They Say Love is Blind, Oh Baby, You're so Blind

Me and That Monster

"I only do this for Jiyong.." TOP mumbled softly to himself. If you ask how much TOP loves his dongsaengs, the answer probably will be, 'HE LOVES THEM TOO MUCH'. No matter it's Jiyong, Youngbae, Daesung, or Seungri. 

Minutes passed and both of them was still staying on their place. TOP ordered some drink for himself while Bom was just sitting like crazy. Suddenly a loud shout came from the DJ's booth. "Yeoreobun! Let's do couple dance, shall we??" The voice said, it was obvious that the voice came from the Dragon guy. The Dragon smirked when he earned supporting shouts from the others. "I will sing my new upcoming song, well this song is still not published yet, but please enjoy." with that, GD earned another supporting shouts and started to sing.

Walking on the street, I bumped into your man (Yeah I saw him)
I didn’t want to believe it, but my hunch turned out right (I told you)
He’s not wearing that ring you gave him, there’s another girl by his side
But I’ve said enough (I don’t wanna hurt you)

While GD was still singing, TOP himself was arguing with his feelings. GD told me to, GD told me to!! Oh God.... He thought. He sighed at his final decision and stood up. He looked at Bom, only to find her sad facial expression. He sighed deeply again and offered his right hand to the girl. Bom looked surprised which he found it a little bit cute. At first, the angelic-faced girl wasn't sure about what she saw, but then she finally reached his hand.

I hate that you don’t understand me
I hate all this waiting
Let go of his hand (break it off with him)
When you’re sad, I feel like I’m dying

GD's voice was echoing the entire room and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. Daesung was dancing happily with Minzy, while Seungri was next to the couple, with Gummy. Dara was sitting next to the singing Dragon and smiled few times. Se7en was dancing with his girlfriend, since he brought her along, while the Mohawk guy was still dancing randomly in front of Chaerin. The last but not least, the alien couple danced somehow so romantic. 

When you speak of him, you look so happy (you look happy)
It’s good that you can be this happy (I’m happy)
You say you really love him, want to be with him forever
You trust him completely (I don’t know what to say no more)
Your friends all know that guy (yup they know)
It’s so obvious, why can’t you see (it’s you)
They say love is blind, Oh baby, you’re so blind
Please, I beg you, break it off

Both of the aliens was overjoyed but they didn't smile or laugh, they just looked at each other's eyes and they felt like the whole world was completely theirs. 

That XX, what does he have that I don’t
Why can’t I have you
That XX doesn’t love you
How much longer are you going to cry yourself silly?

Bom felt like she was flying up to the heaven. All the hate and pain were all gone in an instant, she just didn't know why. Just then suddenly, TOP bent his head down and kissed her on the lips. Her eyes almost popped out and she was shocked by his action. Did he just? OMG! She thought with panic. But then the atmosphere suddenly changed when someone interrupted GD in the booth. "Yah, Hyung! What are you-- Hyung!! Sto--" Was all people could hear from him before a stange music played and then.... 

"OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!" and everyone bursted out laughing, even TOP and Bom did. It was PSY who interrupted GDragon back then. 

"Oh my, that was funny!" Bom said between her laughs. She surprised again as she heard TOP's respond, "Yeah, I didn't think that something like Gangnam Style will came out." and his respond earned the sweetest smile from Bom. Dara saw the scene between the two and called his Dragon to take a look at the two. The man smiled at his succesful mission and his girlfriend did the same.

Late at night, when the party has ended, all of YG fam members headed to their homes or dorms. GD managed to took the girls home since the rest of BIGBANG went home with Seungri's car. On their way home, Dara kept teasing Bom about her and TOP.

"Yah, there's something between the two of you.. right? C'mon, you don't have to be shy...." Dara teased. "Anniya!" Was all Bom could say, tried to hide her blushed cheeks. "I saw TOP hyung did something to you.." GD joined. "Oh my God, stop this please!!" Bom begged them to stop the tease, but they pretended like they didn't hear her. "Oh, really?" Dara pretended to be curious. "What is it?" Minzy and CL said in chorus. "You know.... TOP hyung ki-- YAH!!" His sentence was cutted by a smack on his head by the Bominator. The rest were laughing at him while Bom felt satisfied. 

They finally reach their destination and took the elevator since their dorms are in the different level. The waved at Jiyong since they arrived first, while Dara kissed him goodbye. 

Bom rushed to her bed immediately. She felt her cheeks hot again as she thought about the kiss again. Eotteoke??? She thought to herself. "Did he really mean it? or was he playing at my feelings??" She asked to herself. But she didn't care anymore, all she care was that they were kissed, and he is the one who did it.

The others saw Bom giggled to herself and they were just let her be. They knew how crazy their unnie can be. "What happened to her?" CL asked and Dara just smirked, "Something good happened." She said.

=================================================================================

Hi, yeoreobun~ :)
//I know, I'm kinda obsessed with GD's new song.. >_<

I really really really hope you'll like my update today :D

I can't believe that I already got many subscribers~! XD //well, 38 subs is a MANY for me since I'm new :P
thanks, everyone!! :))