Somebody Else

Me and That Monster

Time passed too fast and it was almost 7pm. TOP already done with his food and headed to the bed without even saying a word. He burried his head with a pillow and pretended to sleep. With that, his pretending sleep ended up with an actual sleep. Bom who was just finished with her food, noticed that her alien prince has back to his misery world. 

This time, i'm going to make him tell me about his problem! She thought. She walked towards the bed and sat on an empty space of it. She took a deep breath and prayed for the best. After a few second pause, she then poked TOP's right hand lightly and said, "Yah, yah.... are you okay?" She asked. She didn't feel afraid for some reason. Bom waited for a respond but TOP replied her nothing. She sighed deeply and decided to leave him alone. She didn't know that the man that she poked before was asleep. 

She pouted to herself and stood to leave him. But when she was about to leave, she heard TOP mumbled something, "Don't leave...." He then took her hand and pulled her into his embrace. "W-What? Yah!! Let me go!!! Wake up you crazy!" Bom said while smacked his chest hardly, but TOP tightened his hug even more. "No.... *sob* y-you will *sob* l-l-leave me again.." He said while hugged her and Bom just sighed. Little did Bom know that the man was not talking about her, but someone else. "You miss her, don't you?" She asked while patted Mr. Alien's head softly and caressed his hair. "Her? *sob* I.. *sob* miss y- *sob* you...." 

Bom was getting pretty annoyed because all he do was just clinging into her body and sobbing. "Ugh.. I'm not your girlfriend! Wake up!!" She said and forced to remove his hands from her body. But what to do? TOP is so damn huge. Not to mention his well-built body. "Noona...." TOP said softly, made Bom annoyed more. He never call her by 'noona', but now he did but in his dream. Not just that, he even hugged her but also unwittingly. 

After few minutes with her 'fighting' with a huge and y alien, she finally gave up and rested her head on his chest. "Aish.... DON'T YOU DARE TO BLAME ME ABOUT ALL OF THIS!" She shouted to him and showed a very annoyed face. She could swear that she saw him smirked like he wins something. "Y-Y-You!! Aish.. I know you're dreaming, but this is way too much!" She said and forcelly closed her eyes so that she could wipe her memory about his naughty smirk. 

Bom actually enjoyed about his ridiculous dream, but on the other hand she also felt hurt. Hugged her tightly, said something sweet, and smirked to her, those was all her dreams. The thing that made her hurt was that he did those things, but he was just dreaming. Dreamt about SOMEONE else.

She kept her eyes closed and didn't care if she had shed tears. Suddenly she heard TOP mumbled again, "Hyori, I know that I'm not good enough for you.." He said and released Bom from his tight embrace. His voice didn't even tremble, like he is ready to let that Hyori go. Bom felt touched with his words and smiled to the sleeping alien in front of her. She then covered his body with a warm blanket and left him to play with her iPhone. She took her Beats headphones and swtiched on Se7en's song on her playlist, called 'Somebody Else'.

==================================================================================

I want Tabi to hug me too! >_< LOL
and Se7en's Somebody Else is addicting!! i really love that song <3

I know that i don't have many readers yet, but i just really love to read comments!! XD
so yeoreobun, please comment and fix me if there's any mistake! :3
I will update as soon as there's idea passed through my slow-brain.. :P