Mr. Alien's Tears and Corn Fried Rice

Me and That Monster

She was still in love with him, she can’t forget him easily. She saw his condition, she can’t help but feel bad for him. “I understand how it feels, because it’s how you treat me.” She said to the sleeping prince in front of her and kissed him. “Sorry that I stole your kiss, but that’s the payment, sir.” She said playfully to him again and chuckled. “Love is a real pain, Tabi-ah…. Fighting!” She said and fell asleep on the carpet without her acknowledge. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

TOP woke up and felt his head heavy and he tried to recall what happened. He had a dream about Hyori that left him. He chased her but she just kept leaving him. But then someone gave him a hand and said with a very soft voice, “Love is a real pain, Tabi-ah…. Fighting!”. After recalled his dream, he saw the sleeping beauty slept soundly on the carpet, he then patted her head. “You’re an alien, why do you still care to me even that I’m horrible to you?” He then lifted her to the bed and decided to go out. “! I forgot that we’re locked!! Crazy YG!” He then checked the refrigerator. Luckily that YG has prepared enough food for them. “He totally wants to raise rating by making TOPBOM real…. I won’t let that happen.”  He said to himself and smirked. He didn’t realize that Bom was already awake.

“Do you hate me that much?” She said to him softly. He gasped when he hear her voice. “Yah! Didn’t I told y—“ Before he finish his words, he froze and continued, “Sorry, and thanks.” He said and looked away. “Eh? Uhm.... yeah! No problem.” She replied as a single tear formed on her face and smiled softly to him. She blamed herself again for being happy with such little thing. She actually wanted to avoid him, but who can resist the sweet part of Tabi?

They didn't talk any words, just sat down like idiots. Bom on the bed and TOP on the chair. Awkward silence filled the room until Bom heard a little sniff from her so-called alien prince. She immediately looked to face him and saw the gloomy TOP. Where is that rude alien? She thought. She wanted to make him feel better, but she didn't have the courage to do it. 

 

After a long awkward silence, she finally encouraged herself to ask him. She thought that maybe he could share his story to make him feel better. "Err.... TOP-ssi? Err.... I.... you.... a-are you sad?" She said while looked down to her feet. He only looked back to face her with his famous death glare and turned to his position before, made her sighed deeply. 

She decided to cook something since she was hungry. "Hmm! there's corn in the fridge!!" She said happily, didn't care that her voice is way too loud. She then took the rest ingredient for her to cook. "Gonna make simple corn fried rice!!" She then headed to the mini kitchen and started to do her stuff. 

She actually was cooking for him. She wanted to cheer him up with something tasty, so that at least he could forget his problem for a moment. While she was humming her favorite song, she saw TOP headed towards the kitchen. Towards HER.

"Oh! Are you hungry TOP-ssi? The food will be ready in a minute." She said and forced a cheerful smile to him. "Is it okay?" His respond made her felt so damn happy. She didn't expect him to say that, she thought that he will say something rude again to her and shout like a crazy man. She flashed him a happy smile and said, "YES!" She realized that she said 'Yes' way too loud and covered . "Err.... I mean, Of course it's okay." She then smiled awkwardly, tried to hide her shame. He just nodded and headed to the sofa and switched on the TV. "Phew! that was scary!" She said to herself and jokingly wiped her fake sweat. With that, she continued with her cooking job.

After a minute, the food was ready. She then placed the food on the mini dining table and cleared on purpose to catch her Tabi's attention. TOP looked to her and then to the food. After earned some tasty smell from the food, he then walked to his destination, CORN FRIED RICE. Bom was praying inside her mind so that the food will be tasty enough for him.

When TOP tasted the food, he couldn't help but amazed at the taste. It was like magic to his tongue. Even though it was just a simple food, the taste was amazing for him. He then thought to himself, Do I even deserve her nice and caring way?

==================================================================================

Annyeongseo, yeoreobun! :D
Well.. how's today's update? Tasty enough?? kekeke :P
Please comment/subscribe if you want! :)
Silent readers, I'M WATCHING YOU. hehehe.... XD