Somebody to Love, Can You Hear Me?

Me and That Monster

Bom didn't sleep well because of the crazy moment she had before. The result because of that, she woke up late and her head felt hurt. Just a minute after she got up, her phone rang again and she grumbled. "Arrghhh! I'm still sleepy!!" She said and checked her phone. 

From : Dara's Dragon

Noona! How's last night? kekeke.. 

I hope you don't think about 'him' too much because it will ruin your rest. XD

Oh, and don't forget that we have choreo practice today, 10am at the usual practice room. 

OK? ^_^

She checked the time, it showed 7.30am. "God! I'm very sleepy!" She grumbled again and replied a 'yes' to GD's text. After that, she went to bathroom and then ate her breakfast. 

"Hi, guys!" Bom greeted the others. "Morning, Bom!" all replied in chorus. Bom smiled weakly and sat to eat her breakfast. She didn't talk a bit and that made the other girls confused. Just when she finished her food, she said, "Yah, Dara! told your boyfriend that I'm really really sleepy and I'll be late for the practice." and then, she left the others dumbfounded.

She rushed to her bed and slept. She knew that she felt sleepy because she didn't sleep well the night before, she was busy thinking about her so-called alien prince. 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's noona? She's already 30 minutes late...." GD complained. "Maybe she woke up late." TOP answered him shortly and the younger man just smirked at him. "What?" He asked while raised his left eyebrow. "We all know the reason why she woke up late.." GD teased and TOP's cool face changed to the panic mode. "W-What? Yah! Don't you dare to think something ert.." The hyung said. "I didn't think of something ert, I just recalled the moment when I saw you kissed Bo--" The Dragon didn't even have the chance to finish his sentence, he suddenly got smacked by TOP. "It hurts, hyung! What I said is true!! You don't have to deny your feelings like that.." Jiyong said while rubbed his head. TOP stood for a minute like and thought of something. I kissed her. Okay.... I kissed her. Holly ! I KISSED HER??! He became panic all of sudden. GD couldn't help but laughed at his crazy hyung.

Few moments passed, but there was still no precence of the Lady Spring. Though GD already accepted a text message from Dara about the 'sleeping Bom', he thought that it will be only about 20-30 minutes late. Somehow, an idea passed through his genius brain and he smirked. "Hyung, would you help me?" He said and smiled sweetly. "Alright, what evil plan you have this time?" TOP smirked as he already knew that the man was up to something. "Nothing evil, hyung. I just want you to wake noona up.. She's already 1 hour late. Please?"  He begged with puppy eyes. "ARRGGH! Jiyong! I know your aegyeo is great, but could you please stop doing it in front of me??" TOP said in frustration, made the younger man chuckled. "Aigoo, hyung...." He said and hugged the man's arm. "You know you love me~" The Dragon sang with his aegyeo face. "FINE! As if I could say no to you." The alien man said with an annoyed face and left him. 

On his way to 2NE1's dorm, he met Dara and she greeted him. "Yo!" He greeted back. "Are you somehow looking for Bommie?" Dara asked the man and he nodded instantly. "Well, she's sleeping on her room right now, probably didn't get much sleep last night." The rabbit girl smirked after she finished her sentence. "Do you want me to you? I know it's awkward for boys to enter girl's room." She said and smiled, earned TOP's single nod.

When both of Dara and TOP walked, the alien man was silent. He was thinking. Why do I even like the feeling when I'm going to meet her? Why do I even kissed her last night? His head was full of his own thoughts. What's got into my soul? Do I.... Like her? He shook his head in disapproval at his thought.

Without he realized, they already arrived to 2NE1's dorm, and so they entered. Dara walked towards a room and knocked it. "Bommie! You're late." She said, after that he heard a yawn from inside the room. Bom opened the door and blurted things, "Dara!! Why don't you wake me up earlier I'm already 1 ho-- Oh my God...." Her jaws dropped when she saw that there were two people standing outside the room, next to Dara. It wasn't Minzy or CL and it wasn't GDragon her boyfriend. IT'S HIM!!!! Her mind shouted, gladly she didn't shout for real.

"Bommie? Your face looks so pale...." She said with sarcasm and grinned. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that TOP is here to pick you up." She said cheerfully. Bom sighed again, it was like the 1000th time she sighed that day. "No problem then.." She said and sighed again. "Thanks for picked me up, TOP-ssi." She said forcedly and TOP only nodded. Shortly, both of the aliens walked together to the practice room with gloomy aura surrounded the two. They didn't talk even a bit.

And so they arrived and GD immediately greeted them, "Hyung, noona!" Bom then smiled and greeted the happy Dragon back when on the other side, TOP gave him death glares. "OK, let's begin then, since the choreographer is already here." The leader said. 

Somehow, the choregrapher noticed the chemistry between the two aliens. So, he made more intimate moves for TOP and Bom and told GD about his idea, which earned a total support from the leader.

At first, both of them were really awkward to each other, till the choreographer shouted many times at them. Like, "Seunghyun! Focus!!" or "Park Bom, look into his eyes!!"

But guess what, it didn't took long time for them to adapt to the condition. Suddenly, the both looked so comfortable to each other. Well, everyone can tell just by looking into TOP's oh-so-happy face. Bom, on the other side, hoped that her Tabi could hear her feelings.

==================================================================================

Hello again~~ :D

I know today's update is short.. >_<
//I'm busy, but I still wanted to update.. :P

Just wait and you'll see the seducer Tabi soon~~ kekeke XD

Bye! 


*POW!*