28 - Mission Accomplished

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

28 – Mission Accomplished

| NARRATOR |

The instructors were explaining to the couples on what they planned for them to do. While the Fake Couple reasoned out to SooWon couple that they personally picked out the song for the performance, which was the main reason on why they had to let the instructors know beforehand so they could make a routine for it. The Fake Couple were satisfied when SooWon couple seemed to believe them.

The first step was for the couple to walk slowly close to each other as the first line of the song was played.

“Make sure you guys match the beat.” the male instructor reminded as he demonstrated the gestures.

Both couple were able to easily follow them. However as the song played further that is when the plan has been executed.

“Place your right hand on his chest and slowly interlocked your left hand with his right.” the female instructor explained while demonstrating what she just stated.

Sooyoung could not help but shake her head of what they are supposed to do while she looked at Yuri, who was able to do it with no hesitation. Unknowingly, a smirk was printed on Sooyoung’s face.

“Now, put your heads close to each other. Girls, eventually slowly walked away.” the male instructor added while performing it as well. “Men! As they are about to let go off your hand, swiftly pull them closer to you. Then, make sure to look at each other’s eyes as you sway to the song.”

“Oppa!” Sooyoung whispered to Siwon, “This is hard.”

Both of them are still reluctant to follow the steps for the dance.

“Guys, I think this is a bit too much. Don’t you think?” Siwon proclaimed as he was waiting for Yuri and Donghae’s response.
“Is it?” Yuri asked back.
“I think we can do it.” Donghae replied while placing both of his hands on Yuri’s shoulder.

Yuri just nodded while Sooyoung could sense something else is going on.

“There’s too much skinship. I don’t think our fans would like to see that.” Sooyoung reasoned out.
Yuri laughed and said sarcastically, “You’re married though.”
“That’s true…” Sooyoung trailed off.

“Do you guys want to change the song?” the female instructor interrupted.

None of them replied right away. Siwon and Sooyoung knew that a routine has been made so they can’t just tell them that they honestly want to change the song.

“We can change it if you guys want.” the male instructor added as he stopped the music.

There was tension and they could all definitely feel it.

“Are we allowed to do that?” Siwon asked for assurance.
“Yeah, sure.” the male instructor replied with a blank expression.

Siwon immediately looked at Sooyoung, wanting to see what she thinks. Without saying a word, Sooyoung just nodded at him.

“Let’s go do that?” Siwon asked, hoping that Yuri and Donghae would agree.

Donghae looked down and just scratched the back of his head.

“Okay. If that’s what you guys want.” Yuri replied but frustration was visible in her expression.
“What’s the new song then?” the female instructor asked.
“They can decide on that since they want to change it.” Yuri replied with irritation in her tone.

“Yuri-ah.” Sooyoung called as she slowly walked to her. She was trying to get a hold of her.
However, Yuri was avoiding her, “What song do you want?”
“Are you really mad?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief.
“I’m just going to use the restroom.” Yuri told the instructors while avoiding Sooyoung’s question.

Yuri grabbed a towel and left the practice room. All of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter