You Lied

Me and That Monster

"Yup, preparations are ready." TOP said, "I will get the Dragon, text me if Dara is already with you. Hmm.. about 5pm is good." He told Bom the explanations and earned a nod from her. 

Bom prepared Dara's makeup and outfit, she told her that her no-makeup-face won't work this time. Dara on the other side felt a little bit guilty, she has lied to an innocent girl and worse, that 8D-queen girl aimed to help her.

 

"There you go!" Bom said to Dara and smiled warmly. With that, both of them went to the 'place'. 

 

Right after the Park sister arrived to their destination, Bom immediately texted her alien prince to notify him that Dara was already with her in the restaurant. Once the man got the message, a smirk curved on his face since Mr. One of a kind was already with him in that place too. TOP told Bom to bring Dara to a special that him and her had booked for the couple. He had to force the Dragon to come, but it was okay for him since he knew the best for his dongsaeng. 

After GD went to the table he told him, he sighed and happy at his success plan and immediately called Bom.

 

"Yeobseo?" Bom answered.

"Alien! Where are you now?" TOP shouted in excitement.

"Huh? I'm on my way back to my dorm now, I think that the couple need their own time.." Bom said.

"Guess what? We just successed our plan." He told her, still with his excited voice.

"Really? Yayy!! I'm so happy~" Bom cheered.

"I will call you later if I got some news from Jiyong." TOP said.

"Okay, bye." The girl said before she hung the call and hugged the phone like crazy.

 

About few minutes after that GD went back to his hyung with his oh-so-sad face on. "Hyung, she didn't come." He said and looked down, which made TOP shocked. How come? Bom told me that she was already with her! He thought. "Wait, you didn't lie to me, don't you?" TOP asked, still unsured about what Jiyong had just told him. "Whatever hyung, she didn't come, OKAY? I'm so out of this place." Was all the Dragon said before he left his hyung dumbfounded.

Kwon Ji Yong, couldn't help but felt guilty after did another lie to his hyung. Yes, he lied about the she-didn't-come thingy, and the truth is that he and Dara even got chance to talk more about their plan.

 

--Flashback

"Baby, are you sure about this?" Dara asked her boyfriend, who had his serious face on. "I'm sure about this, Dara. Hyung or noona will get hurt, but this is the only way that came through my mind.... I assure you, they will confess their feelings." GD then smiled to calmed his girl. Dara only smiled weakly as she began to speak, "Okay, I believe on your plan, but if it didn't work.... You already know what will I do to you, Mr. Dragon!" Dara said and smirked to his now frightened boyfriend.

 

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

TOP headed back to dorm sadly, with GD who drove him. Both of them didn't talk any single word, just sighed all along. GD felt scared about his plan, while TOP was angry with Bom who 'lied' to him.

Just when TOP arrived, Bom greeted him with smile and waved to him. But he didn't even approached her, he went silent and just walked passed her. Bom started to worry and grabbed his hand to stop him. Much to her surprise, he shoved her hand away from him and kept walking away from the Lady Spring.

"But.... you promised me to tell me about the couple.." Bom said to herself with cracked voice as she started to rait her beautiful face with tears.

==================================================================================

Another trouble is coming for the alien couple!! >__<

Sorry if my update is short, I will write more if I have the time~~ >3<

 

I'm waiting for GD's upcoming MV, are you guys the same? kekeke :D

 

Look what I found! Kyaah~! I really love TOP's expression when he saw Bommie danced like an alien~~ <3


 

kekeke.... bye~! XD