18 - Crazy Thing Called Love

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

18 - Crazy Thing Called Love

| NARRATOR |

After a nice, fresh shower, Yuri decided to join the other members outside. Most of them were still in the pool, playing around. But Yuri decided to just sit on one of the chairs beside the food. She sat beside Baekhyun, who was also eating.

“Annyeonghaseyo Noona.” Baekhyun greeted.
“Neh, annyeong.” Yuri replied back.
“You want some?” he offered the chips that he was eating.
“Aniyo. I’ll just get a drink.” Yuri replied and stood up to get one.

She came back and sat comfortably. The two started talking and their conversation led to Kai, who was sitting near the pool with his legs playing with the water.

“Is there something wrong?” concerned Yuri asked.
“I’m not sure, Noona. He was actually excited about this party earlier, but his mood suddenly changed.” Baekhyun explained.
Yuri just nodded and added, “I greeted him earlier but he barely looked at me.”
“Oh, jinja? I’m sorry about him.” Baekhyun immediately apologized for him.
“Aniyo, it’s okay.” Yuri replied.

“Well, he actually arrived here earlier than us. He was dropped by Manager Hyung because he came from the gym. Then when we arrived here, he was sitting in front of the house by himself. We greeted him happily and he just forced a smile.” Baekhyun explained in detail.
“Why didn’t he come inside?” Yuri asked.
“I’m not sure Noona.” Baekhyun replied while looking at Kai.
“Well, hopefully, he’ll feel better soon.” Yuri stated and looked at Kai as well.
“I hope so too, Noona.” Baekhyun agreed and looked at Yuri.

She smiled at him and asked, “Well, how about you? How are you?”
“I’m happy.” he simply replied.
“I’m happy to hear that you’re happy.” she said while taking a sip of her drink.
“Noona, can I ask you a question?” Baekhyun asked.
“Neh, go ahead.” Yuri simply agreed.
“What does it mean when you’re always happy to talk to that certain person?” he innocently asked.
Yuri simply chuckled and looked at Baekhyun while saying, “Kyeopta!”
“Eh?” the confused Baekhyun asked.
Yuri couldn’t stop chuckling and replied, “Maybe, just maybe, you’re attracted to that person.”

“Noona, are you happy right now?” he asked anxiously.
“Neh, I am.” she simply replied.  
“Wae?” Baekhyun asked.
“Because of you.” she replied and added, “You and your funny questions.”
“What’s funny about them?” he curiously asked.
“Because they’re so innocent.” she immediately replied.

Baekhyun just looked down and continued munching on his chips. Yuri started laughing while looking at the shy Baekhyun.

She messed up his hair and stated, “You’re so cute!”

Baekhyun looked at her and they stared at each other for a moment since Yuri was already looking at him. Then out of the blue, the two started laughing. The shy Baekhyun has left the boat, and the two continued their endless, funny conversation.

On the other hand, a pair of eyes has been looking at them.

| KAI |

I was sitting near the pool, watching everyone have fun, when I heard her laugh. I looked at her and she was happy.
“YAH! Staring is not a good habit.” Suho Hyung sat beside me.
“Aniyo.” I denied and looked away.
“It was her all along, huh?” he asked me.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I lied.
“So the question you asked me was because of her, huh?” he asked again.

“What question?” I asked pretending that I don’t know about it.
“Oh, you want me to refresh your memory?” he asked.

***

It was after our schedule. Suho Hyung was by himself and I decided to finally ask him about it.

“Hey.” I greeted.
“What do you want?” he immediately asked.
“Can I ask you something?” I asked.
“Go ahead.” he replied without looking at me.
“Have you ever been electrocuted?” I finally asked.
“Yeah.” he said with a ‘duh’ voice.
“By someone?” I continued to ask.

“Bwoh?” he asked back and looked at me.
"When she touches you, you feel electricity running through your body.” I explained.
Suho Hyung started laughing and teased, “You’re inlove!”
“Aniyo. I’m just asking. It’s not me.” I denied.

“Then who? You’re friend?” he asked while laughing and continued, “That’s such an old excuse. You need to come up with a better one.”
“I’m leaving!” I said as I stood up.
“Wait! Who’s the special girl?” he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter