15 - Weird Feelings

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15 - Weird Feelings

| YURI |

“YAAH! Are you guys looking at my pictures?” I asked them.
“Why do you have your picture with Kyuhyun Oppa as your wallpaper?” Hyoyeon asked.
“Bwo? My wallpaper?” I asked back.
“Neh. Here.” she showed me the wallpaper but she didn’t give my phone back.

I stared at the picture blankly and then I turned to look at Kyuhyun-ssi but Donghae Oppa was blocking me. Instead, I was looking at him and he looked back.

Suddenly, he had this smile crept on his face which turned into a confused one. I quickly looked away from him and looked at Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

“That was from the concert.” I replied.
“Obviously.” Tiffany stated but continued, “But why is it your wallpaper?” Which caused the other members to look at my phone and Sooyoung elbowed me.

I wasn’t able to reply because I don’t know what to say. Then suddenly, Kyuhyun-ssi said, “I did that.”
“We took a picture with her phone and I decided to play around and did that.” he continued to explain.
“Why are you blushing Oppa?” Tiffany was teasing Kyuhyun-ssi about the picture.
“You also have a picture from the concert.” Hyoyeon continued while looking at Kyuhyun’s phone.
“It’s just a remembrance.” I defended myself.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk Oppa stood up.

“Where are you going?” Donghae Oppa asked.
“I’m going to get fresh air.” he said without looking back and continued to leave.
“I should follow him.” I murmured but Sooyoung stopped me.
“Let him be.” she whispered.

I nodded and looked at the other side. I saw Donghae Oppa looking at his fruits.

“What happened to him?” I asked Donghae Oppa.
He just shrugged his shoulder.

“Donghae Oppa! You should move.” Jessica suggested.
“You should switch with Kyuhyun Oppa.” Tiffany suggested.

I just rolled my eyes. The members are having a fun time teasing me again.
Then Donghae Oppa stood up and sat beside Yoona. Now, there’s a gap between Kyuhyun-ssi and I.

“It’s just a picture.” Kyuhyun-ssi emphasized on the last word.
“Exactly.” I murmured which was loud enough for everyone to hear.
“We know.” Hyoyeon started laughing.
“You guys should sit closer.” Yoona suggested.

I looked at Kyuhyun-ssi and he just looked back. Neither one of us dared to move.

“Here.” I went back to reality when they gave back the phone. “We’re just joking.” Tiffany continued.
“It’s fun to tease Yuri Unnie once in a while.” Yoona butted in.
“Whatever!” I stated and continued eating while taking my phone away from them.

After 10 minutes, everyone was done. We’re just preparing to practice. I was walking towards the restroom when I heard someone call me.

“YURI-AH!” a guy shouted.
I looked back and it was Kyuhyun-ssi. “Neh?” I asked and stopped on my track.
“Mianhe.” he apologized.
I chuckled and asked, “About what?”
“Uhm, about earlier and the picture.” he replied as he scratch his neck.
“Aniyo, it’s not your fault. I should be sorry. Mianhe, because of what the members did.” I said.
“Ani…” he was cut off by me.
“Shh, don’t worry about it. I’m okay with it.” I continued.
“I just wanted to make sure.” Kyuhyun-ssi stated while finally lifting his head up to look at me.
“Gomawo.” I smiled at him.
“For what?” he asked with a smile.
“For accompanying me last night at the concert and for wanting to make sure that I’m okay.” I replied and bowed.
I heard him laugh and he patted my head. “No problem.” he stated.

“KYUHYUN!” we heard Leeteuk Oppa shouting his name from the studio.
“I should go now. See you later.” he bid farewell.

I went to the restroom and I went back to the studio.

“Have you seen Eunhyuk Oppa?” Hyoyeon asked me as I entered the room.
“Aniyo. Wae?” I asked her.
“We’re going to practice for the Dance Battle soon but he’s nowhere to be found.” she replied while looking around the room.
“Did you call him already?” I asked as I took out my phone.
“Neh. But he turned off his phone.” she replied back.
“I’ll look for him.” I informed her.

I left the room and was walking around the building when I bumped on someone.

“Mianhe.” I immediately apologized.

I looked up and saw Donghae Oppa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter