The Last Turn

Me and That Monster

Minutes passed and the game was getting more and more exciting. Fantastic Baby CL version were even performed, the secret of Taeyang that loves to sleep shirtless was uncovered, and also that Kwon Leader has an inner-over-proud of himself. Even Minzy's Fire dance were performed by Daesung. The excitement didn't make them stop the game, until it was already late at night.

 

"Okay, this is the last turn." 

 

Chaerin said and smirked before she finally made the bottle turned and hunted for the last person. But, the bottle didn't find its victim itself that time. The baddest female made the bottle picked TOP deliberately. Her mind laughed when she saw the rapper man's eyes widened. He bent down and whispered to her, "I'm not ready yet." He said, edginess was obvious on his face. CL whispered back to him, "Then when will you be ready? When Bom unnie finally married to other man?!" She chuckled and the man only sighed at his defeat. 

The two rapper's conversation was interupted by Daesung who cleared his throat, which was obvious that he did it by purpose. "Eh, okay.... So who wants to ask TOP hyung? And.. Truth or Dare, hyung?" Youngbae said, broke the awkward silence. "I pick da-- I mean, truth." TOP immediately changed his answer when he saw his 'girlfriend' glared at him. He sighed again. Great, I don't have any freaking idea how to do this.... He thought.

"I want to ask--" CL and Seungri said in unison and both immediately glared at each other. The blonde girl was about to smack the panda's head to let her ask him instead, but someone had done it for her. "Aww, noona.... It's rare for you to do this! You used to love me~" Seungri pouted at Bom who smacked his head. "I will tweet this, child abuse happened to BIGBANG's maknae!" He then pretended to sob. 

"You should let Chaerin ask him! She's his girlfriend.." Bom said and laughed a bit at the maknae's cute pout. The word 'girlfriend' was hitting her so hard. 

"So what if she's his girlfriend?! It doesn't mean that I couldn't ask him, right TOP hyung?" Seungri did an evil smile to him and everyone became silent.

 

"So, Bom noona is jealous?!" 

 

The words came out from Seungri's mouth and Bom's face turned pale. She didn't know either why she sounded like a jealous and hopeless girl back then. She realized how unnatural her voice sounded when she said the words to Seungri. She really did sounds like a jealous woman. 

With that, Seungri earned another smack on his head from CL and he protested. CL ignored his groan and did what she should. "Back to the game! Seunghyun oppa, do you have something that have been in your mind for a very long time, but you can't just release it out?" 

"I do" The man replied coldly. "Then tell us!" Chaerin exclaimed happily and she got the what-the-hell-are-you-thinking stare from TOP. Tell us?? I can't even tell it to her, now she's asking me to tell it to everyone here. Great job, Chaerin! TOP sighed at his own thought.

 

 

"Actually, It's something involved with Bom...."

==================================================================================

Aigoo! Another hanging chapter!! >_<

So yeah, I managed to update even though I've said it before that I'll update on the next 2 weeks.

Anyway, I realized that this fic is kinda lame and the story has no point at all =__="
Please understand since this is my first time of making long fanfic.. *bow*

oh, and seems like everyone agree that I should add mature content for my upcoming fanfic .__.
Kyaaaah!! Eotteoke!!! XD
and please don't kill me guys, because the upcoming TOPBOM fic will have another rude TOP and kind-hearted Bom >3<

To tell you the truth, 50% of TOP's rude and ridiculous attitude came from my real-life experience.... 

 

Bye! Don't forget to follow Seungri's twitter~~ he's new there! kekeke XD @forvictori <3

 

and yeah.. hahaha I found this LOL GIF..

okay, seriously, Bye!