Maybe I'm Okay With That

Me and That Monster

"So, actually...."

 

He took a deep breath before he decided to continue. He was indeed damn nervous. For God's sake, he's the awesome TOP of BIGBANG, but why when it comes to something like this, all of his so-called swag were gone to who knows where. He took a look at the girl who was next to him and she was still with her smile, signaled him to continue. He replied an awkward smile to her and began to speak.

"Just promise me that you won't interupt my words...." She nodded to him and her eyes were like, 'Oh God, quick please!' 

"Okay, so actually, I have this girl that actually kinda annoying my life. Why? Because this girl has the control of my life right inside her hands. I'm definately head-over-heels to her. So I--"

 

"She's Chaerin, right?"

"Aish, don't interupt me!"

 

She pouted and hung her head low. "Fine."

 

"This girl is surreal, I mean I'm was not really sure that she's the right one at first. Before, I didn't even know the reason why I fell for her. But maybe her personality scored the best. Sadly, I know that her heart is not for me. I know that now I'm not more than just a friend from the same entertainment. I--"

 

"Wae? Chaerin is already your girlfriend, right? So why--"

"Bom, please...."

"Okay, I'm sorry! Continue please." She pouted again.

 

"Gosh, you're ruining my mood!" He laughed a bit at her annoyed face. He found her pouting face really cute. "Let me just go to the main point, since you will just interupt my words.." He sighed and took the corn plushie and talked to it like crazy man.

 

"Yah, tell your eomma that this guy right here, is actually your appa! But a damn stalker man took you from me and claimed that he's the one. Hmph."

 

He took a deep breath and stood. "I'm leavin', thanks for the coffee." He was about to leave, but he felt her hand took his. "I-I-Is that true?" He replied her with a bitter smile. "Frankly, it's true."

"But, you already with Chaerin.... I can't, Tabi-ah." Pain was obvious on her face. Without her realize, she tiptoed and gave a peck on his cheek. She covered her lips in shock after the reality had came to her.

"Ommo! I'm s--"

"No, that's okay." He bent down so that he could face her. He was starring at her brown orbs before softly placed his lips on hers. She was shocked but didn't do anything to avoid it. The kiss lasted for few minutes before it started to get more and more passionately. Bom who was still not believe the situation, finally responded to his kiss. She knew, she knew that it was going to be another trouble for her, but she couldn't bring herself to stop the kiss. 

She finally decided to stop it and broke the kiss. She looked at his eyes which showed pain. No words came from , only tears formed from her eyes. How she felt like she had betrayed her own best friend.

She ran out from the room and just at the right moment, Chaerin was there in front of the room. Bom immediately hugged her friend, damped her shirt with her tears. 

Chaerin who didn't has the clue of the situation just frowned. Then, she saw the man walked from the room. "Yah! What did you do to unnie?" 

"No, It was all my fault, Chaerin.... Please forgive me. You could slap me if you want.." The leader was shocked. What did just happen between them? She thought.

Bom was about to explain, but TOP pulled her away from Chaerin and embraced her with one hand. "I'm not sure Chae, but I think your stupid plan is great. It succeed. Thanks a lot." He smirked. "Huh?" Bom only frowned.

 

"Yeah, you owe me a lot, TOP! Oh, just give that rillakuma bearbrick of yours, that will do."

"What? The hell! I'm not going to give you that!"

"But I helped you!"

"But it's really expensive...."

"It worth for a 'Bom', right?"

"FINE!"

"Yayy!"

 

Bom was so confused. She kept looking at the both people. What are they talking about? She thought to herself. Chaerin laughed when she saw her unnie's expression. She looked like a little kid who knows nothing. "Chaerinnie, why are you laughing? And.... Yah! Don't do that, Tabi!" She released herself from TOP's embrace.

 

"Hahaha.... Aigoo, unnie! That man is in love with you!"

 

Bom turned her back to face him. Deep pink blush was on the rapper man's face. "But, you guys.... I mean.."

"Of course no, unnie! It was all part of my plan!" Chaerin laughed again. "Okay, I'm in the room if you need me."

 

"So.... Your answer?"

"For what?"

"Don't play dumb, alien."

"I.... I guess.. Maybe I'm okay with that...."

 

"Woo Hoo!!!!" The alien man shouted and jumped like a 5 years old kid.

==================================================================================

A quick-update from me >_<

Sorry, I know this is kinda lame :((
I'm started to get dizzy about the ending, guys >____<"

Oh, please check my new story, it's a short-story of TOPBOM that I made because of a sudden brain-freeze that I got when I was trying to update this fanfic XD

Not an Arranged Love <-------- Click here :)

Comment for your opinion! :D critics are OK :D

Okay, ByeBye~

LOL XD