17 - Pool Party

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

17 - Pool Party

| YURI |

“Oppa, you scared me!” I blurted as I feel my heart beat faster.
“Jinja? Mianhe.” he replied with a laugh.

“Whatever Oppa, you did that on purpose.” I sated as I turned around and look for the forks once more.
“Don’t worry, your reaction was cute anyway.” he said as he walked beside me.
“You’re so weird Donghae Oppa. Are you drunk?” I asked as I looked at him.

He just laughed at my statement and asked me, “What are you looking for?”
“Oh, I’m looking for the forks.” I replied.
“Aren’t the forks already outside?” he asked back.
“Neh, but we need more.” I replied back.
“I think there are new ones here.” he said as he opened cabinets above the sink.
“I see them!” I blurted out.

He got them and said, “We should wash them first.”
“Arasso.” I agreed as I walk towards the sink beside him.
“You use the soap and I’ll wash them.” he informed me as he started washing them.
“Neh, arasso.” I replied as I started using the soap for the forks and spoons.

“How did you know about the pool party?” he asked out of the blue as we wash the utensils.
I was taken back but replied, “Oh, Yesung Oppa called and texted me the location.”
“Ah, is that so?” was all he could reply.
I nodded and added, “I heard you texted Yoona about it too.”

“Ah, neh. She asked me what I was going to do for today, so I replied about the pool party and informed her.” He explained and continued saying, “It’s funny how I was going to text you so I could invite you for the pool party but I remembered that I don’t have your number.”

I just chuckled at his statement and sarcastically said, “Well, you never asked me about it.”
“I should have, didn’t I? Maybe, I should ask about it right now.” he replied.
“Oppa, is that your way of asking for someone’s number?” I asked with a laugh and continued, “You’re oddly weird today, Donghae Oppa.”
“No, I’m not. It’s just that I don’t usually ask for people’s phone number.” he replied in a sarcastic tone.
“Whoah, sorry there handsome!” I replied sarcastically while laughing.

“So is that a yes?” he asked as he looked at me.
“Let’s ask the bubble.” I replied as I formed a circle shape on my hands and blew it to create a bubble.
“What does it say?” he asked as he saw the bubble.
“I think so.” I replied as I looked at him with a smile.
“I knew it, here let’s see what the bubble wants to say again.” he made a heart shape with his hands and created a heart shaped bubble.
“What does it say?” I asked just like how he asked me.
“Gomawo.” he replied with a sweet smile.

I laughed and replied, “I don’t get why we did all of this when I could have just inserted my number on your phone.”
“I like it this way.” he stated as we started wiping the utensils on the counter to make them dry.
“Is this your phone?” I asked him about the phone on the counter.
“Neh.” he replied.
“I’ll put my number. What name should I put?” I asked him as I stopped wiping the utensils for a while.
“Your choice.” he replied as he watched at me type my number and the contact name. “Wait, don’t just put Yuri.”
“Well, that’s my name. Do you hate my name that much, Oppa?” I asked sarcastically.
“Ani.” he chuckled and suggested, “Just put Black Pearl.”
“Wow, really creative Oppa.” I complimented him in a sarcastic voice and followed his suggestion.
“Gomawo.” he thanked me as we finish wiping the utensils.
“No problem.” I replied as I fix the counter.

“Oh, our Strong Heart episode is showing this Tuesday.” he informed me.
“Jinja?” I asked.
“Neh. I remembered how you admitted that you were awkward with me.” Donghae Oppa stated.
I just laughed at what he said and said, “YAH! You said the same thing about me too.”
“Ani, I never said such thing.” he defended himself as his face moved closer to mine.
“Well, you said we only have short talks. That’s the same thing, Oppa.” I insisted as I looked back as well.
“Aniyo, that’s not what I meant…”
I cut him off saying, “We’ll just have to watch and see, Oppa.”
“We’ll see.” he said as I went towards the sink, facing my back at him.

“Let’s go.” he informed me carrying a tray filled of forks and spoons. Then I heard him say, “Oh Hyung, you’re here!”

I looked back and saw Eunhyuk Oppa by the stairs.

“Oppa!” I called him with a smile.
“You’re here!” he stated the most obvious thing in the world.
“Neh. We brought some food, you want to eat?” I asked him.
“Maybe, later.” he replied as he took the cold water from the fridge.

“Arasso. I should bring the utensils outside now.” I said.
“I’ll just bring them.” Donghae Oppa insisted.
“I’ll help you.” I blurted out.
“Ani, I can do it.” he stated while he started walking outside.
“Gomawo.” I said louder than my usual voice.
I just saw him nod his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter