Shock Shock

Me and That Monster

"Me and TOP oppa are together now, please support us."

CL and TOP bowed lightly together in front of the other BIGBANG and 2NE1 members. Some of them clapped, some of them gasped, and one of them was jealous. Indeed, CL's smartass plan was kinda genius. No-one ever expected this couple.

 

--Flashback

 

"WHAT?!" TOP shouted.

"Relax, you don't have to shout like that.... Oh! I forgot that I just got one of your secrets!" CL smirked which earned a death glare from him. This will be fun.... She thought. "I don't like her." TOP answered coldly and turned his face, hoped that the girl will not see his red-as-tomato face. "I never said that you like her! I just said that I have two words for you and it's 'Park Bom'." The swag leader smirked again to her win moment. ".... Fine, I like her. HAPPY? Holly God, I even haven't tell anybody about this." He said in his deep voice. He didn't think that one of his precious secrets will be revealed by the baddest female. He frowned, he hated himself for being a stupid person.

"Don't worry, I maybe will just tell this to 2NE1 girls. Kekeke.." CL laughed a bit, didn't think that the man took it seriously.

"Please, I beg you. Don't tell this to anybody! I'm not ready to confess yet.." TOP said softly. The girl saw his rare expression and walked closer to him. "The hell, I won't tell this to anybody, I promise!" She smiled and began to tease the bingu man, "Yah, you do want her as your girlfriend, don't you?" She said. TOP was just silent, he didn't want to say a word. Girlfriend? He wasn't ready for another one since he was still hurt with the first one before. "I'm here to help you, oppa. You see, both of you are slow-move type and I hate that." She flashed a cute eye-smile to him, as she assured him that everything's will be alright.

"What can you do?" TOP asked. "You see, Bommie unnie is in love with you too, so I--" Her sentence was being cut before she even finished it. "NO! She doesn't love me!! Geez.... Hyori lied to me about that and I have had been hating her for no reason." TOP sighed deeply. He regreted what he had done to her before.

 

"Aish, whatever! You and I are lovers now."

 

"What the did I just hear?" TOP asked, still unsure of what he just heard. "We're lovers now, that's my plan." The girl answered. "Yah! What kind of plan is that?!" It was a total impossible for him to date his own rap rival in YG Entertainment.

"Believe me, unnie will be jealous." CL begged. "You're not using this for your own good, right?" The man asked again, he was still not believe in her plan 100%. "Are you crazy? I don't like you! I'm doing this for Bommie unnie." Chaerin shouted. 

 

"Okay then."

 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me Chaerin, how come?" Taeyang asked. He was sitting on the sofa while reading, suddenly CL walked passed him and he took the chance to ask her. "O-Oppa? What are you talking about?" CL answered nervously. "You and TOP hyung, how come? You never tell me that you like him." Tae asked again and his face was serious which made the girl became more nervous. "Err.. gotta go! I have commercial shoot!" The fierce leader ran to nowhere, left the mohawk guy dumbfounded.

"! almost!!" She murmured while she was still panting. She hated her guts that she answered Taeyang's question with her nervous mode on because, people sure could read feelings when they see expressions. What if he finds out about our fake relationship? She thought. "Gosh! This is not as easy as I thought before." She said to herself and headed back to her dorm.

She walked towards the elevator and pressed the button to 2NE1's dorm level. She reached the right level and stepped out from the elevator. She opened the door and sat on the sofa. When she was about to turn on the TV, someone tapped her shoulder. It was a girl with her famous palm tree hairstyle and she didn't look happy at all, her face looked mad.

"What's up, unnie?" CL faked a smile. Dara frowned and began to speak, "Are you sure about your feelings, baby Rin? I never know that you like him, you never say a word to us." The baby-faced girl said. "Unnie...." Was only the word Chaerin could said. Dara just smiled bitterly to her leader, she was dissapointed by CL and TOP's so-called relationship, but who is she to manage their life? "You already know who will hurt, right?" Dara's smile weakened. CL just nodded and gulped her saliva. The leader was dead nervous. "Just don't hurt the man! Or else.... Right! I just remembered that I have to punish my baby for his failed mission." The girl's eyes suddenly filled with spirit and she went out without even saying goodbye.

"Phew, what a great day!" CL said sarcastically and wiped her cold sweats.

Suddenly, her phone rang. "Yeobseo?" She answered. 

 

"Chae!!" Dara shouted.

"What?! You don't need to shout!!!" CL shouted back.

"Aish, this is important! A fanboy is here now, forcing himself to meet Bommie! He said that he should meet her." Dara said.

"What? Who the heck is that?" The leader was shocked. Fans sure are crazy sometimes. She thought.

"Call Bommie to come here, she's at bed now, currently sleeping. Could you wake her up?" Dara asked her with panic voice.

"Quick, please? That fanboy is getting crazier!" She said before hung the call up.

 

CL immediately woke Bom up. She explained about the fanboy and after that, both of them headed to the 1st level floor.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to see Bom!" The guy shouted.

"No, you can't! She's busy!!" The security said while held him.

"I need to explain her something!!!" The guy insisted.

"You cannot, sir. Go home." The security said.

 

Suddenly CL and Bom came to the scene. They approached Dara first. "Bommie, quick! Give him signature or whatever, just shoo him away, he's noisy!" Dara said while covered her ears in panic. However, the next thing that happened was that Bom got surprised when she saw the so-called-fanboy.

 

"Min Suk??" Bom said. Her face was pale. "BOM! It's me!" The security suddenly lost their guard and Min Suk walked passed the fence and entered the building. "No, don't come near me." Bom said and covered her face. It was Jang Min Suk, his ex-boyfriend who dumped her years ago. 

 

"But, baby! I miss you so much and do you love the corn plush that I gave you?" 

==================================================================================

Who is Min Suk? //kekeke I smell trooooooouuuuuuble~ XD

Oh, if you're confused or questioned about the punishment Dara was talking about when she was talking with CL, go check Chapter 14 :)

Anyone going to BIGBANG Alive Tour? 
Sadly, I'm not going :'(
My parents won't let me to. *cry*

Anyone wondering the same thing like me?

Why didn't CL touch TOP's face in this part like how Bommie usually do? Maybe she afraid that the Bominator will kill her? XD

See you in next update~