24 - Dinner for Two

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

24 – Dinner for Two

| NARRATOR |

Yuri decided to bid farewell to Sooyoung and Siwon, who are continuously shooting for We Got Married.

“You’re leaving already?” Sooyoung sadly asked.
Yuri nodded and stated as she went for a hug, “I’ll just see you at home. Hwaiting!”
Sooyoung hugged her back and smiled.

Siwon jokingly suggested, “Donghae, I think you should go too.”
“I see how it is.” Donghae stated while laughing and added, “Sister – in – law, I’ll get going too.”
“Aww, thanks for helping us today. Come back again, okay?” Sooyoung gratefully asked as she went for a hug.
Siwon eventually separated the two while saying, “Yah! Yah! That’s enough.”

Donghae shook his head as he chuckle wile Yuri was laughing. Then, Sooyoung was quite embarrassed by Siwon’s statement.

“Okay, we’ll go now. Let’s go.” Yuri said while grabbing Donghae’s arm away from the couple.

The two started walking until they were out of the rink. Yuri was unconsciously still holding Donghae’s arm. On the other hand, Donghae could not take away the smile printed on his face by her action.

“Oppa, where are…” Yuri could not finish her question as she noticed what she has been doing when she saw Donghae’s smile. She apologetically said, “Mianhe.”
Donghae could not help but chuckle and assured her, “Aniyo, that’s okay.” Then he patted her head as he asked, “What were you going to ask?”
Yuri was confused by his action but eventually asked him, “Where are you planning to go next?”
“I wanted to eat before going back to the dorm.” He truthfully replied and asked, “Do you want to go together?”
She looked at him and Donghae clarified, “Go together to eat. I bet you’re hungry too.”

“Uhm… Manager oppa should be coming here anytime soon.” Yuri reasoned out. She wasn’t sure whether if this is right.
“I can just drop you off after dinner so he can just wait for Sooyoung to finish.” Donghae insisted.

Something is telling Yuri that she should deny his invitation. However, a bigger part of her is telling her to just go.

“Ah, okay. I’ll just let him know.” she finally gave in. 
“Great! Let’s go.” Donghae happily guided Yuri to his car as he open the door for her.
“Gomawo Oppa.” Yuri thanked him as she slightly bowed.

Yuri kept reminding herself that it’s just dinner and there’s nothing wrong with that.

| DONGHAE |

Yuri and I were on our way to the restaurant that I once ate at with my family. They serve the best fresh seafood that I have tasted.

On our way, it was too quiet so I decided to break the ice.

“I see that you’re wearing the bracelet that Eunhyuk gave to you.” I blurted as I saw the bracelet on her wrist.
“Ah, neh.” she replied shyly as she held the bracelet with her other hand and asked, “How did you know Eunhyuk Oppa gave this to me?”

I was surprised. Why did I even bring that up? Aish!

“Uhm… I saw him give it to you.” I reasoned out as I kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter