19 - Gym Night

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

19 - Gym Night

| NARRATOR |

Yuri woke up and immediately stood up which caused Kyuhyun to fall.

“Mianhe Oppa.” she apologized with a chuckle. Kyuhyun, who was still half asleep just nodded.
“I still have to go somewhere. Annyeong Oppa.” Yuri stated while walking towards the door.
“Wait.” Kyuhyun grabbed her arm and asked, “Where are you going?”
“Gym. Hurry up, Oppa! Let’s go downstairs now.” Yuri replied and dragged Kyuhyun out of the patio.

The two went downstairs and everyone was there, watching.

“YAH KWON YURI! CHO KYUHYUN!” Leeteuk shouted which caught everyone’s attention. The two stopped on their tracks and all eyes were on them.
“Where have you been?” Taeyeon asked who immediately stood up when she heard her member’s name.
“Upstairs?” Yuri replied unsure. She was wondering why everyone is acting differently.
“How come we didn’t see you there?” Taeyeon asked once more.
“We were in the patio, Unnie.” Yuri replied while getting her stuffs ready.

“Yah, what were you doing upstairs?” Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun.
“None of your business, Hyung.” Kyuhyun replied while getting a glass of water.

Suddenly, Jessica informed Yuri that, “YAH! Yuri-ah, Jonghyun called and he’s asking about you.”
“Bwoh? He already called? What time?” Yuri asked while she stopped on what she was doing.
“One hour ago.” Jessica replied.
“Neh. I have to go. Annyeong.” Yuri bid farewell and she waved her hands in front of them happily as she exited the house.

“Where was she going?” Eunhyuk asked.
“She’s going to the gym.” Kyuhyun replied while joining the rest of them.
“Why is she in a rush?” Donghae surprisingly asked.
Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulder while Sooyoung asked back, “Why do you want to know?” with a smirk printed on her face.   
“Just asking.” Donghae replied.
“Sure.” Sooyoung replied sarcastically.

Then everyone went back to what they were doing - watching.
On the other hand, Yuri immediately drove off to the gym.

| YURI |

I finally reached the gym and I realized that I was already one hour and thirty minutes late. While I was entering the gym, I received a call from Jonghyun.

“Yoboseyo?”
“Noona! Are you still coming?” he asked while he sounded like a little boy.

I chuckled and jokingly replied, “Mianhe Jonghyun, I don’t think I could come today.” I continued to walk inside and saw him sitting – his back facing me.

“Jinja? That’s okay. Maybe next time.” he replied while he put down the dumbbell.
“Neh. Mianhe Jonghyun-ah.” I apologized.
“Aniyo, it’s okay.” he replied back.
“How about you look back? Maybe, you can see me there.” I suggested with a chuckle.
“Eh?” he asked once more.
“Oh, just look back!” I stated.

He looked back and was surprised to see me.

“Noona, you lied.” he said while he walked towards me.
“I was joking but atleast I’m here right?” I asked him while I put down the phone.
“Neh.” he replied with a smile.
“Mianhe Jonghyun-ah.” I apologized while we walked towards the locker.
“For what?” he asked.
“For being late…”
“Aniyo, it’s okay Noona. I’m happy that you’re here and that’s enough.” he stated without letting me finish my explanation. And I couldn’t help myself but smile at his statement.

“Go ahead Noona. I’ll just wait here.”

I entered the girl’s locker room to change and after 5 minutes, I came out and saw him waiting.

“Let’s go!” I stated as I grabbed his hand.

We’ve been exercising for one hour when we decided to finally use the treadmill. We just decided to catch up with each other since we haven’t talk to each other for a while now.

“Why weren’t you at the Suju’s party today?” I asked him.
“We had schedule Noona.” he replied and asked, “Was it fun?”
“Neh. But it would have been better if everyone was there.” I replied.

He just nodded and we continued our conversation once more to the upcoming SMTown concert and the airing of Strong Heart this upcoming Christmas. After two hours, we finally decided to call it a day. We did what we needed to do to freshen up and when I came out of the locker room, I heard Jonghyun talk to his manager on the phone.

“Hyung, just pick up my car here in the gym.” “Then just use it to pick me up at the SNSD dorm.” “Neh, neh. Gomawo Hyung.”

He ended the call and was surprised to see me. He asked, “Oh Noona, you heard everything?”

“Since you’re dropping me home, you might as well drive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter