03 - Backstage Camera

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03 - Backstage Camera 

| NARRATOR |

Strong Heart decided to have a backstage camera for this episode for it was a SM Town Special. They wanted viewers to be excited about this episode.

“How about you, who’s your favorite dongsaeng?” the PD asked Donghae.
“Yuri-ah!” Someone shouted.

Donghae was surprised and the camera focused where the voice came from. It was Sooyoung. The PD and camera man approached SNSD and left Super Junior chatting with each other.

“Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida.” SNSD greeted the camera.
“We heard Sooyoung-ssi shouts Yuri-ssi’s name.” the PD stated.
The girls laughed and Yuri replied, “Oh, I ate the last brownie and Sooyoung loves them.”
The PD and the camera man laughed. “Are you close with your sunbaes?” the PD suddenly asked.
“Ah, neh.” Taeyeon replied. “There are a lot of members especially in Super Junior so we’re not close with everyone. But we talk to them every now and then.” She continued and ended it with a smile.
The camera focused on Yuri who was sitting beside Sooyoung. “How about you?” the PD asked.
“Ah, ani. We’re all family here but I’m not close to everyone. I try my best though. Unlike Taeyeon Unnie, she gets along with everyone so she talks to all of them comfortably.” Yuri replied.
“Who else gets along with everyone?” the PD asked.
Yuri replied, “Uhm, there’s Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona, Sooyoung. They have different friends not only in SM so they have varieties of friends even outside the entertainment.”
“Ani, Yuri has friends too.” Sooyoung interrupted.
Because of Sooyoung’s statement, Yuri, the PD and the camera man laughed. “Ofcourse, I have friends.” Yuri defended herself.
“Ani, I meant when Yuri tells you that you’re her friend that means she really trusts you.” Sooyoung continued.
“Ah, neh.” Yuri agreed.
The PD asked, “Are you close to your Super Junior sunbaes?”
“Uhm, I’m really closed with Eunhyuk Oppa- I meant Eunhyuk-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi.” Yuri replied.
“Is there anyone who you want to be close with?” the PD continued to ask.
“That’s a tricky question there PD sunbaenim.” Sooyoung interrupted while laughing.
Yuri simply replied, “Everyone. I want to be close with all of them.”
“Yuri-ssi is kinda shy especially when it comes to boys.” Sooyoung declared while laughing.
“YAH!” Yuri said and playfully slapped Sooyoung.
Sooyoung continued, “She acts differently towards them. I mean, in a good way.”
Sooyoung laughed and hugged Yuri. “Yuri-ssi is really lovable.” Sooyoung continued to tease Yuri.
“Yah, I thought you’re going to help me here.” Yuri said.
“I am.” Sooyoung stated.
“You guys are really close, ah.” The PD said.
“Neh. We’re close with each other, we’re practically sisters.” Yuri agreed and laughed with Sooyoung.

Then the camera focused on Seohyun who was beside SooRi.

“Are you excited for today’s show?” the PD asked.
“Ah, neh. We haven’t seen everyone for a long time and it's pretty fun that we could catch up with each other.” Seohyun replied.

After asking few more questions to SNSD, the camera went to the Super Junior once again.

“What are you guys doing?” the PD asked EunHae.
“Ahh, we were just playing with my phone.” Eunhyuk replied.
“Yuri-ssi admitted earlier that she is close to you and Leeteuk-ssi out of all the Super Junior members.” The PD said referring to Eunhyuk.
“Ah, Jinja? Neh, I’m pretty close to her.” Eunhyuk admitted.
“They were just talking earlier.” Donghae continued referring to Eunhyuk and Yuri.
“What were you guys talking about?” The curious PD asked.
Surprised Eunyuk replied, “Oh, we were just catching up just like normal friends would do.
“How about you Donghae-ssi, are you close with Yuri-ssi?” the PD asked.
“It seems like PD sunbaenim likes Yuri-ssi.” Eunhyuk interrupted.
Donghae, the PD and camera man laughed at Eunhyuk’s statement. The PD changed th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter