Weird

Me and That Monster

The alien man rushed to his bed and burried his head with the pillow. He kept sighing many times as he thought of the girl, B to the O to the M, P to the A R K. (lol you can even sing to this! XD)

Before, he will not give a about anything related to Park Bom. Before, he will not be upset if Bom did something bad. Before, his heart didn't ache. He didn't know why, but how he felt wasn't just because Bom 'lied' to him, it was more likely about something other than that but he didn't have any idea about it. "She hurt Jiyong, this is only because she hurt Jiyong.. We will be okay soon." He whispered to himself and overslept.

About the next 1 hour, he woke up forcedly because of Taeyang's hum and only God knows how loud his hum was until it can be called as singing instead of humming. He felt his head hurt and his body was full of sweat. Oh, must be because of my thoughts before. He thought and got up from his bed. "Oh, hyung is already awake." The mohawk said and smiled. TOP glared him with his oh-so-famous death glare which made the sun guy chuckled and then he went to take a quick shower, so he could cool his mind.

He then decided to take sightseeing with his motorbike, of course with his hoodie and mask on so that he could hide his idol face. He didn't know why, but he felt like he want to go to the cafe that he and Bom went when they started their friendship. 

 

"So, are we friends now?"

 

A small and unnoticeable smile curved on his face without he realize as he remembered about the silly expression she made when she offered her hand to him. His feet then took him and with that, he sat and ordered a banana split, like he always do. Still, no matter what he did, Ms. Park Bom Lee kept appearing inside his mind. 

 

Why the heck do I keep thinking of her?

I suppose to be upset about her!

ARRGGHH! MY HEART IS ACHING AGAIN!!!

Dear Jesus in the Heaven, am I going crazy??

 

He shook his head in disbelief, as he took another spoon of his banana split. Just when he already finished his food and was about to leave, he saw Hyori and his 'new' boyfriend entered the cafe. Even though they wore hoods and shades, TOP could still recognize them, especially Hyori.

Both of them looked really happy together and Hyori was holding tight on her boyfriend's arm. Nothing really weird about that, it was just the alien man didn't feel any kind of feeling that we call, JEALOUS. He didn't bother to look at the couple any more longer as he felt disgusted, he immediately left the cafe after he paid the bill.

 

Weird.

 

He didn't felt his heart hurts or jealous at the lovey-dovey couple. That means he doesn't love her anymore. A sudden relieve feeling came into his soul and he smiled softly behind his spiked mask. 

 

Just tell me, God! What happened to me today?!

 

He rode on his motorbike and headed back to his dorm. He parked his motorbike and took the elevator. And, the same moment happened again.

"Wait! I want to take the elevator too!!" a girl voice shouted. TOP's eyes widened when he saw the girl that had interupted his mind appeared and entered the elevator. He became silent and froze awkwardly. He didn't even dare to look at her, just stood like a crazy man. Since Bom arrived first, he felt a little relieved about that. When the girl went out from the elevator, he sighed deeply. He was holding his breath before Bom went.

"Oh.My.God." He said while panted.

================================================================================

Hi :)

Do you find this chapter interesting?
because I think this chapter is a little bit lame. ("-_-)

anyway, if you're confused about the moments that TOP recalled, you could re-check chapter 1 and chapter 12 :D

I'm getting confused about where this story is heading!!! >_<

 

Gotta go, I have many assignment to do :((

Peace, everyone!