New Situation

Me and That Monster

“So….” She smiled sheepishly.

“So…?” He smirked and starred at her eyes, which gave him her blush as a result.

 

 

 

Both of them were standing and facing each other like idiots. Yeah, pretty much like idiots. Bom was smiling, giggling, and blushing like an in-love high school girl and TOP was starring at the woman who he had ‘traded’ with his rillakuma bearbrick. He was grinning to himself, he was probably so proud of himself. TOP glanced at his black Santiago watch and said, “It’s already 1pm, why don’t we go to eat?” He smiled.

The impatien guy was so eager and then grabbed her hand and took her to run with him to the hotel’s restaurant.

“Tabi!! Don’t run!” She protested and TOP suddenly slowed his moves, but was still chuckling like there’s no tomorrow. To tell you the truth, Bom wasn’t really sure of the situation. She thought she was dreaming. Him? Loves me? Park Bom is not beautiful, right? Park Bom is only pretty because of her bombastic makeup, right? BIGBANG’s Tabi loves natural beauty, right? Also--

“Yah!” Bom jumped literally, she was shocked by the alien prince’s shout.

“You were gone to your lalaland! Oh my, Bomcorn! You are really hilarious!” He laughed.

His laughs tickled her ears. She loved how her alien laugh and found it cute by its own way. But she kinda felt irritated with his laugh this time. She only pouted. Her little evil brain told her to play a bit with him.

 

“Aigoo~ Don’t mad at me, please? Let’s just go eat, Bomcorn….”

“Yah! Who let you call me like that?!”

“You gave Tabi as my nickname and it sounds weird, so why can’t I give you one?”

“Aish, you’re irritating!”

 

She knew that deep inside her heart that she liked these feelings. It was irritating but still exciting at the same time.

“Bomcorn, don’t be mad~” He tucked Bom’s shirt. “Please….” Then after the ‘please’ came, she felt his soft lips pecked her cheek, which definitely made her cheeks reddened like hell.

“You weird Tabi! Y-You, you are sometimes rude, but look at you know! I don’t even know if you’re Choi Seunghyun or a little kitten that lost its mother.” She looked back, tried to avoid his gaze. She was hiding her blushed face.

 

“Ommo! Noona is blushing~”

“Aish!! Let’s just go eat now.” She stomped her foot and walked ahead him, left the man satisfied with her reaction.

 

TOP quitted the laughs and walked towards her and grabbed her hand. He showed his smile and said, “Okay, okay, let’s go eat now, for real.” Bom then earned a pat on her head from him.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

“See? They don't call me 'The Baddest Female' for nothing!" 

 

The rest of 2NE1 and BIGBANG were watching as the alien couple entered the restaurant. Chaerin was showing up that the couple was made because of her smart plan, while the others, their brain felt a little bit ed up by a sweet TOP. The hyung from BIGBANG was known to be the most serious one, but things seemed to be a lot different, like what he had said on TV before that he could do crazy things if he fell in love.

Dara on the other hand was so eager to 'sister', but the rest kept prohibit her, the scene of the two's lovey-dovey was too precious to interupt.

Everything was doing great until it was finally the time for them to head back to YG building. The girls and guys were teasing the new couple like there was no tomorrow. Little did Bom know, she was going to have this teasing-like-hell stuff for awhile.

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP

 

Bom checked her iPhone and there was a message from a certain someone, from someone, that you already know who.

 

From :  Tabi <3

You free tomorrow at 7pm? Let's go eat somewhere :D

 

Well, so many smiles curved on her lips that day.

==================================================================================

ANNYEOOOOOONG SUBSCRIBERS!!!! XD

 

I'm really sorry for this short-update and for not updating in long time *bow* 
I was on my vacation and I didn't really have much time for writing....
Since I'm now back, I manage to update! Even though I'm kinda sleepy.


I missed this fanfic too, but I'm seriously panic about how the ending's gonna be! >_<"
(maybe the ending will be the next chappie?) oooooh >____<

And....
I've said to you about another TOPBOM fanfic that I was preparing, and so..
I'm not sure about it -_-
Sorry, school always makes me busy.

Ah, yeoreobun, I want to give you all a New Year gift! XD (already posted tho ==")

Please click on this present box !! :) pssst! It's a TOPBOM story! kekeke


 

Anyway, let's try hard and gain our dreams in this 2013! :D

Bye~ :)