01 - Let's take a selca!

Truth behind the Camera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

01 - Let's take a selca!

| NARRATOR |

For the special episode of Strong Heart, SM Family was welcomed as guests.
For Super Junior: Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Siwon were there.
For Girls' Generation: Taeyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, and Yuri were there.
TVXQ: Both Changmin and Yunho were there.
Shinee: Minho and Jonghyun were there.
F(x): Sulli and Krystal were there.
EXO couldn’t attend for they were having their debut in Japan.

For the dressing room, Super Junior and Girls' Generation had the biggest one. Together with TVXQ were Shinee and F(x). It was awkward in the room of TVXQ. From time to time, someone would talk and silence will take over once again. Well, it’s way opposite for the other room. Super Junior and Girls' Generation were talking to each other. They were even eating, and the funny people of the group were present. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk would randomly make a joke. While Sooyoung and Yuri would do their funny laughs which will make everyone laugh. They were having fun reminiscing moments during their trainee days while the shoot is not starting yet.

| YURI |

I feel so happy that for a moment we could freely enjoy ourselves. Leeteuk Oppa and Eunhyuk Oppa would make jokes and I can’t help myself but laugh.

We haven’t seen everyone for a long time & everyone was catching up.
Sooyoung was talking to Kyuhyun-ssi.
Taeyeon Unnie and Seohyun were talking to Yesung-ssi and Siwon-ssi.
Well, Yoona was talking to Donghae-ssi.
Right now, I’m laughing with Eunhyuk Oppa. Leeteuk Oppa left first because the Strong Heart staff called him. It was probably for the show later.

“Yuri-ah, do you still remember what you did during trainee days?” Eunhyuk Oppa asked me and probably to tease me again.
“Yahh, Oppa! Don’t even talk about it.” I replied. As the saying goes, past is past, right? I don’t know why, but he likes talking about that.
“Waeyo?” he asked.
“You promised me after Night Star that you won’t ever talk about it again.” I reminded him.
“Neh.” he remembered.
“Wae? What’s so funny?” I asked him.
“You!” he said laughing.
“Oppa is so weird.” I said while grabbing some grapes to eat.
“Yuri-ah is so cute.” he said while pinching my cheeks.
“Oppa, let go!” I demanded him.
“Neh, you’re so cute.” he pinched me one last time and let go.
“You’re so weird Oppa.” I stated once again.
“Wae, so you’re saying that you’re not cute?” he asked surprisingly.
“Yah! Oppa, are you serious?” I asked laughing. “Oppa is saying I’m cute?”
He grabbed a drink, and he coolly said “Neh.”
I playfully slapped and said, “Yah Oppa! Stop fooling around.”
“Why did you do that?” he asked while acting he was hurt.
Ofcourse, he was joking. “You’re not a good actor Oppa.” I said jokingly.
“YAH! Yuri-ah is so bad today.” he stated.
“I’m a bad girl. Haha.” I said with a mehrong.
“Wae?” he asked.
“Because Oppa is a liar.” I said as a joke.
“I’m not.” he defended himself.
“Sure.” I said sarcastically.
Suddenly, he asked, “Do you trust Oppa?”
Ofcourse, I trust you. Duh, you’re my Oppa. But I simply answered, “Neh.”
He grabbed his cellphone and stated, “Case closed.”
I wanted to change the topic so I asked him, “Do you have a schedule after this, Oppa?”
“Nothing.” he replied. “Wae?” he asked right after.
I’m a pabo. Why did I ask him about that? Ayy, Yuri-ah. I grabbed another grape and simply stated, “Just asking.”

| EUNHYUK |

I’m actually ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter