Nunmul Ppunin Pabo

Me and That Monster

"Hyung!! Wake up!" TOP heard his dongsaeng said as he shook him few times, but he didn't bother to open his eyes. "Aish, hyung! We have practice in 30 minutes! I'm the leader hyung, the one that YG will scold." GD begged the sleeping prince. "Agh, go away, Ji!" TOP groaned as he tightened his grip on his pillow and burried his face with it. Yes, the day before was a big hell for him. Of course, he was tired. After few scolds from the leader, TOP got up from the bed and took a shower. After that, he changed into casual outfit and headed to the studio with Jiyong.

When they arrived, Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung were nowhere to be found. The leader complained at his sight and sat on the sofa, "Geez! I thought they won't be late." He said. TOP just shook his head and sat next to his cute dongsaeng. Just then, he asked GD the question he had in his brain. 

"Hey, Ji." The man broke the silence between them. After the leader heard it, he immediatly faced him with smile. "What is it, hyung?" TOP took a deep breath and asked, "Have you ever been thinking of someone that you suppose to hate? I mean, you're thinking all the good sides of them, even though you hate them." A smirk curved on the Dragon boy's face when he heard what his hyung just said. 

 

"Oh, Did Bommie noona do something bad?" 

 

TOP nodded to his dongsaeng and said, "Well, she did do a mistake.... Wait, who said that I'm talking about Bom?!" GD laughed at his hyung's funny expression. "Oh my, hyung! Your mind is really easy to read! Haha...." GD was laughing his off before TOP smacked his head. "I'm serious, Kwon Ji Yong!" He said and made the Dragon shut his mouth. "I'm sorry. Now tell me problem."

TOP told him all his thoughts. When Bom won't go from his mind and lots. GD just sighed, he knew that TOP has already fell for his noona. Little did he know, him and Dara's plan worked well on the couple. The BIGBANG leader sighed again as he started a lie, again.

"Hyung, actually Bommie noona doesn't lie to you." GD said. "Then what?" TOP answered coldly. "Hyung, when we arrived here after the accident, I actually met her." Another lie, please forgive me God! GD's mind shouted. "I chased her and finally successed to ask her everything. She came, hyung, she came!! She just didn't have the guts to face me and decided to go home instead." GD then smiled and earned a little unseen smile from TOP.

"So, you guys are okay now I guess?" TOP smirked. "Yup, we're even more than okay now. You know hyung, last night we did--" Before the leader finish his sentence, his sentence was cutted by TOP's shout. "YAH! Do you even need to tell me about your privacy?!" GD chuckled at him. This time, GD said the truth about his 'moment' with Dara last night.

"Hyung, go tell her you're sorry." GD flashed him with assuring smile on his face. "It's not as easy as you think, GD." TOP said and faked a laugh. "Everything's gonna be alright, hyung! Believe in yourself, fighting!" GD smiled brightly. TOP nodded and immediately turned back when he heard voices of his another dongsaengs.

"Sorry, we're late! Oh no, please don't kill me, Jiyong hyung!" Seungri bowed 90 degree to his leader and showed a very frightened face, FAKE frightened face. "Yah, you must be the reason why Youngbae and Dae are late! Aish, this brat...." GD smirked. "No no no! Hyung!!! Don't kill me, please~~ I have a lot of fans, and.... AAAAAHHHH!! TOP hyung, Daesung hyung, Youngbae hyung, HELP MEEEE!!" Seungri cried, but the others just laughed at his silly act.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

After the practice, TOP excused himself from the studio and went to the dorm. Since there's nobody there inside the dorm, he thought that it will be more peace and quiet for him to relax. He decided to write the rap part that Jiyong told him to, since he got nothing to do. 

 

I remember when you walked through that door
sat down in that chair
the times that we shared
but you’ve been here

Only the white chair that you sat in
Has your scent on it
You left leaving only a heartless silence
Waiting for you, this little cafe

The usual Ice Coffee, Espresso double shot
Close your eyes,
Let it slide smoothly down your throat, Music we used to love
My heart beats Faster
The tremors when i first met you
The Cafe helps me remember that attraction
I always helped her get the syrup

Now I hate that sticky sweetness

 

He immediately stopped writing as he realized that almost all the lyrics were dedicated to his current feeling. "This is so wrong...." He mumbled and ruffled his paper before tossed it to the trash bin. 

 

"Park Bom!! Go away from my head!!!!" 

 

Had no-one with him at the dorm made him relieved. Glad that there's no-one here, or else, those kids will know that I like Bom. He thought and sighed. Just then he realized what he just though, his eyes popped out and he screamed, "I WHAT???? Did I just think about.... OH MY GOD! This is so not happening." Panic suddenly surrounded him. He just didn't know what to do. For God's sake, HE LIKES 2NE1's BOM, PARK BOM LEE!

Will he survive his life without confessing his feelings to her?

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Bommie unnie, please cheer up!" CL said to the spiritless Bom in front of her. The others also worried about her. Her face was pale and she acted really weird like for example, she refused the corns that Dara and CL bought for her. The queen of corn refused to eat her favorite thing? That's really odd. Minzy even managed to dance like a stupid person only to cheer the corn queen, but it resulted nothing but just a faint smile from her.

Looks like my old condition of love-life is back to how it used to be.... Bom thought to herself before she shed tears that gladly unseen to the rest of 2NE1 members.

==========================================​========================================

Hmm.... I wonder if I typed the chapter tittle right.. >_<
It's from BIGBANG's old song.... //lol like few centuries before XD

My school exam is getting near and I'm afraid that I will be more busy than usual.. :((

please wait with patient for the next update :D *bow*

 

See you~