I'm CL, The One and Only Baddest Female

Me and That Monster

"Err.. I think we better do something...." 

 

CL had really wanted to puke as she saw the 2NE1's eldest member was giggling around with her oh-so-called Mr. Tabicorn. The fierce leader facepalmed while the others just sighed. 

 

"GIRLS, DO SOMETHING! UNNIE IS CRAZY!!!" The leader shouted as she had enough stress with the scene she saw.

 

"Bommie-ah, I know you really love that plush, but please stop acting like a little kid who just got her new toy!" Dara said and crossed her hands. The red-headed alien girl just looked at her and then went back to her dreamland. Minzy who was sitting next to Dara, suddenly flashed a smile and said, "At least unnie got her spirit again." Dara nodded at her statement. 

"Yah, tell me! That rough rapper gave that to you, right?" CL spoke a little bit loud to her unnie. The happy Bom then turned back to the gloomy Bom when she heard the question. "Ciel!!" Dara whispered, but loud enough for everyone inside the dorm to hear. "What? I didn't do anything wrong." The baddest female said again, earned a death glare from Sandara.

A long awkward silence was full inside of the dorm, the suddenly, Bom finally opened to speak. "No, I found him last night. He was on our doormat." She said as she tried to give her dongsaengs bright smile, but failed to do so. "Must be from a blackjack, huh?" Dara asked. "Yup, maybe someone delivered it for me so I could see this thing." The alien girl replied while pointed to the corn plush.

"Oh, no!" Minzy suddenly shouted. 

"What is it?" Bom asked the girl. "I forgot to tell you that we will have performance at SBS today!! Eotteoke, unnie! Mianhaeyo...." Minji said and covered her face as she regretted what she had done. "Minji-ah! Why don't you tell us earlier?? When it will be?" CL said, she was full of dissapoint. "A-About 3 hours from now.." The maknae said nervously. The rest was shocked and rushed to do their things ready before they headed to SBS building.

"Ssandara unnie, we need to hurry! Could you ask Jing-yo oppa to drive us?" Chaerin said and earned another death glare from the baby-faced girl. "What?" CL said with disgusted expression on her face. "Stop calling me Ssandara, My name is Park Sandara, not Park Ssandara!! And quit calling my GD baby with your aegyeo switched on!" Dara said and pouted. "Fine, just told that guy to drive us." Ms. Lee Chaerin's rude attitude suddenly came into the atmosphere.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait!" Dara said as she heard a knock came from the door. She opened the door for her boyfriend and told him to sit. "Sorry to trouble you...." Dara did her best aegyeo and cupped Mr. One of a kind's face to do a quick peck on his lips. "Like I can say no to your sweet voice." GD smirked.

The dragon couple was about to continue their moment when suddenly a loud scream came from the maknae, "EEEEECK! Don't do that kind of thing here!" Minzy said and covered her innocent eyes. "Haha.. don't be that shy, Minji! Should I ask that eye-smile angel to be more aggressive to you?" Jiyong . "Oppa! We're just friends!!" Minzy was still covering her face. 

"We're done, let's go." Bom and CL said in chorus, with that they all went.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

Bam ratatata tatatata 
OH MY GOD.


 

"Thank you, Blackjacks! We love you!!" Dara said and earned loud screams from the fans before they went back to the backstage.

 

After the performance.

"Phew~ that was tiring but awesome at the same time!" The 2NE1 leader said after wiped her sweat. "Jing-yo oppa!" She called GD who waited for them. "Wae?" The man answered.

"You're TOP oppa's best friend, right?" The fierce girl questioned. "What do you want to know, CL??" The sweet voice of the Kwon leader suddenly turned into a rude one. "Do you by any chance know who gave Bommie unnie a corn plush?" The man heard the sentence and thought deeply, Would man like Seunghyun hyung do something like gifting? That's a new horror story!

"I don't know, hyung never said a thing about it too. I doubt it if you said it's TOP hyung who gave her." GD spoke and CL was just nodding as she signaled him that she agreed, but something still bothered her head. The leader girl was positive that Bom got the corn thingy from BIGBANG's lead rapper. It's not that she has feelings towards the bingu, more likely, she really wanted the two to be an official couple. Though Bom never said a word or something that tells that she likes TOP, it was very obvious to her.

 

Just wait Bommie unnie, I've got an idea to get you two together. 

 

Chae thought and didn't realize that she was flashing a devilish grin. "Yah!! Your face is scary!" GD snapped her and she immediately went back to the reality. "Ommo, did I do something weird?" She asked. "WEIRD AS HELL!" GD said and left her to approach his girlfriend who walked towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Hey, TOP!" CL approached the man with her oh-so-cheerful face. "Yah, Where is you manner? I'm older than you!" Was all the man said and started to walked. Before he left her, the leader shouted again and louder than before, "HEY, TOP!!!" and again, "TOOOOOOP~~~" and again, "YO! Why are you avoiding your own work-mate?" She said as she kept following him. The man was annoyed and turned to face her. "WHAT THE , CL?!" The baddest female was scared at first, but she decided to stay cool. "Don't need to be that angry, sir! I, Lee Chae Rin, is here to help you." She said and playfully did the salute. TOP rolled his eyes, "What do you want?" He asked. "One word for you sir, no. Two words for you, sir! PARK BOM." 

 

"WHAT?!"

==================================================================================

What will the baddest female do? Let's wait and see~~ kekeke XD

And.... I promised you about the 'Seducer TOP' in chapter 11, right? >_<
Sorry that it hasn't appear yet! *bow*

It's very hard to turn the cold personality of Tabi here 180 degrees to a seducer :((
But I will make him turned into seducer, just wait ^_^

My story is an epic fail, so please understand since I'm still new to fanfic stuff. *bow*

See you later, yeoreobun!

 

and...

GET WELL SOON, TOP! Hope that his injury is not a big problem. ^^

 

I made this! XD