Let's Play

Me and That Monster

Bom woke up at around 8am and found her group leader was humming happily. She got that guilty feel again as she remembered her 'scene' with TOP last night. She was regreting the hugging stuff she did. What if she saw it?! She ruffled her hair when the thought came. CL who noticed her annoyed expression, came and greeted her.

"Good morning unnie! How's last night?" She smiled. "L-L-Last night??" Bom shivered. She thought CL had seen the hugging thingy. "L-Last night.... Err.. I'm sorry, Chae! Really!! I didn't mean to hug him, I--" Her sentence was cutted by the leader's sudden gasp. "You hugged him?!" She asked, rather exited. Her face showed a very bright expression and she seemed to be so happy about what Bom had said to her. She faked a gloomy face when she realize what she had said. "O-Oh, I mean... Who, who did you hug last night, unnie?" She smiled awkwardly.

"Uhm.... Chae, promise me you won't freak out, kick me on my , and send me to the other space after this."

"Of course, unnie! I won't." 

"Alright then." Bom sighed and continued, "Last night, we made up, you do know that we were having quarrel, right? He cried last night and said sorry many times, I felt bad for him so I.... I was touched, without my control, I just hugged him." She looked down to her feet. "I'm really sorry." 

Chaerin smirked and relieved. Wow, I didn't saw that thing. What a wonderful thing I missed. She thought and cleared . "R-Really.... And, no! I'm not mad because of that, in fact, I glad that you guys are friends again." She patted her unnie's shoulder and assured her with smile.

Bom looked at her with confussion was on her mind. "Like for real?" CL nodded and smiled again. "Neh, now that we're cool, let's go swimming, shall we? Minji and Ssantokki have gone first." Bom showed a-OK sign and headed to do a quick shower.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, unnie! Let's go!!" Minzy shouted from afar, while was playing water with Lee Hayi, the new part of YGFam.

"Not now, Minkki!" 

 

She sighed and continued to play with her Macbook. She got nothing else to do, she just felt, AWKWARD with herself. She kept playing Angry Birds on her Mac until she felt bored and decided to listen to music instead. She took her headphones when she felt a tap on her shoulder. Her heart ached just because of what she had saw.

 

"Oh! hi, Tabi!"

 

She pretended to be cheerful and greeted him. He replied her with a smile and asked her to go swimming, but she refused. Part of her was saying a big yes, but the another part said a silent no. She saw the dissapointment on his face, but she pretended like she didn't see that. He then walked away after he've said his goodbye and smiled. 

 

Why should he feel dissapointed? 

Do I even that important to him? 

Like more than just an alien friend to him??

Wait.... That would never happen. Congratulation, Ms. Lee Chae Rin.

 

She sighed and ruffled her hair, her thought indeed was crushing her own heart. Suddenly, a long-long-long time ago's memory came to her mind.

 

--Flashback

 

"Annyeongseo, I'm Lee Chaerin, 2NE1's leader CL. Since we're new here, I hope for your support and understanding for our mistakes."

"Annyeongseo, I'm Park Sandara, you could call me Dara. We hope you can support us!" 

"Annyeongseo, Gong Minji imnida. I'm 2NE1's maknae and my stage name is Minzy. Please support us!"

"Annyeongseo, My name is Park Bom, 2NE1's lead vocal Bom. We hope we won't trouble you much and please support us."

 

The girls all bowed in unison and everyone clapped. It was the day when they were about to shoot for their debut MV with BIGBANG. They were feeling so nervous, but they need to be all-swaged-up since they got to be the best for their first appearance.

The choreographer got them paired with each other. Dara was so happy to be paired with her all-time bias, GDragon. Chaerin seemed to be troubled at first to be paired up with Taeyang, because you know how he dances so well untill it could make you only go all jealous to him. Minzy got the other maknae as her partner, Seungri, which she found as another cutie besides her long lost twin, Daesung. And then, the choregrapher ended up with paired the two oldests together, Choi Seung Hyun and Park Bom Lee.

They were all enjoying themselves, except of someone. Bingo, it's Bom. 

Her partner treated her so coldy, well, he almost didn't speak a word to her. But then, she found out why he acted like that. Holly heavens, he is so horrible at dancing! Bom laughed.

She was also having a big bad time memorizing her dance part. She asked her girls and the choreo-man but still, it didn't help her much. She then encouraged herself to ask her oh-so-cool partner.

 

"Excuse me, TOP-ssi...."

 

She poked him only to find him bowed to her. "Oh, no no no! No need to be that polite to me, I just need some help." She smiled. Relieve came to her as soon as she saw his smile and nodded to her. "O-Okay, you know after you go, Lolli lolli lollipop naege soksakyeojwo, here.." She showed him her moves, "Then the next part.... Here, I can't do it properly, I got confused."

She didn't know if there was a miracle that happened to him that time, but he just danced. He freaking did her part in front of her. Her lips could only formed an O shape.

"That's it." He stopped and did an OK sign to her. She was still mesmerized by his moves and then suddenly laughed hard. "Y-Yah!" Was the only thing that TOP could say to the laughing girl in front of him. "I'm sorry, but you're so cute!" She laughed again. She stopped her laughs when she felt his hand patted her head. "Okay.... It's not that I'm cute by purpose! At least say thanks to me." He smiled and walked away. 

Bom felt her cheeks heated up and she knew that her cheeks was so red that time, just because of his sweet act. Aigoo! I think I just fell for him!

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed a bit after the sudden flashback, TOP was indeed a sweet guy that time, his sweet act is seriously a dangerous weapon that made her had a miserable love-life. "Maybe I should go to Seungri, he's single after all...." She chuckled at her words.

 

"Yeoreobun, BIGBANG!! 2NE1!"

 

She chuckled again when she heard Seungri's voice shouted. "So much for speaking of Seungri...." She said to herself.

The panda man began to speak again as soon as he got both of the groups gathered. "Okay, this is actually not part of my idea, I was-- Yah!!" He shouted when Chaerin nudged him. Everyone laughed at their 'cat and dog' relationship. "O-Okay, Chaerin saw-- AISH! Stop nudging me, won't you?!" Everyone laughed again at his annoyed expression. He got the maknae power of cute after all.

"Fine, fine. THIS IS MY IDEA, happy?" He glared at Chaerin who was satisfied at her win moment. "I, ME, MYSELF, saw Bom noona was looking so sad. This is not her, I know Bommie noona is a cheerful person, right?" He smiled to Bom and she smiled back. "So, Chae-- I mean, I decided to play games, just for us. It has been a very long time since we enjoy playing together just as us, not as BIGBANG or 2NE1." He glared once again at CL before smiled to the others.

 

"Okay, Let's play truth or dare~~" Chaerin shouted happily.

==================================================================================

Hello!
Sorry for not updating for a long time >_< I'm trully busy because of my school stuff -_-"
Currently, my school is having a exam-week =="

Oh, and anyone find the new YGfam cute?
I really love Lee Hi, her voice is soooooo great :D

I also currently planning for a new TOPBOM fanfic, and yes, there will be another RUDE TOP XD

See you later, I'm seriously busy~~ nan bappaaaaa XD

Bye!

 

//Please check out my new TOPBOM oneshot~~ I made it on TOP's birthday :) Click on the green tittle below, please? ^_^

 

Mr. Corn Seller