Abs, Going Home, New Project

Me and That Monster

Bom was prepared two scrambled eggs for her and TOP on the dining table while hummed Se7en's Somebody Else. Her eyes popped out when she saw TOP went out from the bathroom with only towel around his waist. Her heart beated so fast, it was like, ABS ABS ABS ABS!!!! She then covered her face with her palm, waited for him to wear his clothes, or whatever it is to hide those ABS ABS ABS ABS.

"Yah! it's not like you never saw someone's bare chest!" TOP said to her which is made her shocked. Him? Talking to me?? She thought. She pretended that she didn't hear a word from him and kept her eyes closed. "Yah!" TOP shouted to her, signaled her that he was already done with his outfit. Bom didn't care, she thought that TOP was still with his oh-so-called ABS ABS ABS ABS. 

Bom opened her eyes after she heard sound of plate and spoon collided. "Huh?" Was all she said when she saw her Tabi ate the scrambled egg greedily. TOP just looked at her and raised one of his eyebrows, then continued to eat his food, left Bom dumbfounded. 

She sat next to him and ate the scrambled egg too. Then, the thoughts about asking his promblem passed through Bom's brain. She looked at him, he was still eating. Just when she was about to ask about it, her thought about those abs went back and she pulled her head in frustation. "Go away! dirty minds!!" She blurted and suddenly realized it and covered . Luckily, TOP was busy thinking of something and he didn't hear her properly. Again, when she about to ask, TOP stood up and took his plate to wash it while Bom just frowned to herself.

Few moment passed and suddenly both of them heard TOP's phone rang. 

 

"Ah, annyeongseo, sajangnim." TOP answered.

"Seunghyun-ah! how's Bom?" YG asked.

"Err.... she's fine?" TOP said unsure.

"Well whatever, just go downstairs now." YG said to him, actually a little dissapointed with his respond.

"But we are locked!" TOP said, half shouted.

"Not anymore, silly!! The door was already unlocked like one hour after you guys found out! One of the staff heard sound from your room and unlocked it, they thought the room was empty before." YG said and laughed a bit.

"How did you know?" TOP asked back.

"Well, I always have many contacts.... Oh, I know! It's just you who doesn't want to go out!! Kekeke.. remember Seunghyun, there's still dating ban for you." YG then felt so win.

"Aigoo, sajangnim! whatever, i'm coming downstairs now." TOP answered coldly and hung up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

 

After that, Both of them packed their stuffs and headed back to YG entertainment building.

Bom was happy but irritated at the same time. First, she was happy because she was free from those deathly glare from her alien prince, but then, she was irritated too because her mission to cheer TOP up is failed. 

When both of them finally arrived, YG called them to his office again. This time, GD was also involved. The three of them sat on each other's chair, waited for YG's words. 

"I've told you about the new GDTOP's collaboration, right?" With that, the three of them nodded.

"OK. Jiyong, I want you to handle this thing. TOP, please do the rap lyrics well. And Bom, I want you to practice your voice more." YG ordered and they nodded again.

"Fine then, dismissed." YG said and the three of them headed out.

Bom sighed deeply as she could feel another burden on her brain. Suddenly, she felt someone was tapping her shoulder. "Eh? Oh, it's you. What is it, Jiyong?" She said and smiled. "Nothing actually noona, but I want to hand you the lyrics that I've made for our collaboration song." GD then handed her the lyrics. "Nice, right? I gotta go now, Dara said she wants me to accompany her shopping today. Bye, noona! Oh, and could you please give the copy to TOP hyung?" The dragon boy waved her goodbye and she did the same thing. Wait, give the copy to who? to TOP Hyung?? TOP??? She then facepalmed and sighed. "God! Why can't I be free from the alien's prison??" Bom shouted in frustation and headed to 2NE1's dorm.

When she stepped inside her dorm, all she got was raining questions from the rest of 2NE1. 

"Everything is okay, right?" Dara asked.

"Unnie! how's TOP?" Minzy interrupted.

"Bom unnie!! Did you seduce that rough rapper??" CL asked while grabbed her hand.

"Oh my God...." Bom complained and facepalmed. Why God? Why???

 

==================================================================================

 

Pooing-Pooing! Ms. Author is back again~ >__>
I will not update often after this.... school homeworks!! OH GOD!! they're so many! 

Kekeke.... anyway, who loves DARAGON? 
I think i'm going to make some Daragon scenes.. //maybe, not sure though XD

OK then, just hope you enjoy my fanfic~~ :)