06 - Date?

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you can see, I was too lazy to edit a new picture.
Well, I hope you guys noticed that I edit new pictures every new chapter.
Wait, you guys didn't know? Boo, nevermind.
It doesn't matter anymore.
Enjoy reading ~

 

06 - Date?

| NARRATOR |

“You guys are going on a date?” Kyuhyun bluntly asked and looked at Eunhyuk. Yuri was embarrassed of what Kyuhyun said. & Donghae was shocked while Eunhyuk was surprised that he threw the pillow to Kyuhyun.
“Wae?” Kyuhyun had no idea as well on why he asked that.
“Pabo-yah. She’s going to help me.” Eunhyuk replied to Kyuhyun’s question.
“Then, is it okay if I go with you guys?” Donghae asked.

| DONGHAE |

For some reason, I don’t feel good about Eunhyuk and Yuri going together by themselves. I’m just probably worried about Eunhyuk. Wait, why will I be worried about him? He’s the guy, so that means I’m worried about Yuri? Ani, that’s impossible. It’s not about her. Aigoo, what’s wrong with me today?

| NARRATOR |

“Ani. Why do you want to go with us anyway?” Eunhyuk asked. Yuri was surprised with Eunhyuk’s reply because she thought he would agree with Donghae going with them. Donghae was surprised as well for he doesn’t know what to reply and he has no idea why he wants to go with them.
“Donghae Hyung, don’t ruin their date. Just go with me back to the dorm.” Kyuhyun interrupted. For some reason, something urged Kyuhyun to say that.
“YAH! You’re so weird today. She’s just going to help me. That’s it.” Eunhyuk denied Kyuhyun’s statement.
“It’s a date because you don’t want anyone to go with you that could ruin your date.” Kyuhyun added. While this is going on, they forgot about Yuri who is really embarrassed by the situation.

| KYUHYUN |

I don’t know why but I feel so weird about Eunhyuk Hyung and Yuri going on a “date”. Why do I even care if they go on a date? The hell I care if they go on a million dates. But today, for some reason, I just care. & I don’t know why.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you insisting it’s a date?” Eunhyuk asked probably getting irritated.
Honestly, I don’t know why. But I replied, “Because it IS a date.
“No, it’s not.” Eunhyuk denied.
“Then, bring Donghae Hyung with you.” I suggested.

| EUNHYUK |

What’s wrong with Kyuhyun today? He’s insisting that I’m going on a date with Yuri. Well, I’m not. Also, with Donghae. All of a sudden, he wants to go with us.

“ Wae? Why should I bring him when he doesn’t even know why he wants to go with us?” I finally asked.
Now, all eyes were on Donghae. He replied saying, “We don’t have any schedule so I feel like going somewhere and join you guys.”
“There, that’s a good reason.” Kyuhyun stated.
“Arasso. He can go.” I gave up. “How about you? Do you want to go?” I asked Kyuhyun.

| KYUHYUN |

Eunhyuk Hyung asked me if I wanted to go with them. Since, Donghae Hyung is going with them, I’m confident that nothing will happen. Then I looked at Yuri whose head was down the whole time. Then I thought about what happened earlier and how awkward it was, I couldn’t help myself but smile.

“YAH! Are you going or not?” Eunhyuk asked one more time.
I didn’t want to make everything awkward so I replied, “Ani, I’ll just wait for Leeteuk Hyung and go home.”
“Arasso. We’ll go now.” Eunhyuk declared. They got their stuffs and left.

I waited in the dressing room, still waiting for Leeteuk Hyung. After 15 minutes, he finally came back.

“Whoah! Where’s everybody?” he asked.
“They all left.” I replied.
“Where’s Yesung and Siwon?” he started packing his stuff.
“They have ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter