13 - Concert

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 - Concert

| YURI |

“KYAAA!” “WHOO!” The fans were screaming as they saw Sooyoung and I enter the concert hall. We directly went backstage to greet our sunbaes first.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Sooyoung and I greeted at the same time.
“Annyeong.” Yunho-ssi greeted back coming out from the dressing room while Changmin-ssi smiled at us for he is getting his hair done.
“I’m glad you guys were able to come.” Yunho-ssi stated as he was approaching us.
“We wouldn’t want to miss it for the world.” Sooyoung replied happily.
“Yeah, for 30 minutes.” I said sarcastically.
“YAH! Atleast, I’m here.” Sooyoung defended herself and then stated, “Mianhe, because I can’t stay and watch the whole concert.”
“Aniyo. No need to apologize, I’m actually glad that you guys came.” he smiled brightly.
“And we’re glad we’re here.” I stated the truth.

“Yeah, Yuri-ah is really excited for this concert. She even told our Manager Oppa to clear her schedule so she could watch the whole concert.” Sooyoung murmured but it was loud enough for Yunho-ssi and I to hear.  
I elbowed her and she asked, “Wae?” with that ‘innocent’ face of her.
“Jinja?” he asked in between laughs.
“Aniyo.” I denied.
“I see, Yuri-ah doesn’t break promises.” Yunho-ssi stated with amazement in his voice.
“Ah.” Sooyoung finally realized.

“By the way, thanks for visiting and surprising us earlier.” Yunho-ssi said with a smile.
 “You’re welcome.” I said.
“Oh, Kyuhyun Oppa!” Sooyoung blurted out. Apparently, Kyuhyun-ssi came to the concert by himself.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Kyuhyun-ssi greeted our sunbaes.
Kyuhyun-ssi talked to Changmin-ssi for a while, then he was talking to Sooyoung. I was left there with Yunho-ssi.
“So, I’m glad you’re here.” he said gladly.
“Neh.” I said laughing.
“Wae?” he asked.
“That’s like the third time you said that.” I replied in between laughs.
“Jinja?” he started laughing as well.
“Goodluck, I know you’ll be great.” I encouraged him.
“Gomawo.” he thanked me.

“3 minutes!” one of the staffs blurted out.

“So, we’ll go now. Goodluck!” I said as I tapped his shoulder.
“Neh.” he said.
“I’ll be there cheering for you and Changmin-ssi. Annyeong!” I bid farewell as I started walking towards the exit.

Sooyoung and Kyuhyun left the room first. I was about to exit the room and I looked back. I saw Yunho-ssi smiling at me.

“Oppa Fighting!” I whispered with one of my hand in the ‘fighting’ pose. He smiled brightly and did the same thing.   

I left the room immediately and followed Sooyoung and Kyuhyun-ssi, who were busy talking. We found our seats and immediately sat on them. Sooyoung was in between Kyunhyun-ssi and I.

“Oppa, you said earlier that you’re not going to the concert. What made you change your mind?” Sooyoung asked Kyuhyun-ssi.

Well, maybe because he wants to support Changmin-ssi. I heard people say that they are close. That’s the first thing that popped in my head without saying it to them. I know I’m eavesdropping.

“Because you said you were coming.” Kyuhyun-ssi replied to Sooyoung’s question.

Isn’t that so cheesy?

“Yah, Oppa! Stop fooling around.” Sooyoung demanded.
“I’m not.” Kyuhyun-ssi stated in a serious tone.

They kept arguing so I stopped eavesdropping and I took out my phone. I was doing this and that. Soon, the concert started. The screaming was so loud, and I couldn’t help myself but scream as well. They finished their second number when Sooyoung tapped me.

“Hey, I have to go now.” Sooyoung informed me.
“Where’s Manager Oppa?” I asked.
“He’s outside.” she replied.
“Arasso, I’ll help you outside.” I said.
“Aniyo. I’ll just go by myself.” she disagreed.
“I’ll follow you and that’s final.” I insisted.
“Neh.” she gave up and bid f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter