Project Code : HELL YEAH

Me and That Monster

The next day, Bom was harshly woken up by the other 2NE1 members. She actually wanted to sleep more, she hate the truth that she should face the truth that happened to her. I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT ALIEN. I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT STUPID COLLABORATION. Was all she thought on her mind before she dozed and went to her sparkly corn dream world.

She took a quick shower and ate her simple but healthy breakfast. She didn't eat corn because Hwangssabu banned her to eat her dear stuff again. Right after she finished her breakfast, her phone rang and she knew that it was her call, the call she tried to avoid. But then again, what else she can do? That's her boss's order. She sure doesn't want to get kicked from the entertainment. 

She looked at the caller ID and it named, 'Dara's Dragon'. She sighed, "It must be about that collaboration again.... AARRGGHH!! I don't want to do that collaboration!" She said to herself but had no choice so she picked the call. "Yeoboseyo?" Bom said while tried to be cheerful. "Annyeongseo noona! YG told us to practice as soon as possible, because GDTOP album will be released soon too.... I hope you don't mind noona! hehehe.. Anyway, we will arrange stuff at BIGBANG's recording studio, since TOP hyung is here too. I'm waiting noona!" GD said happily, not knowing that his noona didn't like his idea. "Okay Ji, I'll be there in a minute. Bye." She said and hung the call up. She really didn't like the idea. It was not that she will blame Jiyong for that, all fault should be blamed to YG. But again, surely she doesn't want to throw her job away.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Annyeongseo." She greeted softly as she made to BIGBANG's recording studio. Inside, she spotted GD sat in front of an iMac and was playing some kind of music, after that greeted her. As she made her way to the sofa, she saw Daesung and Seungri chatted next to her seat. She smiled at the two cute guys and they did the same. "Noona! You're so pretty today!!" Seungri said. "Aish, shut up you ert maknae! Well.... hello, noona!" Daesung greeted Bom and showed his famous eye-smile. "Hello you two! Aigoo~ you guys are so cute!" Bom said and pinched both of their cheeks. "Ommo, hyung! We have to pick up Youngbae hyung!! ARRGHH!! he will kill me! Come on, let's go!! Oh, and bye noona! bye Jiyong hyung!!" Seungri then rushed with Daesung followed him from his back.

Bom laughed a little at Daesung and Seungri's cuteness and then she went back to the reality. "So.... Ji, you said that TOP.... uhm.. where's he?" Bom asked the leader. "Oh, he was here when I called you. He told me that he want to take his jacket at our dorm.. He felt a little cold he said." Bom heard what he said and could just nodded at his sentence. 

Bom and GD then waited for TOP. Bom thanked God that her and GD have a good friendship, or else, she will have another awkward silence. The dragon boy talked a lot to her and they had a great conversation. He talked about fashion, about BIGBANG, about his job, about his girlfriend, and lots. He didn't talk even a bit about their upcoming new song and Bom relieved. But then suddenly the two's conversation got interrupted by the door's sound.

TOP walked in and sat next to Jiyong. "Yah, we better do this fast! I'm so sleepy!!" He said while munched his banana. "No one will have fast recording time with me, hyung! Am I right, noona?" GD asked with sarcasm. He made Bom suffered at his devil record time when he recorded her part for GDTOP's 'Don't Go Home' and sadly, Bom's part even cutted out because he didn't feel satisfied at her voice. 

"Hyung, did you bring the lyrics?" GD asked, he pretended that he didn't see Bom pouted at him. "What lyrics? you never hand me anything." TOP said cooly and threw the banana skin to the garbage can. The thing that TOP said made Bom shocked and realized that she haven't hand him the lyrics. "What?? Ommo, hyung.... I know the lyrics are still bad, but it's not that you have to insult me like this! you can still change the rap part too...." GD said to his hyung and looked sad. TOP looked at his weird dongsaeng and raised his left eyebrow. the alien man had no idea about what GD talked about. "A-Aigoo! Jiyong-ah, it's my fault!! I didn't give him the lyrics when you told me to! I was so tired yesterday so...." Bom said nervously, afraid that she'll see the wrath of the dragon. 

The fashionista leader froze a sec, like he was thinking of something. After his 'lightbulb' flashed, he then smiled. "Oh, it's okay then noona. The lyrics.... Did you bring it?" He asked cheerfully. "Gomawo Jiyong-ah! I thought you're going to kill me! hehe.. and yes, I brought it with me." Bom said to him and gave him the paper, he then handed it to his hyung. 

"'Hell Yeah'?? Yah! do you even have any brain? what the fans will say when they know our tittle song? I bet our rank will go down." TOP said with disgusted face to GDragon. "YG told me to handle everything. So shut up, will you my dearest hyung?" GD said with his sarcasm and eyed him with his death glare. TOP replied his deathly glare and we all can tell who's gaze is the most dangerous.

Bom realized the tension between the famous duet and she was panic like crazy. "OMG, don't fight guys!!" She said. "Whatever, let's just try this thing. Noona, you could go to the record room." GD said, somehow his anger looked fake. Bom nodded to GD's sentence and prepared her headphones and mic well.

"Eum oneulcheoreom byeori bitnaneun bame~"

"Nice, I love that. Now keep going." GD instructed.

About 3 hours of correcting, voice practice, and lots. TOP suggested that the tittle song should be 'Oh Yeah' instead and GD agreed. Still, there was something fishy when the three of them was practicing and the Dragon noticed it. The problem was that TOP and Bom didn't even talked to each other. However, little did he know that his noona has feelings towards his hyung. He just knew it for some reason, even though Bom had never told him. That's why when they were still practicing, he tried to be extra nice to Bom. A little treatment just to see how his hyung's reaction gonna be. Guess that he was right, his hyung somehow looked disgutsed at his prince charming attitude towards Bom.

GD was so happy after 'won' his own mission. He was about to head back to his room, but stopped by TOP's hand on his shoulders. He looked back and faked a sweet smile to his hyung.

"You.... Aren't you dating that Sandara?" TOP finally braved himself to ask. "Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaammmnnope. Nope, I'm dating Bommie noona." GD said and smirked to his epic win words, but seconds later he was sorry like thousands times at his own heart. Dara!! mianhaeyo!!! OMG!

==================================================================================

Hello! :D
Hellooooo~~ Yes sir! ONE OF A KIND! XD //lol i love that song!! swag GD!! <3 lmao

Anyway, i've decided that Daragon will appear in this fanfic, but they will not have chapters of their story.
Some readers are agree for Daragon, but some are not. >_<
So, i decided that i will just use GD for teasing the Aliens!! XD
Since i've fallen for this Dragon now.... OMG YESSS SIRRRR!! <3 LOL

Since GD doesn't have any feelings towards Bommie, I gave him a girlfriend.. (You should thank me, GD!! LOL)
Dara is his girlfriend here, though maybe Daragon's romatic moments will be showed rarelly. Close to never.

Please, non-Daragon shippers.. don't blame me, Okay? >_<"
I know that maybe some of you ship SkyDragon.. *bow*


LOL and look what i found when i was searching for GIF pics??



 

(LOL Taeyang!! XD)

Okay yeoreobun, i have to do my homework now.. Bye~ :D