Not His Hyori Anymore

Me and That Monster

TOP woke up because he felt somehow uneasy, at around 2am and he saw Bom slept on the carpet with her headphones around her neck. He heard her mumbled many times even though he can't tell what she did mumble about. He didn't know why, but he felt a little bit sad about the girl. He took a closer look so he could face her directly, he stopped until he saw a single tear fell from her left eye. He tried to act like he doesn't really give a about the girl's condition and headed to find his night snack. 

He sat on the sofa while he was eating some banana ice cream that he found in the fridge. He decided to turn on the TV since the room was so silent and gloomy. He wore his glasses and tried to find good TV show. He was still busy finding the right show to watch, then he stopped his hand from pushing the remote button when he saw a reality show that talked about Lee Hyori.

 

"Lee Hyori, South Korea's iest singer is currently dating with Lee Sang Soon!"

He just sighed and continued to watch the show.

"Hyori-ssi, is it true that you were dating BIGBANG's TOP before Sang Soon-ssi?"  The MC asked.

"It's not true! I know he's y, but it's not that I would fall for him!! We're just friends at work." Hyori said and smiled cheerfully.

"Really? so--

 

He turned the TV off and shook his head in disbelief. He just didn't want to argue with his oh-so-called--a-licious problem anymore. He just didn't get it why Hyori dumped him without even telling him what's wrong. 

He walked towards the bed and closed his eyes slowly, hoped that he would forget 'his' Hyori. But then somehow, his eyes kept focused on Bom and he tried to avoid his desire to be nice to her again.

"Hyori told me that I must not be nice with girls that has feelings towards me.. But she's not mine anymore.... What should I do?" TOP asked himself and slapped himself because he just talked one-sided, to himself. " this world!" He mumbled in frustation and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Bom woke up and yawned a bit. She saw no alien presence on the bed and started to worry. "Ommo! What if he decided to do suicide?? OMG!!" She said in a terrible panic voice, but then she relieved when she heard a sound of Beatbox inside the bathroom, she knew that it was totally TOP there.

She then decided to prepare breakfast, before both of them called back to their home, YG ENTERTAINMENT.

 

==================================================================================

 

Another update~~ :)
Don't worry, they won't be enemies forever! :D
I actually wanted to update longer than this.. >_>
But my mom kept calling me because i have to buy new lenses for my glasses-- :(( //argghh.. my eyes!

 

Will update soon, Yeoreobun! :3