This is going to be a great day!

“So why did you want to meet today Oppa?” she asked as she took a sip from her coffee.
“I just wanted to see you.” I honestly replied in a sarcastic tone.

She started laughing while putting down her coffee. Then, she continued laughing while clapping.

“Wae?” I asked her with a confused look.
She forced herself to stop laughing and replied, “That was so cheesy Oppa. Just tell me the real reason.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter