20 - Bracelet

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

20 - Bracelet

| NARRATOR |

It was finally Christmas and the SM idols were given a free day from their hectic schedules. Most of them wanted to visit their families but they couldn’t because of the time. They still had rehearsal in the morning for the preparation of the last SMTown concert in Seoul.

“Guys, hurry up!” the leader’s voice was heard around the house.

One by one, the members filled the cars.

“Merry Christmas!” Sooyoung greeted the members in English.

Soon, the girls started singing Christmas songs and the car was filled with laughter. It ended once they reached the SM building. They happily entered the building with bright smiles printed on their faces and greeted their sunbaes and hoobaes.

“Super Junior Oppas are not here yet?” Yoona quietly asked Yuri.
“I don’t see them. Wae?” she answered and asked.
“Oh, I was going to ask Donghae Oppa something.” Yoona replied and Yuri just nodded.

The practice room was filled with all the idols, happily catching up with each other.

“Yuri Noona!” someone yelled.
Yuri looked back and saw her cute dongsaeng, “Oh, Baekhyun- ah.”
“Merry Christmas Noona!” he greeted her happily.
“Merry Christmas!” Yuri greeted back.

“What are you going to do for today?” Baekhyun asked.
“The members and I will probably stay in the dorm and celebrate Christmas together.” Yuri replied.
“We’re doing the same thing too. It’s my first Christmas with the members.” Baekhyun stated.
“Don’t worry, it’s going to be fun.” Yuri assured him.
“I hope so.” he said.

Suddenly, loud voices were heard, “MERRY CHRISTMAS SM!”
Everybody stopped talking and saw the cheerful Super Junior members. Once again, the cheerful atmosphere continued while they started their rehearsal. Minutes turned to hours and they were almost done.

“SEOHYUN-AH!” the manager yelled.
“Neh?” Seohyun replied.
“You have a schedule for We Got Married today.” her manager replied.
“Jinja? But Kyuhyun Oppa and I haven’t practice for the song.” Seohyun stated.
“Just go Seohyun-ah. We’ll practice next time.” Kyuhyun butted in.
“Arasso. Unnies, I’ll go now.” Seohyun informed her members as she left for her schedule.
“Neh. Have fun.” Yuri replied while the rest bid farewell as well.

“I’m hungry.” Sooyoung whispered to Yuri.
“You’re always hungry, Sooyoung-ah.” Yuri said while she was standing up.
“It’s already lunch.” Sooyoung complained.
“Let’s go to the canteen then.” Yuri suggested.
“Jinja? You’re going to treat me?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief while Yuri just nodded.

The two were ready to leave when Taeyeon caught them.

“YAH KWON YURI! CHOI SOOYOUNG!” she shouted.
“Wae?” Sooyoung asked.
“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.
“Canteen.” Yuri replied.
“She’s treating me.” Sooyoung added while pointing at Yuri.
“How about me?” Taeyeon asked Yuri.
“What do you want?” Yuri asked back.
“Uhm, I want meat.” the leader replied.
“We were just going to buy snacks.” Sooyoung butted in.
“But I’m hungry.” Taeyeon informed her.

“YAH, you guys are talking about food?” Hyoyeon asked as she walked towards them.
Taeyeon nodded and added, “Yuri-ah is treating us.”
“Me too, please?” Hyoyeon pleaded and once again Yuri just agreed.
“How about me?” Yoona asked suddenly.
“Just tell us what you want.” Yuri willingly stated since it’s Christmas anyway.
“What about me Kwon Yuri?” Jessica asked in English.
“Omo, I might as well buy snacks for everyone!” Yuri jokingly stated.

“GUYS! YURI IS TREATING US TODAY!” Jessica yelled to inform everyone.

“YAY!” “WHOO!” “YEAH!”
Loud cheers broke their rehearsal and everyone decided to call it a day.

For a couple of minutes, they were debating where to eat while Yuri could just stand there and watch them suggest all these fancy restaurants.

“Let’s just eat on the restaurant across the building.” Leeteuk suggested.

For once, all of them agreed since they didn’t have to ride their cars anymore. They left the building and sat on a private room of the restaurant. It was chaotic as all of them tried to order what they wanted. Luckily, the leaders were able to handle their members. And after a good 15 minutes, the orders finally came.

There were three long tables for everyone.
The first table was mostly the Super Junior and SNSD members.
For the second one, it was the rest of the Super Junior and SNSD members together with the SHINee members.
The third table was filled with the EXO and F(x) members and Jessica.

Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were the only SNSD members on the second table together with Eunhyuk, Yesung, Siwon and SHINee.Everyone was happily eating. On the other hand, Yuri and Eunhyuk decided to share the noodles that Yuri ordered.

“YAH, LOOK AT THAT!” Hyoyeon screamed as she pointed at Yuri and Eunhyuk.

Yuri and Eunhyuk had both ends of the noodle. It was getting shorter and shorter as the two looked at each other and quickly broke the noodle.Sooyoung was the first one to laugh at the situation followed by most of them. On the other hand, Yuri was really embarrassed. She quickly bowed her head to everyone as they continued eating once more.

“Yah, Yuri-ah! You’re blushing.” Sooyoung stated as she laughed once more.
“Shut up Sooyoung-ah!” Yuri murmured as she continued eating.
“Tsk, she’s mad because you ruined her plan. She wanted to kiss me, you know.” Eunhyuk jokingly stated which earned him a punch from Yuri.
“See, what I told you?” Eunhyuk continued.
“That was so funny.” Hyoyeon commented.
“Whatever.” Yuri stated as she stood up.
“Wait, where are you going?” Eunhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter