Let's Go Party in the Club

Me and That Monster

Bom woked up by her alarm. She got up after shouted to her alarm, "I hate you alarm clock!" and then she went to the bathroom. After finished her stuff there, she went out from the bathroom and found the other girls was eating their breakfast. "Good morning." She greeted them and they did the same. She then sat next to Minzy. "Hmm! this soup is delicious.... Who cooked it?" Bom asked the three. Dara and CL just laughed a bit while Minji just looked down to her feet. It was Minji who cooked it so she felt embarrassed by her unnie's compliment.

They were still talking happily each other when suddenly Dara's phone rang. "Oh, wait a sec guys, I got a message."

 

From : GD baby

Dara-ah! Wear the best dress tonight!
Because of what? YG told me that we will have a party tonight!! :D
I'll pick you up tonight at about 8pm.... okay?
Be sure that Bom noona wears the best dress she have..

Dara frowned when she read the last sentence, she then replied,

To : GD baby

Yah! Why do you want Bommie to wear her best dress too? :(

However, she smiled when she read his reply.

From : GD baby

Aigoo~ you know my plan, right??
TOP hyung is currently single, so, you know....
kekeke..

She immediately replied him before she told the girls about the news.

To : GD baby

OMG! I love your idea!! >_<
Great then, I'll handle Bommie while you handle the man, 'kay?
Bye~~ <3

 

"Err.... Who texted you?" CL asked with disgusted face to Dara who just giggled many times. "Oh, it's GD guys. Anyway, it's not important about who texted me, the important news is that YG is going to make a party tonight!!" Dara said happily. "Yayy!!" Minzy followed Dara's happy act. 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Wear this."

"No way, Wear this, this thing is more fashionable!"

Bom shook her head in disbelief when she saw CL and Dara argued about what dress she should wear. She really felt like she wanted to hit the two of them. "Unnie, How about this? I think it will look pretty on you...." Minzy suddenly showed Bom a dress. Everyone agreed about Minzy's decision.

Bom putted the dress on and the three was amazed at her. "Yah, do I look that pretty? haha.." She laughed a bit. "Ommo Minji-ah!!" CL shook Minzy few times and said, "That dress is so pretty!! find me one! You're unfair.... Minji-ah.." CL then pretended to cry which is made all of them laughed at her funny act. 

The next one hour, GD came to pick them up. GD's jaws dropped when he saw the girls.

 

After about 15 minutes, they finally arrived to a club that YG has booked for the whole family. GD and Dara immediately went out together and totally forgotten that Bom, Minzy, and CL was still there outside.

"Aish! I hate that lovey-dovey couple!!" CL said, earned another laughs. "Let's go! Are we going to wait for them here?? hell no!!" Bom said playfully and then the three of them entered the club.

When they entered the club, Bom was left alone again. CL and left her immendiately when she saw Taeyang and Se7en were having fun, danced randomly. While Minzy probably left to find Daesung. Bom sighed. Looks like she was destinied to be alone. Then, she saw Seungri sat alone with annoyed face. She then greeted him, "Hey, are you alone too?" Bom said and smiled. "Kind of." He replied shortly, without even bothered to look at his noona. "Don't be sad, Seungri-ah! Fighting!" Bom said, tried to cheer him up but she failed. "Look at them! look at my hyungs!! they totally forgotten that I'm here too!!" Seungri pouted. Bom held her laugh at his cute act. "Since you're alone, you want noona to accompany you to dance?" Bom asked and his sad expression changed to a happy panda face and nodded at her offer.

GD saw Seungri and Bom danced together and facepalmed. "What happened?" Dara asked him. "Look at that ert man! .... He shouldn't ask Bom for a dance, he ruined the plan!!" GD said angrily. "Calm down, I will handle Bommie. Just do your job and bring that weird man here!" GD smiled at her sentence and ran to find his hyung.

Dara walked towards Bom and Seungri and interrupted they oh-so-called romantic moment. "Bommie!" She tapped her shoulder and Bom greeted her back, "Oh, hi Dara! Having fun?" She asked. Dara smirked and said, "Oh, of course I had fun! Now, Seungri, can I borrow your noona?" Dara asked the man and made him pouted. "It's so unfair noona! Fine!! do what you want to.... shoo shoo you two!" Dara and Bom then laughed at Seungri's cute act and waved him goodbye. "Bye Seungri! thank you." Dara said.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" Bom asked. "Nothing actually, I just feel kinda lonely since GD is off to find someone." Dara said and wore her best smirk. Bom nodded and said, "Okay then." after that she sat next to Dara.

 

Meanwhile, GD and TOP....

"What the-- YAH! that Bom is your girl, right? So why did you ask me to dance with her?? Are you out of your mind?!" TOP shouted at him, made the Dragon a little bit afraid. "J-Just do it for me, please?" He asked while wore his best cute aegyeo face. "Aish, FINE!! You know that I can't refuse if you put cute expression like that! Just tell me what's wrong actually." TOP said. "Actually hyung, I'm with Dara now.... I don't want Bommie noona to be sad or lonely so.... I still care to her since she's also my friend so.... so.. will you help me, hyung? Please~" Jiyong pleaded. TOP just sighed, like he had another choice. 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

Bom was still talking about something with Dara, when suddenly she saw the famous duo headed to her place. "Uhm, Dara.... I think I should go, GD's already here so.... bye!" Before she took more step, Dara grabbed her right hand and stopped her. "Don't go, sit here." Dara smiled and tapped the seat next to her, ordered her to not go. She sighed and followed what the rabbit girl said.

What made her shocked was that when she sat, Dara immediately got up and grabbed GD's hand. She whispered something and then GD said to TOP, "Hyung, I'll go now." and left TOP and her together! Great! another awkward situation. She thought.

==================================================================================

Hello and have you watched GD's new MV?? OMG the new girl is so lucky!! I'm jealous :(

I was kinda busy with school activities and homeworks lately so.... yeah, since it's Friday today.. TGIF!! XD

Anyway, please comment/subscribe if you like my story~~ :)
I will update if I'm not busy.. :P

I really really hope that you would like my story :)

See you on the other update~!