12 - Inlove?

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

12 - Inlove?

| YURI |

“YAH, KWON YURI!” Sooyoung’s voice was the only thing that filled our dorm.
“Wae?” I asked coming out of the room.
“I’m going to SMent building.” she informed me.
“So?” I said sarcastically.
“Fine then. Just letting you know, everyone left.” she stated.
“Where did they go?” I asked.

“I’m leaving.” she started walking.
“Wait, let me go with you.” I hurriedly took my bag and coat with me and followed Sooyoung in her car.

Inside the car:
“How come everyone left?” I asked putting on my seatbelt.
“Since everyone can’t go to our sunbaes concert later, they decided to surprise them.” Sooyoung replied.
“Surprise them?” I asked.

“All of us are meeting up in SMent building then we’ll go to the venue of the concert.” she explained and looked at her watch, “By this time, our sunbaes are probably rehearsing already.”

“Arasso. But we’re still going later, right?” I asked her.
“Neh. But I’ll only be there for like 30 minutes, then I have to go to my next schedule.”
“Arasso.”

We arrived at SMent building and we were the last one to arrive.

“What took you so long?” Taeyeon asked us in a serious tone.
“HA! Asked my friend over here.” Sooyoung replied.

“You guys never told me about this.” I reasoned out. “You know, I thought we were better than this. What happened to our relationship?” I started acting like I was hurt.
“We consider each other as sisters, but you guys don’t tell me anything. What is this?” I said acting like I was frustrated.

“Unnie?” Yoona started laughing.
“YOONA!” I said in a mad tone, “You ruined it!” Then we started laughing together.
“No, seriously. Look, what I’m wearing.” I was wearing a simple black shirt and white shorts with a blazer looking coat.
“I think you look fine.” Yesung Oppa blurted out.
“Oppa?” I looked behind my members and everyone was there. Apparently, they were sitting on the floor. I bowed to Super Junior sunbaes. While the hoobaes bowed to me.
“Mianhe, we were late.” I apologized.

Then everyone just started going back to what they were doing – talking. The other members were also mingling with our sunbaes and hoobaes. I decided to sit on an open space beside the EXO members.

“Annyeong.” I greeted Kai who I sat beside with.
“Annyeonghaseyo Noona.” he greeted back.
“Been busy lately, eh?” I asked.
“A little bit.” Kai replied.

Suddenly, he took off his jacket, “Here Noona, the floor is cold.” He slightly put his jacket on my legs and nag saying, “You should wear more warm clothes. It’s been getting cold lately. I don’t want you to get sick.”

He paused for a second and looked at me. Then he went back to his original position. “Mianhe.”
“Aniyo, it’s okay. Gomawo.” I looked him but he was looking down.
“You’re welcome.” he said without looking at me.

There was a long moment of silence.
Suddenly, the SHINee members came in bringing patbingsoo for everyone.

“Noona!” Chanyeol shouted running towards me.

Suddenly, Kai gave his patbingsoo to me. I looked at him, surprised and then he looked at into my eyes. “Take it.” he said before looking away.

“Noona, you want my… Oh, nevermind. You already have one.” Chanyeol said disappointedly.

“Oh, you meant th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter