16 - Free Day

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

16 - Free Day

| NARRATOR |

Yuri woke up with a bright smile on her face because they are given a free time for today. She did her daily stretching and washed her face. She went out of the room and was surprised to see all of the members awake.

“What’s the occasion?” Yuri asked as she entered the kitchen.
“We’re planning what to do today.” Tiffany quickly replied.
“We should go shopping.” Jessica suggested.
“Ani. Let’s go to the amusement park.” Sooyoung suggested.
“Yeah, we should go there.” Yuri agreed while walking towards them.
“But people are going to notice us.” Sunny butted in.

“We should go to a club!” Hyoyeon jokingly suggested.
“Eyy!” All the girls said at the same time and laughed.

*kring* *kring*

“I’ll get it!” Yuri informed them.
She stood up to get the phone while the rest of the girls are still deciding.

“Ani. Let’s just go swimming.” Yoona suggested.
“Swimming? Why so sudden?” Taeyeon asked who brought the fruits in the living room.
“SuJu Oppa are going swimming today and they’re asking if we want to go with them.” Yoona explained.
“Who told you?” Jessica asked Yoona.

On the other hand, Yuri couldn’t hear what they were talking about.
“Yoboseyo?” she answered.
“Yuri-ah?” the person on the other line asked.
“Neh. Who is this?” Yuri asked.
“Eyy.” the person replied because Yuri couldn’t recognize him.
“Oh, Yesung Oppa!” Yuri finally figured out.
“Neh.” Yesung replied with a chuckle.
“Why did you call?” Yuri asked.
“Oh, Donghae reserved a pool for the members today, and we’re wondering if Soshi wants to go.” Yesung replied.
“Jinja?” was the first thing that came out of .
“Neh, jinja.” Yesung quickly replied with a laugh.
“Let me just ask the members.” Yuri informed him.

She covered the phone for a while and yelled, “YAH, SUJU MEMBERS ARE INVITING US TO GO SWIMMING WITH THEM.”
“WE KNOW!” the members replied back.
“Eh?” Yuri was completely lost. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN?” she asked.
“DONGHAE OPPA ALREADY TEXTED YOONA!” Jessica yelled back.
Yuri just nodded. “YESUNG OPPA IS ASKING IF WE’RE GOING OR NOT!” she informed them.

Yuri heard them chatting with each other but all she could hear is mumbling for she was sort of far from them.

“ARASSO. TELL HIM WE’RE GOING!” Taeyeon replied after a couple of minutes.
“Oppa?” Yuri asked on the phone.
“Neh?” Yesung replied.
“We’re going.” Yuri informed him.
“Arasso. I’ll just text you the details.” he told her.
“Neh, gomawo.” she replied.
“Okay, see you later. Bye.” Then Yesung hang up.

Yuri quickly put the phone down and went to her room to get her phone. She quickly received Yesung’s text.

“Guys, I already know where the swimming party is.” she approached them in the living room. She passed her phone to Taeyeon so they could see what Yesung texted.
“I know that place.” Sooyoung blurted out.
“Is it far from here?” Taeyeon asked her as she gave the phone back to Yuri.
“Ani. Around 30 minutes.” Sooyoung replied while munching some fruits.
“We should get ready now.” Tiffany suggested.

All the members agreed and they went to their rooms. After 20 minutes, everyone is gathered in the living room wearing their shorts and tank tops.

“YAH, how come you’re bringing your gym bag.” Sooyoung asked Yuri.
“I have to go later.” Yuri replied. “Wait, we should bring some food since they invited us.” she quickly suggested.
“Yeah, we should.” Seohyun immediately agreed.

For about 10 minutes, they were deciding what to buy for the swimming party. They all settled in their cars while Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun will buy the food along the way. Yuri decided that she’ll use her car since she’ll have to leave later.

| YURI |

“What supermarket are we going to?” I asked as I put on my seatbelt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter