Get Drunk

Me and That Monster

"Yeobseo? Neh, Sukkie oppa. Let's meet at our usual club tonight. Annyeong~" 

 

 

She hung the call up and wiped her tears. 'I am strong' expression was on her face as she walked back to Dara. She then saw Dara was scolding CL, but the TOP guy was nowhere to her sight.

"Dara, Chae, I'm going with Minsuk oppa to a club. So, you could sleep first without waiting for me. Please tell this to Minkki too. Bye!" Bom bid them goodbye. The two were about to protest, but she was already ran far. The rabbit girl scolded the leader again before she ran to her boyfriend and told him about what happened. BIGBANG leader's facepalmed, he was dissapointed. CL and TOP are his friends, best friends. But why they did that kind of thing? Moreover, he thought that CL could at least understand Bom's pain since she knew that she has feelings for TOP and he thought that his hyung was in love with his Bom noona.

"Dara honey, what should we do?" Dragon asked his girl. The reply from his girl was just a sad face, she didn't know what to do either. That time, both of them thought that the two aliens has no more way to survive their relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Bom, get in!" 

When she heard what Minsuk had said, she immediately hopped in his car. She didn't care what was on her mind. She didn't even care about his so-called alien prince. All she wanted was to break free from her sick love-life. She hated him, she hated her life, she hated all the bad things that caused her stressed out. 

She didn't feel the time passed and realized that they had arrived. Minsuk opened the car door for her and she took his hand. They walked together into the club.

Bom's eyes searched for the bar, when she found it, she quickly asked for a glass of wine. She felt the warm sensation came to . It was like forever since she drank that heavenly thing. 

"Bom baby, why don't we dance?" Minsuk asked. "I don't want to oppa, I want to drink." She replied and then asked the bartender to give her more of the oh-so-called heavenly thing. Once the thing came, she grabbed the glass and drank it. First it was just gulp by gulp, then she started to drink more and more and got badly drunk. 

A smirk was on Minsuk's face when he saw the heavy drunk Bommie. He thought that it was his chance to make Bom his again. He took step closer to her and grabbed her left hand. He wishpered to her seductively, "Baby, now that you have done with your drinks, let's go get wild on the floor...."

The drunked Bom nodded without thinking straight, well, she can't think straightly if she gets drunk.

They began to dance and Minsuk took the chance to travel her body. He smirked, he thought he wins. They didn't aware, but someone was watching them with gritted teeth and was full of anger.

==================================================================================

Aigoo....
My update is way too short >_<

Please forgive me, I'm currently busy with school assignment since i'm a last grader of secondary school.. 
nan bappa aaaahh~~ neomu bappa! XD

Anyway, if you want to ask something from me, you could connect with me by my social media accounts~~

Instagram = @rireefrif
Twitter = @greenalienreef
Me2day = 
최송리

Annyeong, all! :)