I Forgive You

Me and That Monster

TOP saw Bom ran while was crying. He regreted what he had done. He knew that he had gone too far.

"Yah! Look at what you've done!" Chaerin slapped his arm and he mouthed 'oww it hurts' before he ran after the girl. He saw Dara's eyes widened when she saw he chased Bom, but she ended up with scolding CL.

 

"Yeobseo? Neh, Sukkie oppa. Let's meet at our usual club tonight. Annyeong~" 

 

He heard what she said on the phone, his heart was broken with that. He was about to call her and tell her everything, but then he saw the girl wiped her tears and she looked so brave. He was hiding behind a big bush until he saw Bom came back and waiting for someone to pick her up. Again, he was about to catch her attention, he saw the so-called fanboy picked her up. Of course, this made his anger boiled. He didn't have any choise but to follow them. 

He rode on his motorcycle and tried to catch the car he was after. The car stopped right at a club, he could saw both of them walked into the club, hand in hand. 

Once he was inside, his eyes were hunting for the two. He shocked right when he see Bom was ordering some wine. 

"Bom, I--"

His was about to approach her, but someone stopped him. "Back off, she's mine." It was Minsuk who said that to him. TOP glared at him. His eyes were saying, 'Like I care, .' 

"This is what happens if you don't treat a girl well.." Minsuk smirked and took the seat next to Bom. But damn, Minsuk was right about what he said and TOP admitted it. But all his calm suddenly changed into a mad fire rage when he saw both of them were dancing, not to mention, seductively. "Tch, this can't be happening." He said through gritted teeth.

His jaws dropped when Minsuk started to travel her body, obviously was taking his gold chance. "That's it." He said and immediately went to 'greet' the two.

He grabbed Bom's hand and took her with him. He didn't care that she was screaming at him and begging for him to let her go. Once both of them were already outside, Bom shouted at him.

 

"WHY??? IS IT THAT FUN TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS?!" 

 

That was all the words that came from before she started to cry silently. TOP holded her as she cried on his chest, made his shirt soaked. He caressed her back to calm her down. Luckily, there was no one around them or else, paparazzi will definately make their scene as a new hot topic.

"Hey, let's come back to the beach, it's not a good scene here if somebody sees us." TOP assured her with smile and she nodded. 

The trip back to the beach was long and silent. TOP heard her small sobs, though he didn't do anything for that. When they arrive, TOP grabbed her hand before she could take the chance to run away from him.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that." She only replied him with a weak smile and nodded. But, the man didn't feel satisfied by her respond. "No, it's not okay and we're not okay." He said, this time, the girl didn't dare to look at his eyes.

"I'm sorry for everything that I've done, I'm sorry that accused you as a liar before, I'm sorry.... I know I'm a bastard, I'm sorry.... Sorry.." He was saying sorry to her non-stop until he felt tears escaped his eyes. He covered his face in embarrassment, he's a man after all. 
 
"Tabi.... Please don't cry." She grabbed his hand before hugged him tight. "I forgive you, let's be friends again." She smiled, that was before the word 'friend' hit her mind. Right, I shouldn't have hugged him.. Her mind spoke. With that, she broke the hug and awkward filled the scene. 
 
"Err.. Sorry, I shouldn't have hug you in the first place.... What if Chaerin sees this? Oh no, she's going to kill me!" She said and forced to laugh at her own statement. Though, that's not the sentence she should be laughing at.
 
"I gotta go, the girls must be very worried about me.. Bye, Tabi!" She waved before she went to 2NE1's room at the beach hotel, left him froze like a statue. Then, the reality suddenly hit him. He slapped his face, frustrated by his own act. He kicked the sand before he said,
 
 
"Damn!! I'm still haven't confess!! AAAARRRGGGH!!!" 
 
==================================================================================
 
Sorry for another shorty-update! >___<
 
And I want to say that this story is now nearing to its end! >.<
 
By the way, looks like your guess is right this time ^^ yesyesyes! The man is TOP :D
 
 
Oh, and please check my one-shots :)
(Click the tittle to read the stories :))
 
 
 
And.. I want to say thank you for everyone that have subscribed me :') *tears of joy*
I'm a newbie here and I already got about 80 subscribers.. so happy! XD
 
Please wait patiently for the next update~
As I always say, I'm busy with my school stuffs :P
 
Goodbye~~~ See you ^_^
 
 

 
 
XD