Corn Guy That Brings Memory

Me and That Monster

"Actually, It's something involved with Bom...."

 

Every pair of eyes that were there widened, obviously wanted to know what the man was going to say. Dara gulped her saliva and looked at the girl next to her which was Bom. She was looking down to her feet and cold sweats were forming on her forehead. Dara sighed and looked at her boyfriend, only to see his expression. Not to her surprise, her boyfriend's expression was also tensed and he looked impatient for TOP's words.

There was a long wait of silence before Chaerin nudged the alien man. He coughed and decided to continue his words. He breathed in and out and started to feel his palms sweated. He was about to say the words, but something, more like someone, prevented his purpose.

 

"Ah, you guys continue with the game, I'm not feeling really well. Would you mind if I go rest first?"

 

Bom smiled bitterly and bowed her head down, after that she headed back to her group's room. She walked, not running, but fast enough to make her dissapeared from the groups' vision. 

TOP surprised with her another, sudden weird act. Yes, another, because everyone knows that Bom is an 8D alien-corn queen, right?

He stood up and left the others. They started to whisper to each other, but he didn't care anymore. He needed to tell her his feelings, he wanted to tell her, he wanted her to at least hear his confession.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Chae.... Is it really okay that way?" Taeyang asked in his whisper voice. The muscular man surprised to see her evil smile. It sure is not a normal thing to cherish your boyfriend to change his heart for another person. Taeyang raised one of his eyebrows and frowned. Has this girl become crazy? He thought and rubbed the back of his neck.

The leader girl smirked when she found confused expressions displayed on the other's faces. The others turned to glare her, their eyes were like, 'we need explanation, quick!'

"Oh, don't be so tensed up! I planned this, guys." CL smiled and changed to an awkward smile when she saw the dark glares came to her. Much to her surprise, this time, Seungri smacked her head.

 

"Y-Yah! How dare you!!"

"That's for not telling us, you cat!"

"Okay, fine! I'll explain.."

 

She sighed before did another smile. "So actually, I'm not his girlfriend! All of these, even this Truth or Dare thingy, these stuffs are all part of my plan. And you guys, do know that those aliens are both in love for each other, right? I can't just sit down and do nothing for their dying love." She smiled again and the other's expression softened.

"Wow...." Was all Daesung's respond to what he have heard. "Fantastic baby.." Seungri continued his sentence with his awesome poker face and everyone laughed in unison at their foolish act.

"But, Chaerin-ah! Can you guarantee this plan? Me and Jiyong once did something for them, but it always has the same result! They always ends up hurting themselves...." Dara said. As Bom's best friend, she must be really worried about her.

Chaerin frowned. She was also not 100% of her own plan, but she do trusted TOP. She knew that this man could make it. After all, their feelings are mutual, so she didn't have the reason to worry. "Hey, I know that rough rapper would success! Let's just pray for the best." Everyone nodded to her and she was satisfied with the approval from them. The next step, is all in your hands, Mr. Rough Rapper!

 

"Okay, guys! How about grilled meat while we wait for the result?" GD shouted happily.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

The tall alien had cold sweats on his palm. He was fighting with himself to not or to press the doorbell of 2NE1's room. He was afraid of rejection and was also afraid to tell her the truth. He joined his hands together and did a little pray for his luck before he pressed the doorbell.

 

Dear God in the Heaven,
Please hear my prayer,
I love this girl and I'm an alien.
If she rejects me, then I'll be an alien with fart face.
God, I know only You could help me, I'm scared to death!
Amen.

 

 

He heard her famous 'eh' sound came from inside the room. Her footsteps' sounds became more and more loud before she finally found herself opened the door for the love of her life. Her alien prince. 

"Eh? Tabi?!" She did her famous word once again as she saw him. She was already in her pajamas, with a 'tabi' corn inside her grip and her bangs were kinda wet. She had just taken a quick shower to clean her body before bed. The scent of her body butter was ading the atmosphere, which was making TOP dying to control himself.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, while TOP who was spazzing finally came back to the real world. "Uhm.. I.. Uhm, I didn't have the room card with me, so I can't open my room. The others left to go somewhere, so.. Yeah, I'm kinda tired now, maybe. Hehe.." He laughed awkwardly and touched his nose shyly. "Can I.." He asked, his was looking down to his feet since he was nervous. 

"Oh, okay. No problem." Bom answered and smiled to the man. He followed her and sat on the sofa, still was nervous as hell. "Want some coffee?" She asked and he nodded. She did okay sign to him and placed her tabi corn on the bed before heading to the mini kitchen.

While the other alien was busy with her stuff, TOP took the chance to take a look on something. He grabbed the tabi corn and scanned the plush. He had a shocked expression on his face but smiled a bit after that, then placed the plushie back to where it was. He sighed and looked at the ceiling. Damn, he gave this to her!!

 

--Flashback

 

"Better be my cupid, you corn!" He talked one-sided to the corn plushie on his hand which had his oh-so-called-love-letter attached to it. He bought it for her since he knew that she really loves corn. He was about to park his motorcycle, then he saw a man was standing outside YG building. He looked somehow familiar to his eyes. And then, TA-DA! He recognized the man and he knew he was up to no good. 

 

"That stalker...." 

 

He saw the man few times and he was stalking Bom. He didn't have the guts to approach the man first, but then, his heart told him to shoo the man.  

"Yah, monkey faced-stalker!"

He lowered his shades to show a bit who he is to the stalker guy. "Stop stalking Park Bom or the next thing you know you'll have your monkey face under my foot." He said.

The man smirked. "Wow, a-not-boyfriend-guy is trying to protect his dearest girl.... Oh! He even got present for her!" He pointed at the corn plush inside a plastic bag that TOP carried. 

"Hey, pretty boy, let me tell you this quick. I'm her ex-boyfriend." He paused and the idol man's eyes widened but didn't say anything and wanted to hear more from him. "I know all of her information, man. I know her actual house's address, I know her phone number, then and now, I know her parents, I know almost everything about her, well, maybe not her cellebrity life there." He smirked and TOP gritted his teeth. "What do you want?"

"Easy, handsome boy! I only want you to give that corn guy to me.... I don't really like when someone's trying to flirt with my baby girl." He craned his right hand it and did a 'come on' move. 

"What if I say no to this." TOP glared at his enemy. The stalker guy laughed a bit and displayed his oh-so-evil expression again. "What if you say no? Here's the answer.." He showed him a photo.

 

"You.... You stalker!!!" 

 

TOP's face was boling red and he was in serious rage. He really wanted to chop the man's head and stab him endless times. The photo he showed was a photo of Bom who was sleeping with only her undergarment on. She was probably tired after a concert or a show since she was still with her makeup on, and she was sleeping in her house because it's almost imposible to take a photo of a bed that is next to the window if it was 2NE1's dorm, he's not spiderman, right?

 

"Give me that!"

"Noooope."

"You monkey! Give me that!!"

"Ssssh! Don't be so noisy! You do know paparazzi, right?"

"But--"

"Only in one condition, man. Give me that corn thing."

 

The rapper man sighed and handed him the plush. Once he got the photo of Bom on his hand, he immediately burn it with a lighter that he could found inside his pocket, while the stalker was ripping tabi's love letter and threw it away.  

 "Aww.... You're not gonna use it for your 'private' thing? What a waste.." The stalker teased before he decided to go. "And don't forget, Minsuk, my name's Jang Minsuk." He smirked and went to his car, dissapeared from his sight.

 

"Tch, I'm not an like you." He gritted his teeth.

~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~

"Tabi.... Tabi.."

"Aigoo, Tabi! Earth to Tabi!"

 

He snapped out when he heard Bom shouted right next to his left ear. He gasped and Bom chuckled. "Here's the coffee, sir alien! So how's the trip from pluto, sir?" She joked and did a salute to him. He only took the coffee from her hand and smiled as a respond to her which made her confused that his expression was a little bit dark.

"Hey, something wrong happened, Tabi?" She asked and shyly took a seat next to him. She then saw he frowned, he looked like he was thinking deeply about something. "Yeah, something, which is someone, has been bothering my mind lately." He smiled bitterly.

Come on, tell her, Seunghyun!! His mind shouted.

==================================================================================

Kekeke here I am again, yeoreobun! *hide behind my macbook* XD

So yeah, I managed to update again! even though I still got some work to do and this chapter is kinda weird!!

But I personally thing this chapter is the longest chapter I've written~~ ^_^
Do you like this chapter?
Sorry for the cliffhanger chapters this lately, I just want to make sure that they'll have a great ending :D

Oh, I already done editing photo for my next fanfic's cover! *yay!* XD
I can't wait to write the next fanfic and I hope it will be better than this fic :)

So yeah, bye bye now, I have to sleep guys!


ooooh~ lookie lookie, y dragon!!! <3 *nosebleed*