05 - Plans

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05 - Plans

| YURI |

Shooting Strong Heart today was pretty fun. It was longer than I expected for it was worth two days. Unexpectedly, the show was kind of different. Oh well, you just have to wait and see it.

We were bowing and thanking the staffs of Strong Heart before walking back to our dressing room. We also bid farewell to our supportive fans. I was walking down the stage when Jonghyun approached me.

“Here, Noona.” he offered his hand as I walked down the stairs and I gladly took it.
I smiled and said, “Gomawo.”
“Neh, no problem.” he replied as we started walking back towards the exit.

Suddenly, a fan shouted “Jonghyun Oppa! Saranghae!”

Jonghyun and I stopped on our tracks and noticed the fan doing the heart pose to show her love for Jonghyun. We chuckled at her cute action. Jonghyun waved at her and she smiled widely. The fans screamed even more, “YAAAAAAAAH!”

We were about to continue our walking until Seohyun called me, “Yuri Unnie! The dressing room is this way!”

Jonghyun and I laughed and approached them towards the exit. Before passing the exit, Jonghyun and I waved back one last time to our fans and followed our members toward the dressing room.

“Noona, you had fun today?” Jonghyun asked as we were walking back to our dressing rooms.
I smiled and replied, “Neh. You?”
“Neh. It was a lot of fun and it was more fun because you were here.” he replied.
“Eyy, Jonghyun-ah is so different today. What did you eat today?” I said laughing.
“I’m just kidding noona.” he said.
I nodded and replied, “I know.”
“It was great seeing you today noona. I miss talking to you.” Jonghyun stated.
I smiled and said, “Me too, I miss the Charming Jonghyun that I used to talk to everyday. You’ve been busy lately eh.”
“Neh, we’ve been busy with the promotion. & I’m glad that it’s over and people loved our comeback.” Jonghyun said proudly.
“I’m proud of you Little Jonghyun.” I said as a proud noona.
“Kamsahamnida Noona, but I’m not little anymore.” he denied.
I laughed and said, “Haha, neh. My bad.”
“Noona, do you still go gym?” he suddenly asked.
“When I have free time, I do.” I replied & continued to asked, “Wae?”
“Oh, since we’re done with our promotion, I was planning to go to the gym again. Want to go with me?” he explained and asked.
“Yeah, sure. Probably next week Saturday, I’m free.” I told him.
“Perfect! See you then Noona.” he gladly said.
“Neh, I’ll see you there.” I told him.
“Alright Noona, take care. I’ll see you next week.” he bid farewell and went inside their dressing room for they have another schedule.  

I continued walking towards our dressing room with a smile because of Jonghyun. It was great seeing him again. I was about to open the dressing room when someone called me.

“Yuri-ah!” Yunho sunbaenim shouted.
“Oh, sunbaenim!” I said, surprised. I let go of the door and approached him for he was walking towards my direction. “Do you need anything, sunbaenim?” I asked.
“Just call me Oppa, it’s only the two of us.” he stated.
“Ah, neh.” I agreed.
“I was wondering if you could go to our concert. I wanted to ask Taeyeon-ah but since I saw you first that’s why I decided to tell you.” he stated.
“Uhm, neh Sunbaen…. I mean Oppa. I’ll inform her.” I assured him.
“So, uhm, would you go as well?” he asked for assurance.
“Mhm, neh sure o…ppa.” I told him.
“Great! Just tell your members, they’re welcome as well. I’ll expect you there, neh?” He asked once again.
I chuckled and replied, “Neh Op…pa, don’t worry. I don’t have a habit of breaking promises. I’ll be there.”
“Alright, I’ll be expecting you.” he said with a smile.
“Neh.” I agreed.
“Hopefully you’ll get use to calling me Oppa starting now.” he said with a chuckle.
“Neh, I’ll work hard.” I replied with a smile.
“Okay, sorry for disturbing you.” he apologized.
I shook my head and said, “Ani, its okay. Thank you for the invitation Oppa…”
“No problem. Oh, where are you going next?” he asked.
“I still need to go to the dressing room.” I told him.
“Oh, is that so? Go ahead, I already said what I needed to say.” he declared.
“Neh. See you around Oppa…” I said to end the conversation.
“Neh.” he said with a nod informing me to approach the dressing room already.
“Aren’t you going to your dressing room as well, Oppa?” I asked.
“Neh. Go first, and I’ll go after.” he told me.
“Oh, alright. Annyeong.” I bowed and started walking back.

When I was in front of the door, I looked at him at his direction and he was st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter