10 - Advice

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 - Advice 

| DONGHAE |

We are fooling around while waiting for our turn. Surprisingly, all the members of Super Junior are invited to KissTheRadio. I was busy talking to Siwon when I noticed Eunhyuk, who was on the corner by himself and staring at something far.

“Yah Monkey!” I approached him.
“Mhm, wae?” he looked at me.
“What are you thinking about?” I asked as I sat beside him.
“Nothing.” he simply replied.
“Come on, I know you better than that.” I said, trying to convince him.

He was hesitating but finally said, “It’s about Y… Aniyo. Let’s go” He stood up and went inside the room.
“Weird.” & I followed him inside.

A couple of minutes later, it was our turn. It was the usual, we sing and talk. We’re almost done. We just have to take requested song from anonymous callers.

“Yoboseyo?” Leeteuk Hyung asked.
“Neh. Annyeonghaseyo.” the caller replied.
“Ouu, we have a girl caller.” Shindong stated.
“What’s your name?” Leeteuk Hyung asked.
“Uhm, Ladygj.” the caller simply replied.
“Ahh, I like your name.” Eunhyuk blurted out.
“Kyaa! That was Eunhyuk-ssi, right?” the caller asked.
“Neh.” Eunhyuk replied with a laugh.
“You like Eunhyuk?” Shindong asked.
“Neh. I like all of you.” the caller replied.
“But who’s your favorite?” Leeteuk asked.
“I have three.” the members laughed at the caller’s answer.
“Who are they?” Shindong asked.
“Uhm, Eunhyuk-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi, & Donghae-ssi.” the caller simply replied.

“If you could choose one out of the three that you would want to talk to right now, who is it?” Leeteuk asked.
“Uhm, that’s hard. But I would like to talk to Dongahe-ssi.” the caller replied.
“Wae?” Kyuhyun asked.
“Kyaa, Kyuhyun-ssi!” Kyuhyun laughed at the caller’s reaction. Then the caller stated, “I would like to ask him a question.”
“What is it?” I finally asked.
“Kyaa! Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-ssi.” the caller greeted.
“Neh. Annyeong!” I replied back.
“I saw the newspaper earlier. Is it true?” the caller asked.
“Ahh.” was all I could say.

I didn’t know what to reply back. I looked at Leeteuk Hyung, Eunhyuk, & Kyuhyun.

“What was in the newspaper?” Shindong bluntly asked.
“Yeah, what is it?” the other members asked for they didn’t know what we’re talking about.
“The headline of the newspaper today.” the caller replied.
“Oh, that. This is how it goes. This morning the headline of the newspaper stated that Donghae is currently dating. Now, our lovely caller is asking if it’s true.” Leeteuk Hyung explained.
“Neh.” the caller agreed.

I looked at the members and they just laughed at it. It wasn’t something new. Once in a while, a scandal will pop out and it will eventually be forgotten. With their reactions, I was able to answer the question without hesitation.

“Aniyo. It’s not true. I just met up with a friend and decided that we should eat at the café.” I simply replied.
“Yah, who’s that friend?” Siwon playfully asked which caused the other members to wonder as well.
I pushed Siwon, who was sitting beside me & simply replied, “A friend.”
“Arasso.” Siwon stated giving up.

The caller was chuckling at the members behavior and asked, “I was wondering if I could ask you guys to sing a song?”
“Sure.” the members replied.
“Could you guys sing ‘No Other’? I really love that song.” the caller requested.
“Ofcourse.” the members replied cheerfully.
“Gomawo.” the caller cheerfully stated.
“Neh. Stay tuned.” Shindong stated.
“Neh. Annyeong!” the caller said.
“Annyeong! Thank you for calling.” the members stated.

The caller hang up and we sang the song dedicating it to her. After singing the song, we just bid goodbye and we were done. We left the studio and along the way, the members couldn’t stop asking on who was my friend. Soon, we went our separate ways since we had our individual schedules.

I guess this scandal is not a big problem, after all.

| YURI |

We finished our schedule earlier than usual so we were given a free time. Some were planning to go shopping and the others to go to eat.

“How about we go shopping & then we’ll eat out?” Taeyeon Unnie suggested.
“Yeah, that’s okay.” Tiffany agreed.
“But Unnie, I only want to eat out. I don’t want to go shopping.” Yoona protested.
“Let’s vote then.” Sunn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter